Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Everything Will Turn Out Okay In The End.

They say when you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes.
What a bunch of lies. You see it after you die. After your whole body and mind is consumed by a fading darkness. After you feel yourself lose all your feelings, and fill up with emptiness. After you lose everything you’ve worked so hard for.
That’s when you see your life. You’re forced to see all the pictures of your past and present, good and bad. You get to see every mistake you’ve ever made, and watch yourself go through with it, knowing just how bad things would end up. You get to see every good moment of your life, smile and cry as you realize just how those days aren’t coming back. How you can only live that moment once.
In the end, it’s all really just hell. A weirdly, beautiful hell.

“Harmony?” A muffled voice asked. “Harmony, Baby, please, please wake up.”
I felt my eye lids slowly flutter open.
“What?” I asked.
“Oh thank fuck,” Brian’s voice said, a giant sign escaping his lips. My insides turned, and did circles. Hearing Brian’s voice alone made me this happy.
“Bri,” I croaked, realizing my voice was more then hoarse.
“Yeah? I’m here, you’re okay.” I felt his arms wrap around me, squeezing me tightly. I let my body mend right into his perfection, basking in his glorious scent of cigarettes and cologne.
“What happened?” I asked, noticing I was on my bed, my face pressed to the nape of his neck.
“There was an incident.” He replied, kissing my forehead. “You got knocked out and—“
The images all came flowing back. The argument, the fight. Brian’s cries of pain. I pulled myself out of his arms, and sat up straight, turning on the small lamp light I had on my night stand. Once I had turned back to Brian, I gasped at the black rings around his right eye.
“Oh my god, Brian!” I exclaimed, reaching out to his face. He just chuckled, and pressed my hand against his perfectly constructed face.
“I’m okay. It’s just a bruise. “ He replied, his voice coming out soft.
“You were screaming, Bri.” I felt my heart crush a bit. All this pain for me.
“I broke a rib or two. I don’t care though, as long as you’re okay.” He grabbed my arm, and pulled me to him again, but I refused, and pulled back.
“Brian, this is not okay.” I replied. “You didn’t have to go through that for me,”
“I did though. I love you Harmony, and I want us to be together.”
The crushed part of my heart started to come back, and it was thumping strong. The way Brian said he loved me just made something inside me come to life. Something I’ve never felt before.
“I love you.” I said, pressing my forehead to his. Brian smiled, his eyes shining through the blackness around them.
“And I love you,” he replied. We pressed out lips together, a small and gentle kiss, trying carefully not to ruin the perfect moment by getting to carried away, no matter how much either of us wanted too.
After we parted, Brian laced our hands together, and laid me down beside him.
“So what happened?” I asked, not fully remembering.
“You tried to pull Matt off me, and he thought you were Johnny or something and went to tackle you. You ended up banging your head against the floor pretty hard and got knocked out.” Brian explained. “And trust me, I really got on his ass after that. I was so pissed, I thought you were dead.”
I looked up at him, wondering just what exactly he meant.
“Matt’s worried though. We put everything aside for you.”
“I should go see him,” I said, trying to get up. Brian kept his strong hold on me, shaking his head.
“It’s late. He needs to be alone.” He stated, resting his chin on top of my head. “Besides, I miss having you here like this. I don’t wanna give you up just yet.”
I stayed silent, unsure of what I should say. I was still getting used to this.
Brian chuckled, immediately knowing what I was feeling. “Honey, this is where you tell me you like being wrapped in my strong arms.”
I laughed quietly.
“What?” Brian asked, clearly confused.
“You called me Honey.” I replied, smiling like an idiot.
“Uhm.. Yes?”
“It’s... weird.” I moved my head out from under Brian’s and looked at him. “I mean.. You used to call me Hun, which is normal. Or Harm, Harms.. But now it’s all, ‘baby’ and ‘Honey’.”
Brian rolled his eyes at my weirdness, chuckling. “Do you want me to stop calling you Baby?” He asked.
“Of course not!” I replied almost too quickly. “I like it when you call me Baby.”
Brian’s cute smile, twisted into a smirk. “Oh yeah?”
I pursed my lips. “Yeah.”
Brian rolled on top of me, carefully because of his ribs, and pinned my shoulders back onto the mattress. “Well then,” He started. “I wish I knew that before.”
He kissed me gently, but a lot more forceful the before. I didn’t have a problem with that, as I was wanting to become a bit closer.
baby ,” Brian said sharply in my ear, licking it quickly. My body squirmed under his, wanting nothing more than to repeat what happened the other night.
“What shall we do?” His voice purred in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I dug my nails into Brian’s back. I could feel my emotions quickly losing their balance.
“Hm, Baby, that kind of hurt.” Brian chuckled before hitting that sweet spot on my neck.
I tried to hold it in, but my body betrayed me. I gave out a moan, signifying to Brian that he was winning this one sided war.
“That’s what I wanted to hear.” Brian let out a hungry growl, coming back to my lips and kissing me hard. I made no rejections to when he asked permission to enter my mouth either, highly enjoying the fact that our tongues could dance together. Next thing I knew, Brian was pulling at my shirt, desperately wanting it off. As much as I wanted it too, I couldn’t let this go any further. Not down here, in my bedroom when my angry enough brother is upstairs.
“Brian, Babe, we have to stop,” I said as he groaned, suddenly becoming really happy down there.
“I can’t, “ He replied, kissing me hard again. I let him continue for a few more moment’s, reluctant to end what could be another great time.
“I don’t wanna do this here,” I stated “Not with Matt upstairs.”
Brian stopped everything and sighed. “What am I supposed to do about this?” He asked.
My eye’s trailed down to his crotch, seeing he was more excited than I thought. I couldn’t help but blush a little. Even though we’ve already slept together, I still found it embarrassing.
“You’re so cute when you blush.” He said, laughing. “Can you stand out front of the bathroom door and talk to me while I—“
“Brian!” I squealed, knowing what he wanted.
“Ugh, Baby, seriously. I need this taken care of.” Brian jumped off the bed, walking awkwardly to the bathroom, and closing the door.
I laid still in the bed, my face still flushed. I couldn’t believe this is what he wanted.
“Harmony,” Brian called.
“No.” I replied.
“Please!” He begged.
“Just think of someone hot,” I replied.
“I’m trying, but she’s not responding very well.”
I felt my heart swell. It was pathetic I know. But any sort of compliment from Brian meant a lot to me.
“What do you want me to say?” I asked.
“Tell me what you’d do to me, if we slept together again.” He replied, almost giving me no time to finish my sentence.
“I don’t know.. I’d... Uhm..” I felt my cheeks warm up. “Fuck you till you’re sore.”
I heard a grunt from the bathroom. I had never felt so embarrassed before in my life.
“Keep going, “ He muttered.
“Uhm.. I’d—I’d uh.. Can’t you just imagine me giving you head or something?” I asked, hoping I didn’t have to dirty talk him anymore.
Thing’s fell silent for a moment. I almost thought Brian had fallen asleep or something. But a few moans came along, then another grunt or two.
“Fuck, “ I heard him say.
I waited another five minutes, before hearing the tap run, then Brian come walking out of the bathroom.
“I love you so much right now,” He said. “Holy shit.”
My cheeks went a bright red. It’s a bit awkward to know what your boyfriend was doing in the bathroom.
“I love you, but never make me do that again.” I replied, wanting to frown. But the light glints in his eyes kept me from doing so.
“One day, babe. One day.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Long enough for you all? :)
Alright, bed time. it's 3am here.
Enjoy !