Because of You

Kids parties and House Attacks

Later that night I was lying in the bed staring at the ceiling crying when Grayson sat straight up in the bed crying and screaming.
“What wrong Grayson?”
“I want my daddy.”
“Grayson daddy’s working.” I said as I tried to calm him down but it wasn’t working so I did the first time I could think of.
“Hello?”
“Hay are you with Bruno?”
“No I’m on my way to the studio.”
“Will you please come get us…”
“I WANT MY DADDY! I WANT MY DADDY!” Grayson screamed and cried causing me to start crying harder because I wanted his daddy too but I knew I fucked that up.
“I’m on my way…. Pack you guy a overnight bag too.” She said as I hung up and packed us a overnight bag and got dressed. She knocked on the door five minutes later as Grayson continued to screaming and cry. Once we were at the studio I noticed some guys standing outside but I didn’t see Bruno.
“Hay Tye what....”
“I WANT MY DADDY! I WANT MY DADDY!” Grayson screamed as I looked at the guys and Phil walked out…
“What the hell?”
“Where is Bruno?”
“He’s in the studio what happened?”
“Phil please?” I screamed causing everyone to jump and Phil opened the door for me as was all walked in. Bruno was talking to some girl I never seen when we walked in.
“DADDY?!?!” Bruno turned around and looked at us and saw Grayson screaming in my arms and jumped up quickly and grabbed him.
“Hay hay… stop Grayson I’m here what’s wrong? Shh…” He as Grayson started to calm down and Bruno looked at me.
“What happened?”
“He…I…” I started to cry so hard I was shaking.
“Addie come here baby girl.” Phil said as I didn’t move so he moved to me and pulled me to him.
“Shh…. Baby girl its Ok Grayson’s fine B’s got him calm down.” He said as I pulled away and walked out of the room and outside. I was sitting outside when Jamaero walked up to me and touched my shoulder causing me to freak out.
“D calm down it’s just me… What the hell is going on? Grayson freaking and crying for you.”
“What? He wanted Bruno.”
“Well once he calmed down he didn’t see you and now he’s freaking out… Bruno’s got he calm but we need to you come in so he knows you’re ok.”
“But I’m not J…I’m not okay.” I said as I started to cry and he grabbed me.
“What’s wrong?”
“I wish I could stop.”
“Stop what?”
“Stop loving him… I love him so much and he doesn’t love me back in fact I never think he did.” I said as Jamaero tried to calm me down.
“Look I see where both of you are coming from but you have to try to understand whatever he says he doesn’t mean he pissed off and he does care about you…just about every song he sings is about you so don’t read too much into it.” He said as I finally calm down and we got up and walked back inside. Bruno was standing next to that girl again talking to Eric and holding Grayson. I sat on the couch and tried to focus on my son as wiped my eyes when the girl I never seen before walked over to me and touch my shoulder.
“Honey are you okay?”
“Yeah.”
“You’re still shaking. What happened?”
“He just woke up screaming and crying for Bruno…He’s never did that before… it scared me.” I said as I looked at her and started to cry again and this time it was a full blow panic attack.
“Oh God! Bruno, Eric fuck somebody come over here she’s freaking out bad.” She called to him and they walked over to me and Bruno handed the now sleeping Grayson to Eric the bent down and grabbed my face. I hit his hands always from me as I covered my face and tried to slow down my breathing but it was only getting worst.
“Stop Adele.” I heard him say as he tried to grab my hands but I wouldn’t let.
“Tye take Grayson E help me.” Bruno said as I heard shit moving around and felt myself being picked up.
“Dude she’s going to fight…”
“I know that why I asked you to help me. Stop it little girl.” He said as I started to kick my legs then to get him to let me down even tho I couldn’t see what or who I was kicking and then all of a sudden I felt myself getting light headed.
“What the hell?” Eric asked
“She going to pass out if I don’t get her calm.” Bruno said as I finally dropped my hands from my face and looked at Eric but all I could see is spots.
“Addie stop babe.”
“I….he….”
“Stop… breathe… baby come on….in and out…” he said as I started to fight my panic attack making it worst.
“God she so damn hard headed.” He said as he picked me up by the ass and sat down on the couch with me straddling his lap. I leaned into his chest and placed my hands over my face again and felt him go under my shirt and start to rub my back. He whispered things in my ear to get me to calm down and about twenty minutes later he pushed me up and pulled my hands away from my face.
“Look at me?”
I wouldn’t look at him so he placed his figure under my chin and held it so I couldn’t look at way.
“What the hell happened to you two tonight?”
I didn’t answer him and he looked to the girl and was now sitting next to us.
“Jamie what did she say before she freaked out?”
“She said he just woke up screaming and crying for you and she’s just freaked out because he’s never did that before.” She said as I felt tear rolling down my face.
“Stop Adele please I can’t take this.” He said as more tears started to roll down my face.
“Momma?” I didn’t move as I heard Grayson.
“Daddy I do it…”
“Do what little man?”
“I can stop her.” He said as Eric walked over to us and handed Grayson to Bruno.
“You can stop Mommy from crying?”
“Yes I do it always.”
“Okay little man stop Mommy from crying.” Bruno said as Grayson sat on Bruno stomach as Bruno lean back into the couch more and grabbed my neck.
I wrapped my arms around his little body and felt him patting my back and he sang the song I always sing to him when he’s scream and in two minutes the tears were gone and so was my panic attack.
“Grayson how did you do that?” Eric asked.
“Momma always does that… we do it all the time.”
Once I was calm I stood up and was about to walk out of the room but Bruno grabbed my hand and pulled me to him in a big hug. I guess he felt like it was his fault.
I sat on the couch with Grayson in my lap as Bruno keep glance over at me.
“He still cares a lot about you.”
I turned and looked at the girl and tried to smile but I couldn’t.
“Momma I want to go to Daddy.”
“Okay Gee~Gee.”
I put him down and he ran over to Bruno and kicked him in the leg causing Bruno to pick him up and through he in the air and catching him which made me a little jumpy.
“Bruno don’t.” The girl said.
“What… oh sorry Adele.” He said as Grayson asked him to do it again and he said that he couldn’t because Mommy would worry and he didn’t want to scare me.
“Are you okay? Seriously Adele you can tell me ?”
“Yeah… who are you?”
“I’m Jamie Bruno and Eric’s sister.” I looked at her and noticed she did look at little them.
“I was told what he said to you and before you two came in I was in that ass. I know what it’s like and so I know what you’re going through and if you ever need someone to talk you I’m here. I will not take sides even tho his my baby brother. Well that’s a lie I will most likely take your side because I know what you are going through.” She said as she smiled at me and reaches over and pulled me into a hug causing me to her back just as tight.
“I fucked up… I was going to tell him Monday when he got back.”
“I know Tye and Dion told me. I’m not mad at you because I can tell you didn’t do any of this to hurt Bruno just by the way you look at him. You’re still in love with him and that’s why you didn’t tell him because knew he would have given up on his music to be with you and the baby.”
“Yes but why can he not see that?”
“Honey he’s a man they don’t see a lot of things…case in point all the guys really though she was pregnant, but she never had that glow. You had it… I’ve seen pictures of you I guess right before all that happened. I told them then you were pregnant but he said if you were you would tell him. We all thought you were and my mother told us once the baby was born she wanted to see him. She knew it was a boy even before you knew you were preggo.” She said I said and hugged again.
“Jamie I wish I didn’t feel the way I do but I can’t help it… he was the first guy I ever been in love with and any chance I had of us being together is over. He’s so mad and in a million years I never thought Bruno would curse at me and talk to me the way he did tonight. When he did that it hurt just as much as him leaving.” I said as tears started to fall and she grabbed me into a hug.
“Don’t start that again girl I don’t think I can watch that again. It was pretty hard to watch and that why I can say this… Bruno loves you because the look on his face when you broke down said it all.” As we were talking Bruno and Brian walked over to us as Bruno was carrying Grayson as if he was a football.
“Dude we should just call it a night. You need to take care of your family.” Brian said as he looked at Bruno as Brian then pulled me off the couch and into a hug.
“It’s good to see you again and thank you for bring our nephew around. Go get some sleep…”But before he pulled away he whispered something in my ear.
“Don’t worry he won’t be mad forever he’s too in love with you for that to happen.”
“Thanks B.”
“Here’s your bag Addie I’ll see you tomorrow.” Tye said as she hugged me and told me to call her if I needed her or Phil.
“Okay.” I said as I looked at Bruno and he handed me the keys and tried to hand me Grayson.
“No Daddy I stay with you.”
“But I have to drive us home kiddo.”
“Momma can’t do it?” He asked as he looked at him and tears started to roll down his cheeks.
“Ok Mommy can drive start crying little man.” He said me wiped the tears and handed me the keys and got into the back seat with Grayson in his lap.
“We need to get him a car seat.” He said as I got into the driver side and looked the thing to let the seat up.
“Bruno how do you adjust this?”
He told me how to adjust and then told me to save it so if I ever had to use his car it would remember me.
“My car doesn’t have all this shit.”
“That’s because your car is a piece of shit.” He said as I glared at him in the rear view mirror.
“Sorry I’m not famous like you so I can’t afford a new car.”
“If you’re sweet I’ll get you one for your birthday.” He said as I looked at him again though the rear view mirror and he as looking down at Grayson for some reason.
“You hate me why would you do anything for me remember you don’t want anything to do with me unless it about your twin back there?”
“I don’t hate you, I wouldn’t be able even if I tried believe me… and I’m pissed off there’s a difference but I’m not going to get into this with you right now.” He said as I looked at him and started the car.
“I can go get his seat from my car so you don’t have to hold him in your lap.”
“Where is your car anyway? your man driving it?” He asked and I could tell he was a little jealous.
“I don’t have a man and haven’t since I was with you so cut all that out Peter… Nana’s got it at work.”
“She still working? And don’t call me that Adele.”
“She has too… all my money goes to him, school and my car note.”
“Again that’s about to change.” He said again as he looked down and dialed number.
“Yo’ I need you to get the best car seat you can find for a two year old… How much does he weight?” He said as I drove his car to an unfamiliar rich neighborhood but he wasn’t helping but his house was on the GPS.
“30lbs.”
“30lbs and I need you to bring it to me in the morning. No it’s not for Liam it’s for my son. What? No Sasha didn’t have the kid she was never pregnant. I have a son with Addie… yes Adele. I know you liked her Ryan. Their staying with me.”
“Where am I going?” I asked noticed the GPS didn’t tell me the exact house.
“Right there.” He said as I pulled up to the gate and he gave me the code and I drove all the way up the driveway and into the garage.
“I’m tired and I want to go to bed so you can sleep in one of my guestroom or you can sleep with us in my room.” He said once we were in the house.
“I need to sleep with him.” I said as we walked though huge house and he stopped at one of the doors.
“This is going to be his room.” He opened the door and I nodded then he moved to the room across for that room.
“Nana can stay here and if you want you can sleep with me in my room or in the room next door to mine.”
“What are you talking about?”
“You don’t think you three are staying in that house anymore? I want my son with me 24/7 which mean Nana will need to be safe alone and I feel like this is the best place for her… and you will be with me since Grayson is.”
“Bruno I have my own life.”
“What working at a fucking strip club and DJ? Some hell of a life D. ”
“I’m in school full time and I don’t work at the strip club anymore…”
“I know you told me already… I don’t want you, Nana and my son stay in that neighborhood.”
“I can’t just drop everything I’m doing for you Bruno. I did it once and I got heartbroken in return I’m not doing it again.” I said as we walked into his room and he laid Grayson in his bed and looked at me.
“You think leaving you was easy for me? You think I wanted to be with Sasha? I didn’t I wanted you, but I didn’t want her to kill my baby so I did what I though was right… if I knew what I know now I wouldn’t have left you because I love you so much… Talking to the moon, It Will Rain, The Other Side, Again all those songs are about you. I know I screwed up but I want to try to be a family for our son’s sake even tho I still pissed off at you.”
“ And you think I’m not pissed at you? Fuck this I don’t want to be here take me home.”
“What?”
“I want to go home if you want you can keep him tonight but I don’t want to be around you I can’t.”
“Why what did I do to you?”
“You made me fall in love with you and you left me that what you did. You ripped out my heart and it’s killing me to be around you right now.”
“I can’t just leave him here.” He said as he looked at me.
“I’ll have Nana come get me.” I said as I walked out of his room and into the living room and sat down on the couch. I sat on the couch for about two hours waiting for Nana to get off at 5 tho it was only 1am. I was cold and tired but I didn’t want to fall asleep with him just room away. Around 1:3O I heard someone walking down the hall so I sat up and saw Bruno walking towards the kitchen. I heard him drink something then put whatever he drank out of in the sink and I heard the light turn off. He walked into the living room and stood in front of me with a pair of basketball shorts with no tee shirt. I could feel him staring at me with this intense look but he never said anything. I looked down at my nails and felt myself be lifted off the couch.
“What the hell are you doing?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck because I thought me was going to drop me.
He didn’t answer me but walked down the hall and to his bedroom and place me on the bed next Grayson and then walked other to his side of the bedroom and got in.
“Bruno?”
“Just sleep… I know you’re tried and cold in the living room. We had a long day so just go to bed and I’ll take you home in the morning so you can get ready for shopping.”
“We’ll just stay I packed clothes for the both of us.” I said as he reached over Grayson and touched my face.
“Go to sleep baby.” He said as Grayson rolled over and laid his head on my chest and started to talk.
“Momma?”
“What baby?”
“Did I dream?” He asked as he looked up at me and I looked over at Bruno would was laying on his side watching us.
“What do you mean?”
“My daddy? Did I really see him?” He asked and I could tell me was a little confused.
“You think that you dreamed you hung out with Daddy?” I asked me as I looked at Bruno.
“Yes.”
Bruno trapped Grayson on the shoulder and Grayson looked at me confused as he slowly turned and saw Bruno who waved at him. He moved away from me and jumped up and ran over to Bruno in the bed.
“I not dream it?”
“No little man you didn’t.”
“You gonna stay forever daddy?”
“Yep.”
“I live with you?”
Bruno looked at me and then back at Grayson.
“No you have to take care of mommy and Nana when I’m not home. You’re going to stay with your mom but you can spend the night with me if mommy say’s it okay.

~Two weeks later~
“Where the hell is he?” I asked as I walked around my house because we were going to be later.
My phone started to ring Diva by Beyoncé and cursed under my breathing knowing Liv was about to go off on me.
“I’m waiting on fuckin Bruno.” I said before she was able to say anything.
“Why? You should have been here an hour ago Adele.”
“I know girl I’m waiting on my slow ass baby daddy.” I said as she chuckled.
“You know Eric his family is already here.”
“Damn it.” I walked into Grayson’s room and saw Bruno and Grayson asleep in Grayson’s bed.
“Are you serious?”
“What?”
“They are asleep in Grayson’s bed.” I said as she laughed really loud in my ear.
“I will only forgive him is you send me a picture.”
“Fine.” I said as I hung up with her and took a few pictures and send her one then walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.
“Bruno… Bruno… Peter Gene..” I said and he eyes slowly fluttered open and he looked at me and smiled and it had been a minute since I seen him smile well at me.
“Huh baby?”
“How long have you been asleep in here with Grayson?”
“I don’t know what time is it?”
“Noon.”
“Shit… I’m sorry we’re late.” He said as moved Grayson and pushed me so I could get off the bed.
“I’m so sorry Adele I didn’t mean to fall asleep… shit Liv’s pissed huh?” He asked as he put his shoes on and grabbed Grayson gently.
“Nope she was until I sent her a picture of you and Grayson asleep.” I said as I grabbed his bag and Layla’s gifts and we walked to his car. He placed Grayson in his seat and buckled him up then grabbed the gifts from me and placed them in the truck as I locked the front door and gate.
~An hour later~
I was watching Bruno catch the kids around when Liv walked out of the house pissed off and over and set Layla’s cake on the table so I walked over to her.
“Hey, you look upset. Where's Tom?” I asked.

“Inside with Casey probably dumping her." She said as she frowned and looked at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"She called Layla a bastard and Tom was at the doorway and he heard it."

"She called Lay what?" I felt the anger build in me before I turned around and headed to the house. Could felt Liv followed behind me and she was having a lot of trouble keeping up.

"Addie don't!" She warned but I wasn't listening and I was so glad I wore tennis today unlike Liv who wore five inch heels.

"Tom, I'm so sorry!" I heard Casey yell.

"I don't give a fuck! That little girl and my son mean the world to me and to call my daughter a bastard was crossing the line. Get out of this house, don't ever call me again as far as I'm concerned you don't exist to me." He said coldly.

"Hey Casey." I said Casey turned around and I punched her in the mouth and she fell back holding her mouth.

"Unlike Olivia, I will knock you the fuck out as soon as you say something wrong about my niece." I spat out before kicking her in the stomach and I went for another hit but Liv stopped her.

"No, come on." She said and I could see she was trying not to smile. Once Liv managed to get me out She walked me over to Bruno and told him to keep me there.
“What the hell did you do?”
“Why do you think I did something?”
“Because you’re holding your hand… did you hit someone?”
“Someone not important yes… yes I did.” I said proudly and Eric laughed.

A few minutes later, everyone was outside with everyone about to sing 'Happy Birthday' to Layla when Tom walked out and put a smile on his face. He joined the table next to Liv and winked at me causing me to smile. After the birthday helped clean up as much as I could left with Bruno and Grayson.
“Can he stay with me tonight?”
“Am I ever going to get to keep my son?” I asked as I smiled at him.
“I just want him around all the time I’m sorry… you had three year’s with him.”
“He’s not three yet.”
“Addie when is his birthday by the way?” he asked as he pulled up to his house and I frowned.
“Bruno I don’t want to…”
“I’m going to get some clothes okay.” He said as he got out and ran into the house.
“Mama?”
“Yes baby?”
“I love you.”
“I love you too what’s wrong?” I asked as I turned and looked at him and he was frowning looking just like Bruno.
“Nothing.”
“Grayson Gene.”
“I want Daddy all the time…” he said as a tear fell and I knew what he meant. He wanted his father to live with us and I wasn’t such if I was ready for that.

~The next day~
I walked to my car from class and got in I felt like I was being followed but I ignored the feeling and drove home. I saw Bruno’s car in my driveway so I knew he had took my grandmother to work. I grabbed all of my stuff and walked into the house and heard laughing and running around. I walked into the kitchen and was almost knocked down by my son running from his father.
“Woo!” I yelled as Bruno caught me and smiled at me.
“Watch out bro you almost knocked your mom down. Go get your shoes on so we can go get dinner.” Bruno said as Grayson ran into his room to get his shoes.
“No junk Bruno.” I warned as I opened the fridge and tried to find something to eat.
“What the hell are you doing?”
“Try to find something to eat.”
“Why? I just said we were going to dinner.” He said as he fixed his hat on his head.
“I thought you were talking about you and BJ.” For some reason Bruno would never call Grayson Gee~Gee he said it was a girl nick name so he started calling him Gee or BJ which was short Bruno Junior… how original huh?
“Nope I wanna take my family to dinner so go get dressed.”
“I’m not your family and I am dressed.” I said as I smiled at him. Things over the past two weeks were getting better tho it wasn’t like use to be back in the day but at least he wasn’t being mean to me and was talking to me.
“You are my family. You’re mother of my son so that’s make you my family. Look I wanna do something nice for you will you just humor me and go get ready so we can go… we already have reservations.”
“Why would you do that?”
“Adele Natasha…”
“Fine I’ll be back.” I said as I pushed him a lightly because I knew he was happy I gave in and walked into my room and got dressed. I decide I would wear the diamond earring Bruno brought me as a peace offending.
Once I was changed four times I finally decided on an outfit and walked out and into the kitchen and heard Bruno and Grayson talking.
“Daddy why she take so long?” Grayson asked as he was lying across Bruno looking up at him.
“Son all girls do that…” Bruno said as he had his head resting on the back of the couch.
“Do what Daddy?”
“You’re Mommy wants to be pretty so she tries on a few clothes that she think will make her pretty. Once she picks she will come out but it take forever for her to do it.”
“But my Momma is pretty.”
“I know this and you know this but you’re mommy doesn’t know that that’s why I use to tell her every day.”
“So we tell Momma she pretty every day and she won’t take so long?” He asked as I watched their father son moment from the doorway and smiled to myself.
“Yes we have to tell you Mommy and Nana everyday they are pretty… in fact son you tell every girl you see every day that they are pretty.”
“Why?”
“Because they are… all women are beautiful and pretty so they need to hear it every day.” He said as I walked into the room and cleared my throat.
They looked up at me and Bruno’s mouth dropped open.
“Whatcha talking about?”
“How pretty you are… Momma you look pretty.” Grayson said as he jumped down and ran over to me. I bent down to pick him up hugged him and placed him back on the floor as Bruno groaned.
“What?”
“You really shouldn’t bend over in that dress.”
“Why?”
“Because I can see everything.” He said as I stood up and walked into the bathroom with him behind me. I looked at the floor length and turned around and looked at my butt.
“Damn my ass is big.” I said as I bent a little and notice you could see my underwear.
“Yes it is.”
“Bruno that’s not funny.” I said as I pulled my dress down a little and turned and looked at him.
“Sometimes it really hard to be mad at you but I can’t when you are so damn sexy and standing in something that fucking so short… God!” He said as I noticed the look in his eyes.
“I can’t wear this… I’m too fat.”
“Nothing is fat on you but your ass.” He said as I walked passed him and he smacked my ass.
“You don’t get to touch me like that… you’re not my man.” I said as I walked into my room and changed again into a white tank top with leopard print and a pair of black skinny jeans and we left for dinner.
“I’ll get him out ok… you just stay in the car until I walk to your side. Grayson keep your hat on.”
“Kay daddy.” He said as he put his hat on as Bruno got out the car and opened the back door and got Grayson out and then walked to my side and opened the door and helped me out.
“Bruno… Bruno Whatcha up tonight?” A camera man asked as Bruno as I move closer to Bruno and looped my with Bruno and he moved Grayson to the other side and pulled me closer.
“Just having dinner with the family.” Bruno said as I looked at him and he smiled.
“This is your family?”
“Yeah this is my family. It was good talking to you man.” He said as he opened the door and we when it to eat.
“So what are you going to tell people when they who I am?”
“The beautiful mother of my son and my best friend.” He said as we ate.

Two hours later
“I’ll see tomorrow and call me if Grayson needs me.” He said as he hugged me and walked out of the door.
“Okay.” I said as locked the door and turned the lights out and walked into my bedroom grabbed my night clothes and walked into the bathroom and changed I picked up the house a little and noticed Bruno left his shades.
“He would leave he fucking head it if wasn’t attached.” I said as I placed them on the kitchen counter and then was a knock on the door. I shook my head and walked to the door without looking though the peep hole and opened the door and walked into the kitchen to get his shades.
“I just said you would lose your head if it wasn’t attached.” I said as I rounded the corner and noticed it wasn’t Bruno but the guy that had followed me home. I tried to run but he grabbed me by the hair causing me to scream. Grayson ran into the room and saw me and the guy fighting.
“Run Grayson.” I screamed as he ran in the back of the house and I heard a door slam because I didn’t want him to hurt my son.
“You are cheating on me?” He said as he slammed me to the floor.
“I don’t even know you… you sick fuck.” I screamed as he tried to pull my shorts off.
“Get off of me… stop it!” I screamed as he got them down and started to fumble with his belt.
“NO!!!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!” I screamed as I tried to fight him off of me. I knew he was about to rape me so I tried to keep my legs closed as he dug his nails into my tight causing blood to pour down my leg but I wasn’t going to let him by giving in. Bruno was the only man I had ever been with and it was going to stay that way until I was ready to change it.
“OUCH!!!! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!!! STOP IT!!!!!”
He dug his nails in deeper causing me to scream out in pain and I wonder why Miss Jones hadn’t call the cops yet because the front door was wide open. I fell him punched me in the leg as hard as he could and I finally opened my legs because of the pain but he never got a chance to do anything because his weight was knocked off of me and I scrambled back and jumped up to run and ran into someone’s chest.
“GET THE FUCK OFF ME ! NO STOP!!!” I screamed as the person shook me and little.
“Stop Addie it’s me.” I looked up and it was Kenji. I turned and saw Bruno, Eric, and Phil, beating the shit out of him. Tye and Dion ran in the house and grabbed Grayson and took him outside and gave him to Liv.
“Liv just take him to your place and I’ll go with her to the hospital Tye you go with her.” Dion said as she grabbed the blanket and wrapped me in as Kenji pulled me to him as the cops drove up.

Grayson @ party

Adele @ party

Bruno @ party

Grayson @ family dinner

Addie @ family dinner

Bruno @ family dinner
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so you are reading and we can see that but you're not comment people... I know it's been a minute since we have posted stories but I'm fully healed and back in the saddler so to speak. So tell us what you think!!! Mistakes? Comments? Subscribe?