Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Phoning.

You'd think a girl like Harmony wouldn't let a guy get to her.
You'd think she'd wave it off, pretend that he wasn't bothering her, and that she'd just carry on like nothing happened.
But nope. We were wrong. It's been two and a half weeks since Brian left, and Harmony has been moping around, barely doing anything. She didn't go to school, talk to her friends, shower, and hell, she barely ate. I was worried about her. I didn't think Brian could actually push someone this far.
One by one the guy's started to figure it all out. First it was Zacky. He noticed Harm being a bit... slow-for lack of better word- and thought she was just being a girl. But when he saw it carried on for half the first week, he started to put the pieces together. Giant fight, Brian gone, Harmony crying. As soon as it all fit together in that head of his, he told Johnny. Johnny of course flipped out, and came to me. I shook my head at them, and sat them both down later that night.
I explained to them what was going on, and they were dumbfounded. They could barely follow on what was going on, but in the end they got it into their brains. After we had finished our talk, I warned them not to tell Matt or else there would be more shit then the loads of shit we had now.
Johnny being the stupid one almost told him. If it weren't for Zacky slapping him in the head, we'd all be dead by now.
I felt bad for Harmony. She couldn't help the way she felt. It was a natural course of life to fall in love at some point. Yeah sure, it's weird a two super best friend's to fall in love, but it's not the first time. If I hadn't forced my feelings for Harmony so far away from me, I'd probably love her myself too. I just think that they both deserve to be happy, and they could be happy together.
It'll get Brian to come out of his shell a little bit. Finally he'll have someone to stay with. He won't be having endless sex with four different girls a night like he was before. He'd figure out that not every girl is going to hurt him. While Harmony could see what real happiness is.
They'd just be perfect together okay? I can't explain it any better then that. I don't have a doubt in my mind that Brian will choose Harmony. Not one. I know him better then he know's himself, and I know for a fact that he loves Harmony more the anyone else in this world.
It's just a matter of time before he realizes that.

"Hey,Jimmy!" Matt called me from upstairs.
"What?" I asked.
"Have you heard from Brian at all?"
"Nope." I replied shaking my head, although he couldn't see it.
"Fucking hell, " Matt sighed. I heard his heavy foot steps make their way up the stairs. "He's not answering his phone."
I shrugged. "I told you, he left town." I replied.
"Why the fuck would he do that? We're in the middle of recording!" Matt growled, sitting on my bed.
"He's not all to bright." I muttered, playing with my drumsticks, sitting in my arm chair.
"Apparently not. I'm going to kill him when he get's back." Matt stated.
"You'll be to happy to see him. You do miss your boyfriend, do you not?" I asked, trying to lighten up his mood.
"Shut up," Matt said.
I chuckled. "Wanna go get some taco's?" I asked.
"As much as I want to, I'm going to see Natalia soon.." He replied.
"Still seeing her?" I inquired.
He nodded. "Yeah, she's pretty cool." He replied. I could tell he was lost in his thoughts though. Completely gone from this world and stuck in his own.
"Okay. I tried. I'll see you later then." I said, while getting out of my chair, dropping my sticks on the floor, and heading down stairs. If Matt didn't want to go, Maybe I could force Harmony to come along with me. She needed the air, and the open space.
"Hey, Harms!" I called down to her. She didn't reply. "We're going out. Come on."
I heard a muffled groan, and a few thing's falling over.
"I'm not going out. I-"
"I don't give two shits what you are and aren't doing. We're going to go eat some fucking taco's, and you will enjoy them or else I will force feed you, and you don't want that cause of last time, now do you?" I smiled to myself. I don't know where half my words came from, but they sure as hell were convincing.
"Jimmy, I really don't feel like--"
I stormed myself down the stairs, making sure every step was louder and louder.
"Listen to me, kid." I said sternly. " Brian left, we know. Okay, I'm sorry. But i'm not going to let you waste the rest of your life away because of him. I gave you two weeks of this nonsense, and now I think it's time you finally smarten up and get your tiny, brown haired ass out of that bed, into some fresh clothes, and out of this fucking house, before I make you do it all myself."
Harmony's face was priceless. Her eye's wide, her mouth hanging open. I mentally high fived myself. Good one Jimbo.
"Okay, Okay." She threw off her covers, and grabbed a pair of jeans.
"Aw ew. Put on some strong perfume to. You smell like a piece of stinky cheese." I plugged my nose with my thumb and index finger, sticking my tongue out.
She shrugged, and nodded. "Yeah okay." Her voice was so unenthusiastic, the emotion completely gone. I felt my heart sink a little. I miss the girl who used to be happy. Mental note to self: Kill Brian.
"I'll be upstairs." I stated, sighing. This was going to be harder then I thought.
I quickly climbed the stairs, and sat on the new kitchen table. I remembered walking into the mess that Brian had caused that day. I had never seen him like that before. I mean sure, he's torn some serious shit up before. But he'd never do that at home. He preferred to keep his violence somewhere Harmony couldn't see it. Not like she's never seen it before..
My thoughts were interrupter once I heard the phone start ringing. I wasn't sure if Matt was still here, but in case it was Brian, I didn't want him to answer the phone.
"I got it!" I yelled, grabbing the phone off the counter.
"Yellow, sevenfold's residence." I said, leaning my back against the fridge.
"Jimmy? Thank god." Brian's voice rang. " I was hoping you'd answer."
"And I did. What the hell are you doing?" I asked, pushing my back off the fridge.
"Checking in." He replied, his voice weak.
"On us, or Harmony?"
The line was silent for a minuet or two. I had him there.
"Harmony." He replied, sighing.
"How odd." I replied, rolling my eyes and speaking sarcastically.
"So?" He asked.
"So what?" I replied, knowing exactly what he meant. He needed to be able to say it out loud.
"How's Harm?"
"Horrible. I think you knew that though." I stated.
He sighed. " How bad?"
"She's been moping around for two weeks. Hasn't done a thing."
The line was silent for again. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.
"I miss her." He said, his voice cracking.
"She misses you too. Trust me."
"I know she does. She loves me, remember?"
"Don't get too cocky. You shouldn't be saying shit like that if you don't love her back."
I noticed Harmony slowly climbing up the stairs.
"Do you wanna talk to her?" I asked quiet enough for her not to hear.
As soon as that left my mouth, the line went dead. I'll take that as a no then.
"Let's go." she said, as I hung up the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAM, made up for missing another day.
you're welcome. Feel free to comment. I love reading your thoughts :)