Pretty Little Liars.

"Hey Cavanaugh, don't kill her too"

“Why did you just tell me all of that?” He still had his hands in his pockets.

“I don’t know... I feel like I trust you already” We walked past a bunch of girls that were whispering probably about us.

It frustrated me, so I did the unexpected. I tugged his shirt and pulled him to the wall so I was leaning on it and he was hovering over me. By that point he had a huge look of confusion on his face, so I grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him into me, not a kiss but kissing his neck. So his forehead was on my shoulder and his hands were around my waist.

“What are you doing!?” He whispered to me in a confused tone

“Just go along with it”

The girls seemed to have erupted into whispers definitely louder than before.

“Hey Cavanaugh, don’t kill her too” One of them shouted at us. He lifted his head up and looked at me. I peered over his shoulder and gave them the dirtiest look ever.

“Oh he won’t, but there’s no saying I won’t kill you” Their eyes widened and they ran in the opposite direction from us. I looked at Toby and his smile was adorable, I smiled back and bit my lip.

“So now I’m a murderer with a crazy girlfriend too?” I noticed his arms were still around me, and my arms were still around his neck.

“Well Toby, if you put it like that...” I smiled at him, “I’ll tell you everything, If you tell me”

“I can’t tell you everything” He looked away

“Just because you can’t, doesn’t mean you wont. Come on” I held my hand out to him and he entwined his in mine. He’s a fast learner. And he’s still playing along.

Yeah we earned a few funny looks, especially me. But I didn’t care. We finally reached my house and my parents were in. I was walking up my path and he took his hand out of mine, making me turn around.

“Come on,” I reached out for his hand again

“I don’t want to start anything with your parents”

“Toby, come on” This time I grabbed it and yanked him towards the house

“Mackenzie, are you sure?”

“Yes!” I pulled him to the front door, and into the living room.

“Mom, Dad, This is Toby, My first friend in Rosewood, So go easy on him. Please?” They looked up, My Dad through his glasses and newspaper, and my Mom through her glossy magazine.

“Hello Toby, Do you have a last name?” My Dad is really intimidating.

“Cavanaugh, Sir”

My Moms hands clenched up and Toby clutched my hand a little tighter, but I gave it a light squeeze before breaking the tension.

“Well, he’s staying for dinner. We’ll be upstairs”

I dragged him upstairs and he seemed to be a bit more different than before. When we got into my room I pushed him on the bed.

“Toby, just ignore them-”

“You’re house is unpacked already?” He was trying to avoid the conversation

“Yeah, Don’t change the conversation again, but tell me everything”

“Well what do you want to know?” He smiled at me

“Explain Jenna” The smile faded and he looked down

“How do you know about her?”

“I know I just moved here, but I’m not stupid. Nor am I stupid enough to believe you’d ever do that to anyone” I sat down next to him and he looked at me

“I feel like I’ve known you all my life, when it’s just a few hours”

“And already I've kissed your neck” I smiled at him and he looked embarrassed, “Sorry for that. Those girls just really annoyed me”

“I didn’t notice”

“No, but I did. And no one was there to help me” I put my hand on top of his. He looked at it, then up at me. My Dad walked through the door and saw our hands, It wasn’t until I properly looked at Toby to realise there was a stray tear rolling down his face.

“Dinner’s almost ready”

“Okay” My hand was still on his.

This dinner is going to be fun, either that, or really awkward.