Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Dreaming.

Harmony and I were lying in her bed together. She was smiling at me, laughing at something I just said. Thing's seemed to be a lot brighter all around us.
Maybe we weren't in her bed. No, we weren't. The bed was to soft, the sheets were all white with black pillows. I looked past her to see there was a nice sandy beach with clear waves brushing up on it. It was a site to see, so I knew we weren't in Huntington.
I drifted my gaze back to her face, her eye's looking in mine. I felt something in my chest that I wasn't sure how to describe. It was like I was happy. Happy she was looking at me, happy she was putting attention on me.
"Bri," She said, her voice only making that feeling inside my chest bubble more.
"Yeah?" I asked, reaching my arms out, pulling her to my bare chest, pressing her body against mine.
She was hesitant for a few moments. Opening her mouth, then closing it. Repeatedly doing the same thing over and over again.
I smiled at her, and pressed my lips to hers. I felt her give in to me, and kiss back. My body going numb for just a moment, before the feeling in my chest bubbled over, filling me up completely. I pulled her on top of me,kissing her with more force. She didn't seem to mind as she was doing the same thing. I ran my hands through her hair, before flipping her over completely. I straddled her body under mind, causing her to laugh a little.
"Bri," She said again.
"Yeah?" I asked, my mouth leaving hers and down to her neck. Harm arched her back, moaning when I reached her sensitive spot. Lust had soon burned every last bit of that bubbly feeling in my chest. Again, Harmony didn't finish her thought. Instead, she grabbed at my hair knowing exactly that's one thing that got me going.
I quickly ripped the shirt off her, kissing ever part of exposed skin before capturing her lips in mine again. She slowly opened her mouth for me, and I took no time in rushing my tongue in there to tangle with hers. I quickly moaned at her, begging her to go a bit farther with me.
I wanted her, and I wanted her now.
She understood exactly where I was coming from, and started pulling at the boxers I had on.
I snickered at her, and quickly helped her with them, and pulled off the pair of boxers i'd let her wear. Then i'd pulled off her Bra, and took a minuet to look her over.
She stared blushing-One of the many thing's I loved about her- And covered herself up.
But i refused, and grabbed her arms and put them over her head.
"Don't, " I said quietly. "You're beautiful."
I kissed her again, before doing what I had to do. I looked at her one last time before---


My eye's shot open, my whole body trembling, cold sweat coming down my face.
I realized that my little trooper was in action, and I needed to fix it. I looked all around me, only to realize I was in Harmony's room. I groaned. This only made thing's worse.
I jumped out of her bed, not wanting to leave my mark there, and ran quickly to her bathroom.
I pulled my boxers down, and sat on the edge of the tub, quickly beating it out.
I thought of Harmony, Her smile, her body, her face, us dancing together last night. The way She felt against me. The way I wanted her last night. I had finally reached my point and let everything go.
I breathed hardly, and pulled my boxers back up. I then fetched a towel, and cleaned up the mess I had made on the floor. I threw the towel in the laundry basket, and sat on the edge of the tub again.
I sighed to myself, running a hand through my hair. This isn't something friend's do.
Having intense dream's, and then jerking off to them.
I slammed my fist against the tub. I can't be doing this! I can't think of Harm this way.
Not only because she's my best friend, but because Matt would kill me.
It wasn't long ago that Matt made me promise to stay away from Harmony. I laughed and told him no problem. I thought it would have been easy because I know so much about her. Or, so I thought. He told me I wasn't cut out for such a girl like her. That she needed someone who could care for her. Someone who could love her more then anyone. A guy who would respect her. Because that's what she deserves. And I agree.
I'm not that type of guy. I'm the one who didn't finish school, who treats her like she's one of the guys. I didn't know how to love someone that way, not since the last serious relationship I had.
I had to find a way to distract myself from Harmony. I had to get her off my mind.
And there's only one way that will work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I find sexual writing embarrassing. lol i'm sorry if it really sucks.
Anyways, I thought it was time to get Brian's mind in here. So it's short. Really short, but the next one will be longer. Promise :)