Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Getting My Ass Kicked

I woke up with the sun shining in my face and Zacky standing in the doorway. I sat up and stretched.

"Your fighting starts now. Meet me down stairs." I nodded and he left the room. I got up and changed into some shorts and a tank top before walking downstairs. Zacky ushered me out the door where Brian and Matt were waiting eagerly. Zacky left me alone with the 2 men.

"You will first fight Brian adn then you will have me."

"Let's rumble." I said crosing my arms over my chest. I walked in front of Brian and Matt yelled go. Brian easily tackled me to the ground keeping me pinned.

"Come on Star! Unleash!" Matt yelled. I closed my eyes and thought about what my parents never told me. I pushed him off of me with my feet and he landed on his back. I jumped on him putting my hand on his throat and pressing down. He smiled at me and I felt someone jump on my back. I fell back when I felt teeth dig into my shoulder. That infuriated me and my eyes changed a different color. I jumped on Matt and he easily took me down. Brian had me pinned to the ground and I knew I was defeated. My eyes changed back and they got off of me. I put my hand on my shoulder and blood covered my hand. I looked and seen the teeth marks left by Matt.

"You fight well. 3 days from now your final test will begin." Matt said and I nodded.

"Let Zacky take a look at that shoulder."

"Yes sir." I said and walked back into the house where Zacky was sitting on the couch. I sat down beside him and he seen my shoulder. He grabbed a first aid kit from the other side of the couch and started cleaning my wounds.

"Matt was a bit rough. I had the same training." Zacky said and I smiled.

"Yeah but I wasnt 100 percent on my game. I think I could have done better." I said and Zacky finished up cleaning my wounds and I spent the rest of the day healing adn rest my tired and aching muscles.

~~~~~~~3 DAYS LATER~~~~~

After a whole day fo taking it easy, it was nightfall. I looked at teh clock and it was 11:55. Matt stood to his feet.

"Tonight we hunt and see how Star is when she changes. This is her final test to help her control herself. Star and everyone else please follow me." Matt said and we all got up and headed down to the basement. I looked and seen a cage.

"I want you to see how we change. Get into the cage. You will change in there." Matt said and I looked at him confused. Zacky pushed me into the cage and pad locking the door. I looked over at them and seen as their eyes all changed at once. Jimmy was the first to change. He turned into a grey wolf with dark brown eyes. Zack was also a grey wolf but his eyes were white. Johnny's eyes turned yellow and his coat was grey. Brian's coat of fur was a darker shade of grey and his eyes turned a dark green. Matt was a beautiful black wolf and bigger than the rest. His eyes changed from a brown to a bright red. They never once wimpered or shown the pain.

I began to feel the pain of changing. I screamed as my finger nails grew long and bled again. The hair on my body turned white as snow and my eyes where black as night. The guys howled and I did the same before busting through the cage door. I felt my bone crack and repositon. I leaned my head back and turned to the window quickly and started growling.

"What do you hear?" Matt's voice said in my head.

"I hear prey."

"Go for it." his voice said and I jumped through the window with the others right behind me. I stop suddenly and seen the Elk. I creeped up on it. Never hearing me. I jumped up onto the creature's back and biting it's neck repeatedly. The others jumped on the elk bringing it down. Brian also had it's neck. Matt came up and ripped open the animal's throat with a swift strike of his paw. The elk cried out but shortly died. Matt ate first and we all joined in. The elk was devoured in no time. I fetl myself beginning to get dizzy and I walked away only to be stopped by Brian. I fell to the ground out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the guys standing all around me. I seen the blood on my arms and tasted it in my mouth. Matt smiled at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Welcome to the family." Matt said and I smiled.

"If you want to, you can go see your parents." I shook ym head yes and they all left the room. I got up adn took a quick shower and headed downstairs. Matt and the guys were standing at the door. Matt let me walk out first before walking right behind me. We piled into the truck and headed off to my parents. I looked out the window and the truck stopped suddenly.

I looked to the front and Brian and Johnny got out. I looked at Zacky before we got out as well. I seen a man with long brown dreds in his hair. He looked our way and Brian and Johnny changed into the wolf adn chased after the man. I was so confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe?