Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Dancing Dead.

"I don't know what kind of club it is." I sighed, having repeated myself four times. I was on the phone with Natalia, explaining to her to come over dressed to impress because tonight we were going out with the boys'. Of course, with out even thinking twice, She said yes. Partying, loud music, and booze. It what she's all about.
"Sluttyish or Hot?" She asked. I sighed.
"I really don't know Nat. They're the same aren't they?" I asked, picking through my cloths which were still in boxes.
"That's a very good point. I'll call Delaney, and we'll be over in an hour okay?" She said.
"Okay, see you then." I replied before hanging up the phone and throwing it on the bed.
I pulled a loose, flowy tank top and jean short shorts, throwing them on my bed as well.
I hated clubs. I hated the smell, the loud shitty music, and random guys who would rub their dick up against you randomly while you danced. I hated it all. But yet, here I am, getting all dressed up and tagging along.
I grabbed the cloths off my bed, and headed into my bathroom. I never changed in my actual room. It felt weird to me. Also, I kept everything I needed in there. Make up, straightener, smell goods. All the things a girl needs.
I quickly slipped out of my cloths and replaced them with the one I had just pulled out. Then i looked at myself in the mirror.
My legs and thighs were nicely tones, and my arms were a fair size. I would call myself a decent looking girl, until I remembered how gorgeous Natalia was, and how pretty Delaney would look tonight. I sighed, and turned away from the taller mirror, and to the much smaller one to do my make up.
I grabbed my eyeliner stick, and carefully outlined the inner side of my bottom lid, then the outer side. Afterwards doing the exact same but to the top. Then i covered the small flaw of my face with a non cake cover up, then a light coat of clear lip gloss.
I figured since tonight was a more special occasion, I gave my hair a quick straighten. It was barely ever that anyone saw me with my hair straight, and I wanted to keep it that way.
After I finished, I walked up stairs to see what the guys were up to.
"Hey," I said to Johnny who was sipping on a beer in the kitchen.
Johnny looked at me from head to toe, and back up before replied with a Hey.
"You look good." He said, smiling at me.
"Thanks." I said before sitting down on one of the four kitchen chairs.
"Your hair is straight." He stated.
"Thank you Johnny. I couldn't tell." I gave him a smile, as he passed me a beer.
"Always here to help." He smiled back.
"Is Delaney coming?" Zacky's voice asked from the living room.
"Yeah, she'll be here in about half an hour." I called back to him.
"Aw fuck then!" He came into the kitchen, his hair styled up in the back, the small somewhat side burns of his head were a bright colored blue.
"What the hell did you do to your hair?" I asked, my eye's glued to the blue.
"I dyed it. Duh." Zacky rolled his eyes, that were lined in eyeliner darker then mine."Do you know what Delaney likes? Should I wear a specific scent, or shirt or something?" He asked.
I laughed at him. " Aw hun, you're adorable. Just wear what you normally do and I guarantee she'll somewhat like you."
Zacky sighed. "My first impression wasn't so great though. I didn't think she would be that good looking. And now since she's going out with us, she'll for sure look even better tonight. And if I wanna dance with her, I have to be at least somewhat equal to her."
My eye's widened a bit in surprise. Zacky didn't take a girl so seriously before. First impression? Dancing and looking good together? I'll be dammed. They haven't even talked, yet Delaney has him wrapped around her finger.
"You'll be fine. You have muscles and tattoo's. You automatically win." I explained, opening my beer and taking a swift drink from it.
"You think so?" He asked.
I nodded.
Zacky smiled at me before grabbing a beer for himself.
" In other news, you look really good. Trying to impress anyone?" He asked, a evil grin dancing on his lips.
Brian I thought.
My insides stopped. Everything seemed to stop. Did I just really think that? Did my mind really just put that in there? I mentally punched myself in the face. Those thoughts were supposed to be banned from inside my head.
"Uhm. I- uh. No. Just thought it would get really hot in the club, and this will spare me from getting to hot in there." I explained, giving myself a thumbs up as that was a reasonable excuse.
"Watch her scoop someone up tonight." Johnny said smiling evilly.
"Oooohh! Little Harmony is gonna get laid!" Zacky squealed.
I sighed and shook my head.
"God, she's growing up so fast!" Johnny and Zacky pretended to cry tears of joy, laughing hysterically as Jimmy and Matt walked in with each other.
"What's so funny?" Jimmy asked grabbing Matt and himself a beer.
"They're being a bunch of dicks." I stated.
"Tell me something new." Matt laughed.
"Harmony is gonna get a man tonight. she's gonna get laaaid!" Johnny sang out, Zacky laughing with him.
Jimmy chuckled a bit. "We all know Harmony isn't gonna get laid. She's still in school!"
"You get laid most when you're in school." Zacky said.
"Harmony isn't getting laid because I won't let her get laid." Matt spoke, his voice stern enough to get the guys to back off.
"Even if i wanted to get laid, you wouldn't have any say!" I argued.
"As long as you're in my house, You're not sleeping with anyone."
" Do you really think i'd bring a guy back here, in a house, filled with guys, and then ravage him? Yeah no." I rolled my eyes.
"EW. DID NOT NEED TO HEAR YOU THAT." Jimmy exclaimed, covering his ears.
Zacky, Johnny and Matt laughed.
"MATT, YOUR SISTER JUST GAVE YOU A DETAIL ABOUT HER HAVING SEX AND YOU LAUGHED? SHE'S NOT EVEN MY SISTER AND I'M SCARRED. UGH. EW."
Jimmy turned his back to me, his hands still over his ears.
"No, I-I can't even be in here. Just, no." Jimmy said, before he raced out.
The three of us laughed at him. He was so over dramatic.
"Knock knock!" I heard Natalia's voice call from the front door.
"In the kitchen!" I called.
I heard a click and a clack of high heels make their way to the kitchen.
"Hey," Natalia smiled.
Matt's eyes bulged out of his head. I can't blame him. If I were a guy, my pants would have been growing really tight.
Natalia was wearing a skin tight blue dress. It really hugged her shape. The high heel's made her look taller and leaner, and her make up drew you to her.
I looked down at myself, and felt bad. Why couldn't I look like that?
"Hey, " I replied with a weak smile.
"Hellooo.." Matt purred, inching towards her.
"Hello" She said smirking. She knew she had Matt coming right to her. She didn't even have to work for it.
Zacky walked past the two, giving Nat a quick hello, before walking over to Delaney who was standing in the kitchen door way.
She was wearing some jeans with rips going all the way up and down, with a nice black tank top. It wasn't to fancy, and that was okay. Zacky didn't seem to care, at all. He pulled her into a hug, Delaney clearly blushing.
"I'm just gonna go get changed. I'll be right back." He said to her. She nodded and smiled.
"Aw, that's so cute." I said to her.
She rolled her eyes at me, denying my silent thoughts of her liking Zacky.
Zacky quickly came running down the stairs, almost falling as he entered the kitchen.
"Brian's coming later so there's no need to wait for him. Shall we go?" He asked.
We all nodded, abandoning out beer's on the kitchen table.

"This is fucking sick!" Natalia yelled over the loud music, pounding my head already.
We were all gathered at a rounded booth, the guys pounding back beers, same with Natalia and Delaney.
"Matt, Come dance with me!" Natalia pulled Matt up from the booth with out much effort, and headed towards the dance floor.
"I don't know about you guys, But Johnny and I found some girls we wanna dance with. See yeah!" Jimmy and Johnny booked it from the booth also, leaving Delaney, Zacky and I.
"Do you wanna dance?" Zacky asked Delaney.
Her face brightened up, but shook her head. "I don't wanna leave Harmony here alone."
"She'll come too." Zacky pulled Delaney out of the booth, who grabbed me too. I tried to protest, but it was no use. If I didn't go, Delaney wouldn't either.
Zacky instantly pressed Del's back against his chest and slowly swayed with her. I laughed at them, myself slowly swaying to the music.
I watched as Zacky looked longingly at Delaney. He didn't try to push his dick right up against her, or force her into anything to fast. He looked like he was enjoying himself.
I smiled at the two of them. They needed to be alone. I left the dance floor while their attention was somewhere else and stood at the end of the dance floor. I spotted all the guys dancing with their girls.
Natalia and Matt were getting close, Jimmy was making his girl laugh ( no surprise there) And Johnny was laughing at his girl.
I felt a bit alone to be honest. I wanted to be someone's interest for once. Despite that feeling, I smile at all of them. My boys all grown up.
I felt an arm slip around my waist, causing me to seize up. This is exactly what I hated about clubs. Men who think they can just have you no problem.
"Not dancing?" Mu body instantly relaxed when I heard Brian's voice in my ear.
"I thought you were someone else." I replied.
"Dance with me." He said, his voice bringing chills to me.
I shook my head. "No, it's to crowded."
Brian pressed his lips to my ear. "Please." He said.
My insides melted. His voice being so seductive, so welcoming.
He grabbed my hand, and pulled me onto the floor with him. He pressed his strong muscled chest against my back and rested his hands on my waist.
"I don't remember you being so.. hot." He said, pressing his lower half to mine.
I gladly let him do so, as I began moving side to side.
Brian groaned, pressing himself just that much harder against me.
I raised my arms up and rested them on Brian's neck.
"Harmony, you're really temping me right now." He said, putting his head on my shoulder.
I smiled to myself.
"You're not alone." I said to him.
Brian kissed my neck, up until he reached my cheek bone.
My body was melting in his arms. His lips making me warmer then I already was being so close to him.
I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop the endless thoughts of bad things I wanted from Brian.
And I knew he was thinking them too.
I pressed against him, harder then he was against me, causing him to moan loud enough for the both of us to hear.
"Harmony I swear to god, If you don't stop now, I won't be able to later." He said, kissing my neck again.
And that's all it took for me to realize what position I was in. I pushed myself away from him, causing him to look at me with a puzzled face.
I tried to say something. Something to explain what just happened, but I couldn't. I just shook my head, and turned away from him. I need to get away from him.
"Harmony- Wait!" He called after me. I wouldn't wait. I couldn't . I can't look at him now. I can't even look at myself knowing what I had almost done, could have ruined everything.
I found myself lost in the crowd. I couldn't see Brian anymore, and that's the way I wanted to keep it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I lied. The next chapter will have drama and new characters. I just remembered a few things I thought of a few days ago, and I wanted to get them out before I completely forgot.
Next updated tomorrow :)
Thank's for all the love so far guys!