Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Recording.

“Finally! A few more touches to some song’s and we’re done!” Matt said excitedly.
“Then touring.” Zacky said in the same tone.
“And Parties...” Jimmy added.
“Ooo, Beer.” Brian said, licking his lips.
“It’ll be so much fun!” Johnny exclaimed, hugging his bass. “ The beer, the parties, the shows, the people. I’m so fucking looking forward to it.”
I smiled, feeling a bit pumped for the tour as well.
“You’ll have a lot of fun.” I said.
“You sure you don’t wanna come?” Zacky asked.
I shook my head. “No, i’m good.”
“Suit yourself. Food anyone?” Matt asked, racing out the door. Johnny and Zacky jumped up from their stations, and tried to beat one another out the door. After I had pulled them off one another after getting into a fight, they finally left leaving only Brian, Jimmy and I behind.
I sat down on the couch, Brian joining me awkwardly.
“You can chill out you know.” Jimmy stated laughing.
Brian relaxed, and pulled me onto his lap.
“I don’t like this.” He sighed. I nodded.
“I don’t either.”
“Then why don’t you two just tell him?” Jimmy asked.
“He’ll kill us, you know that.” Brian stated.
“He’s our best friend. Yeah, he’ll be upset but he’ll come around.” Jimmy sat in the spot I was before, and kicked his long legs out in front of him.
“It doesn’t work like that Jimmy. We’re at a good stage in our career, and getting him to his boiling point can ruin it all.” Brian explained.
Jimmy sighed. “I guess so.”
I shifted on Brian so I was straddling him, and began twisting my fingers in his long hair. His brown eyes bored into mine, and he smiled.
“You guy’s slept together?” Jimmy asked. He sounded as if he was in disbelief, and completely shocked. I felt my cheeks warm up, the images replaying in my head.
“Uhm.. Uh, Yeah.” I mumbled quietly.
Jimmy laughed, shaking his head. “I didn’t think it would happen. Not so soon at least.” He replied.
I looked down from Bri’s eyes to his chest. I wasn’t a person to talk about my sexual life out loud. No matter who it was.
“Alright, I’ll leave you two love birds alone. I’ll cover you for ten minutes.” Jimmy pushed himself off the couch with his back, said good bye, and strolled out of the room.
“Well that was—“ Before I could even finish my sentence, my lips were covered with Brian’s.
They were soft and gentle at first, but soon enough I was lying down on the couch, with Brian’s whole body covering mine. The sexual tension was really taking a toll on him.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine then it had to be. He slowly began biting my lower lip, wanting to have access to my inner mouth. I couldn’t resist him, and opened my mouth, his tongue gladly tangling with mine. I let out a small moan, and pulled at his hair. It was one of the things that sent him on the edge.
“I really like it when you do that.” He said seductively in my ear after he made his way down my neck.
I inhaled deeply when Brian began sucking on the sweet spot, pulling his hair more. This time I had gotten what I wanted. He moaned himself, and let a loud growl come through.
I really like it when you do that.” I replied in the same tone, wanting desperately to take off his shirt.
“This is really awkward.” We heard Zacky’s voice say from the room entrance.
Brian and I stopped almost immediately.
“Zack, what are you doing?” Brian asked, clearly pissed that we had been interrupted.
“It’s been ten minutes.” He replied, his voice coming out small.
Brian sighed, and flipped off me, onto the floor.
“Next time.” I said to him and he pulled me up from the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Way to be Zacky V.
Comment's are lovely :)