Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Missing

I walked down the dirt path once again to my parents grave. I wasn't excepting the fact that they were gone and I don't think I ever will. I laid down on the ground again and stared at the head stone.

"Why did you have to go?" I whispered and tears fell down from my eyes again. I laid there in the dead of night just wishing my parents were here. I sat up and changed into my wolf form and started walking down towards my parents house. My head was down the entire way I walked and when I reach my parent's house I went in. It still looked the same. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I jumped up on the bed and laid there curled up in a ball. I laid my head on my paws and hoped the guys would come and find me. I stayed awake the entire night but when the sun started coming up my eyes felt heavy. No matter how hard I tried to keep them open it just wasn't working. I finally let sleep take over me.

~~~~MATT'S POV~~~~~

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I stretched and looked over at Star but she wasn't there. I got out of bed and dressed before walking downstairs. All the guys were there but Star wasn't.

"Guys. Where's Star?" I asked.

"We thought she was upstairs with you."

"Well she isn't. I thought she might be down here with you guys." I said and I started getting worried. What if something happened to her.

"I'm going out to look for her. Brian, Zacky come with me." I said and they followed me out the door. I changed into my wolf form and so did the others. I ran to her parent's grave and sniffed the ground.

She was here.

I sniffed the air but I couldn't get her scent. I looked at the guys and they split up looking everywhere. I walked down towards her parent's house. I could smell her again. She had to be in the house. I pushed open the door and trotted upstairs. Her bedroom door was cracked so I went on in. She was laying on the bed curled up into a ball asleep. I nudged her with my nose and she woke up. I changed into my human form and I sat down on the bed rubbing her soft fur. She laid her head in my lap.

"Why did you leave last night?" I said and she looked into my eyes. Her eyes were full of sadness and I knew she wasn't over her parent's death.

"It's okay sweety. Even though you don't have your parents anymore. You still have us and you definitely have me." I said and she rubbed her head against me. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to all the guys saying she's at her parents house and just to go on home. I stayed there with Star until she got up and jumped down off the bed. I followed her out of the house and we walked back to our cabin. Her tail was in between her legs the whole way and when we got into the house, she stayed in wolf form. I watched as she went upstairs and I knew she went to my room. I sat down with the others just watching TV as she stayed upstairs for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments