Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Training With Johnny and Jimmy

Just like yesterday we ate breakfast before I went training with Johnny. Matt was right. Learning Medicine is tough. Johnny explained it the best he could so I could understand. Soon I could tell him what treats what and he was really proud that I could learn really fast. We were walking back to the house when Johnny spoke.

"When we get back Jimmy will be working with you."

"Today?" I asked.

"Yep because tomorrow Jimmy and myself will be going into town to get some things. You're a fast learner. You'll be alright with Jimmy." I smiled and we reached the house. Jimmy was setting something up in the yard. We reached him and Johnny left.

"So you ready for endurance?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said laughing.

He told me what I ws going to do and we would race against each other until I beat him. It took me about 4 times until I finally beat him. We sat there on the porch. I was tired as hell and Jimmy didnt even look like he was tired.

"Arent you tired Jimmy?" I said panting.

"Nope. I still have a whole lot of energy." I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back. I was sure to have about fallen asleep until Jimmy picked me up adn threw me over his shoulder.

"Jimmy put me down!" I yelled.

"Nope!"

"Do it! Dont make me angry." I said and he laughed. I struggled around in his arms and he dropped me. I stood to my feet adn walked into the house. I sat down on the couch when Matt entered the room with Brian.

"Tomorrow is fighting. You up to that?" Brian asked smugly.

"I think I can take you."

"You might but I dont think you'll take Matt. No one can." Brian said and Matt stood there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You'll see tomorrow." I laid my head back and closed my eyes once again. I felt my body lift and what seemed like I was being carried. I was set back down with something covering me up. I opened my eyes to see Matt walking out the door. I shut my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? subscribers?

I know it's short but I think the next chapter might be longer.