Because of You

Um...Really

“Ummm….Addie we need to talk?”
“What Bruno?” I asked over the phone as I looked over all the expensive reports Liv handed me then sat down in my office. Yes I had my own office (well I shared it with Liv but you know what I mean) because not only was I the manger of the first bouquet I was the account manger of both stores so I came into work when I wanted to and got paid pretty well, so well that I quite my other job and was about three weeks away from graduating with my degree.
“Am I bothering you baby?”
“I’m just trying to looking over some reports Liv needed but what can I do for you?”
“Addie just stop by the studio once your done please? I don’t know what I did or what’s wrong but you have been acting weird towards me for the past two weeks.”
“Everything is not always about you Bruno… What do you want damn it?”
“Dang Adele I just thought I did something. You don’t have to stop by sorry I bother you.”
“B it’s just…I see you once I’m finished.” I said as I hung up and looked at Liv as she frowned at me.
“What?”
“Why do you talk to him like that? Hell why do you treat Bruno like that? I really like Bruno and can count on him for anything… Tom thinks is a really good guy and Layla loves her Uncle Bruno to death so why do you do him like that?”
“Really? Are you seriously lecturing me Liv? I don’t need this shit right now. I’m tried, I’m annoyed and I’m stress out because I graduated in three weeks if I pasted all my finals. So would you and everyone else just back the fuck off.” I said as she looked at me and frown more.
“Okay… you need to go home and drink a glass of wine or you need to get laid again because you are worst than you where before you and Bruno had sex.”
“I don’t want Bruno to touch me again ever.” I said as she looked at me and then it’s like a light bulb went off in her head.
“Wait are you pregnant?”
I didn’t answer her but I could feel her burning a whole in the side of my head.
“Addie how far are you?”
“Three months.” I said as she finally smiled at me.
“What the hell are you smiling about? I don’t want to have another one of his big eye puppet head babies. Every time I get something going for myself I fuck it up with fucking Bruno. The only two times I have ever had sex and I get pregnant both times… I’m so over sex I never want to have sex again in my life.” I said as she laughed and Tom walked into our office.
“Hello love.” He said as he kissed Liv and smiled at him.
“What’s up Addie? Have you talk to Bruno today?”
“UGH!!!! Fuck Bruno.” I hissed as Tom looked at me with a weird look and then at Liv.
“You did and that why you are pissy.”
“What the hell did I miss?” Tom asked and it was hard being mad at him with his accent.
“She’s preggo.”
“What I didn’t know you had a boyfriend. Congrats love.”
“She doesn’t.”
“Then who… wait? Bruno?”
“Yup.” Liv said as they both smiled at laughed and he handed her a hundred dollar bill.
“The fuck?” I asked as I looked at them.
“I told you she would get pregnant before I would.” She said as I grabbed my stuff and looked at them and rolled my eyes.
“I’m so over both of you losers. I’m leaving.”
“Good and go apologize to Bruno and I’ll see you for my birthday party this weekend.”
“Fine.” I walked out of the office and to the back door to my car. Things over the last couple of months have been crazy. Bruno and I had sex that week I was force to stay with him and now I’m three and a half months pregnant again with his second child and this time wasn’t any better than the last in fact it was worst. I had been hiding my morning sickness well from Nana but I think she was starting to get wise to what was really going on. Bruno was clueless as always and today was the day I was going to tell everyone including our son. He was three and I didn’t know how he was going to react to the fact he was going to be a big brother. I drove to the studio and parked my car and as I stepped out of my brand new 2013 Cadillac SRX Bruno got me for my birthday, when I felt sick to my stomach. I walked into the studio quickly and right pass Bruno and Eric and ran to the bathroom and puked. I hated this part about being pregnant because I had the worst morning sickness and seem to be four times worst this time around.
After about ten minutes of puking up all of my lunch and stomach acid I was able to pull myself together and walked over to the sink I wash my hand, face and then pulled out my travel size toothpaste, mouthwash and toothpaste and brushed my teeth the headed back into the studio itself.
I walked into the room and heard Eric, Bruno and Phil talking.
“Does Addie have food poisoning or something?” Phil asked.
“I don’t think so we ate the same thing toady when she had lunch with me and Cindia and I’m fine.” Eric said as I walked into the studio more.
“She chanced tho. I can’t put my finger on it but she has chanced.” Bruno said I cleared my throat and looked at the three men.
“Bruno I need to talk to you it’s important and I need to talk to you alone.” I said as Eric and Phil looked at each other and then at me.
“Addie are you…”
“Yes now go please so I can talk to him.”
“What the hell is going on?”
“Bruno…”
“Are you pregnant?” Bruno asked me as he looked at me for a second.
“What?” I asked as Eric and Phil walked out of the room leaving to talk.
“You are aren’t you?”
“Yes.”
“Come here.”
I walked over to him and he sat down in his favorite chair and pulled me into him lap.
“How did you know?”
“You did the same shit to me I guess when you where pregnant with Grayson. You bite my head off more than usual. You are a little thicker and you boobs are freaking huge.”
“Are they?”
“Yup.”
“Great. Why do you do this to me all the time?” I asked as I dropped my head on his shoulder and he laughed and he rubbed my back.
“So this is all my fault?” He asked with a chuckle.
“Yes you are the one with the sperm.”
“And you are the one with the egg so this is not all my fault…But it was starting to make sense to me because the last month of our relationship you did the same stuff you are doing now… and Grayson three so I added it up in my head and realized you could be pregnant.”
“Is that why you called me?”
“Yes…I didn’t mean to get you pregnant but I guess this is my second chance. You know see what I missed out on the first time around?”
“Whatever… Oh God!” I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and puked again but this time Bruno was there next to me holding my hair and rubbing my back.

~Saturday Night Liv’s birthday party~
Over the course the week Bruno and I decide we would never be anything more than friends and at the moment I was regretting even saying it to him. Bruno and the Hooligans were the entertainment for Liv’s party and towards the end of the free concert we were getting Bruno was just at the end of Just The Way You Are and him and the band just stopped. I looked at Liv and she looked at me because we didn’t know what was going on.
“Liv turn around.” Bruno said into the mic and pointed so we both did and Tom was on one knee with a Tiffany’s box in his hand.
“Will you marry me?”

Two Month Later~
I was lying on my side in a slight pain waiting for Bruno or someone to come over and get me to take me to the hospital. Over the past two months this pregnancy started to get harder and harder on me and I honest told myself this was it. I wasn’t going to have anymore kids because my pregnancies were always rough.
“ADDIE!?!”
“BRUNO!” I called out weakly as I heard him running upstairs and soon my door opened.
“What’s wrong baby?”
“I’m in pain.”
“What? Here sit up of a second.” I sat up and he placed my pink and yellow paid Sperry top sliders on my feet and helped me up and carried me all the way to his car.

“Okay so the baby is fine Bruno and Addie and I’m putting you on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy and to be on the safe side we are going to go ahead get you a date for a C-section.”
“Okay.”
“Wait why does she have to had a C-Section?” Bruno asked in a panicked tone.
“Well she had one with Grayson and to make it easier for her and the baby we think it’s best to go ahead and preform a C-Section. Oh while I have you here do you want to know what the baby it?”
Bruno looked at me and smiled so I decide that I would go against what I originally wanted so he could keep that beautiful smile on his face.
“No she doesn’t…. no I’m sorry we don’t want to know.” He said as I shook my head and looked at my OB.
“No we want to know.”
“But babe…”
“Bruno you want to know so we are going to find out. I’ve tried of fighting and arguing it stressing me out and I don’t need that. I know you are excited because you weren’t here the time I went thought all of this so I want to experience everything because this is the last time I’m doing this.”
“Are you getting your tubes tied Adele?”
“Yes Dr. Lin I am.”
“Okay then let’s see what you folks are having.”
She started the 3D sonogram and again our baby looked just like Bruno from Bruno’s lips to his ear. The baby had my nose and I smiled because I knew he or she would most likely have dimples too.
“And so you see that right there Bruno?”
“I don’t see anything doc.”
“Good because if you did your daughter would be your son.”
“Oh ok so… wait what?”
“You two are having a little girl.”

Addie @ work & studio

Addie @ doctor’s office
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much to say but enjoy and hope you guys like it. Mistakes? Comments? Subscribe?