Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Love.

I was lying in bed, unsure of what to make of what happened earlier with Harmony. She had walked out on me this time, for the same reason I did. Does this mean she can’t be mad at me anymore? Should I be mad at her? Where the hell is she anyways?
That thought alone just raised my worry level to the highest point. What if she was wandering the street’s alone? She could get seriously hurt, or even worse, she could die.
No, Harmony wouldn’t be out alone here by herself. She’s a smart girl. She had probably gone home, and was lying in her cozy bed right now. As soon as the sun rose, I’d get my shit together once more, and be out that door, driving home faster than I ever have before. I needed to talk to her about what happened. I had to change her mind before her mind was set for good.

I don’t know how long it had been since I had finally drifted into a light sleep, but once I was finally getting there, finally managing a stable sleep, I hear my hotel door crack open.
My body tensed. I quickly feared for the worst, before realizing I was almost stronger than anyone who pick’s a fight with me. I turned to look at the door, ready to pounce on whoever the fuck was coming in here. My angry emotions melted away though, as I realized it was Harmony, slowly walking over to my side of the bed.
“Harmony?” I asked. She didn’t reply. My mind jumped immediately to assuming it was because of the kiss I had given her earlier. I pushed myself up, leaning on my elbows facing Harmony, not fully knowing if I was really ready to explain to her my feelings.
“Look, Harm. I didn’t mean to—“ But before I could finish, I was cut off my her lip’s being pressed to mine. I was shocked at first. Who wouldn’t be? But soon enough I had given into her, letting her win me over. We moved our lips together, pressing them lightly to one another. The bubbly feeling had returned almost on cue, and sent me over the edge. She pressed her lips harder against mine, indicating she wanted more. And that’s exactly what I planned on giving her.
I grabbed her waist, pulling her on top of me. She leaned forward more, the kiss becoming more passionate then I ever thought it would get. She put her hands on either side of my cheeks, forcing my head to meet with hers. Before I knew it, the bubbly feeling started to fade, with lust over coming it.
I found myself running my hands up and down Harms sides, ready to pull the shirt off her at any moment. But she wasn’t quite ready for that yet. She opened her mouth, allowing my tongue to fly right against hers. I explored every part of her mouth at least twice, before she pulled away from me.
Our eyes locked for what seemed like forever. My heart pounded in my chest. It didn’t take me long to realize that I was actually nervous.
Harmony ran her cold hands up my bare chest, directing them to my hair, the one place that could really make me squirm. I didn’t want her to have all the fun though, so I quickly pulled a fast flip on her, pinning her underneath me. I smirked down at her, showing her I knew exactly what I was doing.
I let my hand’s do their own thing, while I brought my lips to most girls sensitive spot. A little lower down from under the ear. I lightly bit her, nibbling on that one piece of skin, as my hand’s were finding their way under her shirt. Harmony let out a small moan, which fuelled me inside. I was growing a burn desire to have her, and tonight was that night.
I began licking and sucking that spot, her breath hitching in her throat, as she pulled on my hair.
I felt myself getting excited. I was to close now to turn back. I couldn’t stop, even if I wanted too.
I pulled the shirt off over her head, bringing my lips back with hers. I reached around for her bra clasp, slyly getting it undone in one try. I slowly slid it off, and threw it to the ground.
I looked at the newly exposed skin for a moment, admiring her absolute perfection. The lust had soon caught up with me, and I began kissing that exposed skin. Harmony moaned louder this time, as I lightly grazed my lips over another sensitive part. I wanted so desperately to say something to her, but I didn’t want to risk this perfect moment.
My lips trailed from her breasts, down to the edge of her shorts. I took no time in getting those off and throwing them to join the rest of her clothes on the ground. Last but not least was the only two fabrics’s keeping us apart. My boxers, and her panties. Seeing as she was already more than half naked, I quickly slid off mine, before pulling hers down and off her completely.
I gave Harmony one last look. A look that told her I was ready to do this with her. A look that said I wanted her more than anyone else in the world. A look that told her I loved her.
She took in a deep breath, letting me know she was ready. I did as well, and positioned myself between her legs.
She nodded, and with that, I slowly forced myself into her. Harmony let out a cry of pain, but I was quick to cover it up by placing my mouth over hers. After a few moments of letting her get used to me, she grabbed onto my shoulders, and slowly grinded her hips with mine. I kept things slow for her, only wanting her to see the fireworks with out to much pain. Soon enough, Harm’s breathing became uneven and shallow. She murmured my name slowly over and over again, colliding our hips together.
I let out a few grunts and moan’s myself. I had never felt so damn good before in my life.
Before I knew, Harmony was trying hard not to be screaming, but in the end she had lost it. She let everything go, as did I.
I rode our orgasms out for a few more minuets before leaving her, and collapsing right beside her.
I tried to set my breath back to its normal pace, not wanting Harmony to know just yet how amazing I felt being with her.
I grabbed her body, pressing it tightly to mine.
“I love you, Brian.” She said quietly.
“I love you so much Harmony” I replied, pressing my lips softly to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. Now that that's been taken care of...
Still lots more to come, I promise. Sorry if this one sucks ass, I don't write stuff like this at all.
Comments, Subs, you know the deal ;D