Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Feelings Mixed With Alcohol.

"Rum and coke." I ordered from the bar tender standing front of me.
He nodded, turning his back to me, and fixing my drink. The drink I needed so desperately.
Obviously the good buzz I had going before wasn't enough to block Brian out of my mind completely. I needed a stronger buzz. Something that will take the edge of me, something that will replace this feeling that I can't describe, and fill it with something more suitable. I'm at a club for fuck sake! I should be having fun. Not running away from my problems.
The tender carefully placed my drink in front of me, asking me for five dollars and sixty seven cents. I handed him twelve dollars and told him he'd might as well make me another one. I slowly sipped on my rum and coke, watching everyone party it up on the dance floor. I spotted Natalia and Matt down in the far left corner, the two of them inching closer and closer together. It took me a few moments before I realized exactly what was happening. I decided to look away, because it only reminded me of the current situation i'm in. I could see Brian scouting the dance floor for me, looking all around and kindly dismissing any of the girls who wanted to dance with him. The only reason he didn't look at the bar was because, on a normal day, I'd be back at our table drinking something weak, killing any of the buzz I was expected to get. You would never find me at the bar. Not alone anyways.
I remembered the saying I once heard on Tv ' If you can see them, they can see you. ' So I quickly turned around in my seat, leaving my back to the crowded dance floor.
Before I even knew, I had finished my first drink and was already downing my second one. I guess I was really desperate to get rid of all the recent thought's I had about Bri.
Like the one where I wanted him to kiss me, to have his hands grab me in places only a boyfriend could. I wanted Brian in more ways then one.
Ugh, there I go again. Thinking sick things. Things that i'd be sent to hell for if I believed in any religion. I drank the rest of my drink quickly, and set the glass back down.
"Whoa slow down there. You're gonna get yourself sick." Someone said, filling in the empty seat next to me.
I didn't recognize their voice, so I put my guard up and gave him a weak shrug in response.
"A pretty girl like you shouldn't get smashed." He said.
I rolled my eyes, and slightly turned away from him.
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off like a douche. I'm Drac." He said.
I turned back to him, and gave him a good look over.
Short black hair, grey eyes, a yellow shirt that says i'm with the drunk-Which only made sense coming here- jeans that weren't to tight but not to loose, and a pair of checkered slip on's. Rating- seven out of ten.
"Drac?" I asked.
He chuckled. "Yeah, Drac. It's not short for Dracula or anything. I assure you i'm not a vampire."
I laughed. I'll admit he's pretty cute. Funny too.
"So what's a girl like you doing here alone?" He asked.
I shrugged again. I didn't have an excuse all planed up this time. I didn't think someone would actually talk to me.
"Just here with my friends."
He nodded. "That's cool, That's cool."
"What about you?" I asked.
"Just turned twenty one." He smiled. Ah, I remember when I had turned twenty one. The day you go out and drink until you puke, but keep drinking afterwards. It was much mroe of a party for the guy's then it was for me.
"Aw, Happy Birthday!" I smiled.
"Thanks!" He returned my smile with his own adorable one.
"So.. Uhm. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.
I shook my head. I don't have one, but I want one.
"Do you wanna dance then?" He asked, putting his hand on my inner thigh, stroking it lightly with his thumb.
I awkwardly shifted away from him. "Not really. I'm not much of a dancer." I replied.
"You have that gorgeous body of a dancer though." He stated, reaching for my thigh again.
"I get that a lot." I lied, suddenly feeling the urge to leave.
" Do you play sports, or.. Just extreme work out?" He asked winking at me.
"Okay!" I said standing up, his hand dropping off my thigh. "Look, i'm not into this whole touchy feely thing going on with you." I explained.
I won't lie, I felt a bit disappointed. He came on as such an attractive, sweet guy. But of course, he was faking it. Just like almost every other guy in this room.
"I'm sorry. You know how hard it is to keep your hand off something you just.. really want." He shrugged casually, while standing up.
"You don't want me, trust me." I stated sighing, hoping to think of a way to get rid of this guy fast.
"That's not what my little man is saying." He smirked.
"Oh my god, ew. Okay, That's a bit gross. Really. Can you leave me alone?" I asked. I turned away for the dance floor, much wanting to be with anyone else but Drac. but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.
" I like this song," He said forcing me onto him. I felt fear rise in my chest.
"Yeah well, I don't." I tried to push back, but as small as he seemed, he had a tight grip.
I felt his lower half rub against mine, his 'little man' poking me. I felt violated, and repulsed.
"Seriously, let me go." I croaked, my voice becoming weak.
"Or what?" He asked, a devilish grin on his face.
"Or i'll smash your smash your face in so far, you'll never be able to see again." I looked up to see Brian towering over us. Johnny and Zacky only two feet behind him.
Drac still had his grip on me.
"Brian," I said, holding back the tears I felt coming on.
Brian didn't look at me though. He kept his face on Drac, warning him to let me go.
"Oh come on, Let her have a little fun," Drac rolled his eyes, forcing me to turn around so my ass was against his boner. I felt horrible. That I was being taken advantage of, and Brian knew that.
I felt Drac being pulled off me, and me being pushed into the arms of Johnny.
"Get out of here." Brian said to Drac, obviously trying hard to contain his anger.
"What are you gonna do about it tough guy?" Drac asked.
"I'm much bigger then you, and stronger then you. So I suggest you leave now, before i'm forced to snap you in two." Brian sighed deeply, Inhaling through his nose, exhaling through his mouth. Something his therapist taught him to do every time her got mad.
"Chill out buff dude. I was just playing with her. She's not my type, she's to much of a fucking pussy to fuck anyways." Drac said.
I felt the tears brim my eyes, and Johnny's arms tighten around me. I closed my eye's for just a second, but when I opened them I saw Brian on top of Drac, screaming all sorts of things at him. Drac, who was obviously struggling underneath him, tried to fight back occasionally throwing some good punches at Brian's head. But that didn't stop him. It only fueled Brian's anger more.
The club kind of stopped to see all the commotion. The music still going, but the crowd just watching. In a few moment's, Jimmy and Matt were with Zacky Johnny and I, scream at us, asking us what happened.
"Fucking dick was taking advantage of your sister!" Zacky exclaimed, while Matt pulled Brian off Drac.
"HE WHAT?" Matt asked. His eye blazing, his lips twitching. "You pig!" Matt went to rip Drac's throat out, but was stopped by Brian. He had his arm's pulled back behind him, pulling him away.
"You're fucking lucky I can't hurt you! I swear your face would be smashed into a million fucking pieces!" Matt shouted at him. Drac sat there on the floor, his face all bloodied up.
Brian might have had bad anger problem, but Matt had them even worse. His anger took over the Matt we all knew. Replaced the big teddy bear with a giant beast. I was scared that one day something horrible would happen, and Matt would end up killing someone.
As Brian pulled Matt away, Jimmy walked up to him and knelt down beside Drac.
"You've got nerve." He said, his voice dripping with venom. Jimmy stood back up, and traded with Johnny.
"Let's get you out of here," Jimmy said quietly. I nodded, and Jimmy pulled me to the entrance of the building. We stood out there in silence, waiting for everyone else to join us.
Just then the door busted open and a very angry looking Matt came out, along with the rest of the gang.
"Harmony-" He chocked, stealing from Jimmy's little arms and wrapping his big one's around me. "Are you okay? Did he touch you anywhere? Did he hurt you?" He asked, everything spilling out so fast I never got the time to answer.
"Holy shit," He breathed. I swear I heard a sniffle. "What if I had lost you? What were you doing by yourself?" He asked. "Zacky you were supposed to watch her!" Matt let go of me, and glared at Zacky. Matt was still mad. He wasn't thinking right. He would accuse and attack anyone, including his best friends.
"Matt no!" I said, stepping in front of him and a clearly frightened Zacky. "I left him. Him and Delaney were having a good time, I didn't want to interrupt." I explained.
"I left her alone," Brian spoke up. "We danced and I found myself leaving with out her. I'm sorry."
I stood there, staring at him in complete shock. Brian was never to quick to take the blame for me. Not that I ever really needed it.
Matt slowly looked at Brian, his eye's becoming slits.
"I swear to god, If i ever hear about you doing that again I'll murder you." Everyone fell silent.
It's been a while since Matt has ever gotten so angry before. We were all kind of appalled by it now. All of us except Brian, who seemed to have taken his threat lightly.
Matt stormed off to the car, mumbling a few insults towards Brian. Everyone took this as a Que to follow him.

It was later that night, when I was awoken by a loud crash coming from upstairs in the kitchen. I was to scared to go up stairs to look, fearing someone would try and shove their dick up inside me again.
I laid perfectly still my bed, waiting for the crashing to stop. It didn't though, so I knew it was one of the guys upstairs. I threw my covers back, slowly creeping up the stairs and opening my door to see Brian throwing a plate down on the ground, causing a loud crash. I figured he was doing his sleep walking again, But when he dropped to the ground, grabbing his hair in his hands, I knew it was something far worse then that.
I carefully dodged all the broken bits of glass, and dropped to my knee's beside Brian.
I wrapped my arms around his bare waist as he cried gently into my shoulder.
I cooed in his ear, telling him whatever was wrong would get better and that he needed to breathe.
"I could have lost you today Harmony," He said sniffling. I felt myself a bit taken back by his words. "You could have died, or even worse gotten rapped by that fucking cunt."
I leaned my head on his.
"I can't stand that fact. I can't handle the thought of you being hurt. Do you know how bad I feel for not being there soon enough?" He asked.
"Brian, You were there, you helped me. I--"
"Not soon enough. Harmony, I'm so fucking sorry. I'm so sorry." he said once more.
I squeezed him tighter.
"I love you, and I want you to know that. And from now on I promise i'll always be there for you. I won't ever let you leave my site again, I promise."
I shook my head, knowing how he was just scared at the moment. He could never keep half the things he said.
But I kept that to myself. I didn't want to upset him anymore then he was now. I kissed his forehead, knowing that's something his mother used to do for him when he was freaking out. Eventually after cooing him some more, I managed to get him down stairs to my room, and have him sleep on my bed.
I put all my feelings for him aside for now. He needed me as a friend, and that's exactly what I was gonna be for him. Always.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's not edited right now and the shitty ass chapter name, I'm quickly posting because i'm on my way to school.
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and i'll update again tonight.
Much love! <3