Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Theft.

Fuck, Harmony.” I moaned, throwing my head back hitting the back of the toilet a little too
hard.
I moved my hips with hers, my legs throbbing.
“Brian,” She responded, throwing her head back as well. Our hips collided a few more times, before I couldn’t hold it together anymore. I let myself release in her, as well as she.
I rode it out for a few more minutes, before Harmony let her head fall onto my chest.
“You’re amazing.” I said wheezing. I didn’t care that my ribs were broken. Being with my girlfriend is a much better thing to take care of anyways.
My girlfriend
Harmony pulled herself away from me, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around herself, before handing me mine.
“Like, honestly, two times in about 15 minutes? No one could doubt the fact that you’re amazing.”
I grasped my stomach, groaning in pain.
“What? Too rough for you, Gates? “She asked, winking at me. “Surely that couldn’t be it. Before we started dating, you seemed to be having a hell of a lot more fun with all those other girls.”
“Don’t.” I growled, hardly meaning for it to come out like that. “I—I mean, Harm, Just... Don’t bring that up, please?”
She shook her head. “Why not? It’s part of our past.”
“A part I don’t want to revisit.” I tried standing myself up, almost falling back down, before Harmony grabbed me.
“Are you actually okay Bri? All jokes aside.”
“I think I have a broken rib. But it’s fine, I—“
“Oh shit! Oh my god! Fuck! I totally forgot!” Harmony exclaimed, leaving the bathroom.
“I’m fine—“
“I can’t believe we had sex, twice and you didn’t tell me. What if I damaged them more? Fuck Brian!” Harmony yelled. She opened up her drawer, and pulled out many random articles of clothing and shoved it back closed.
I slowly walked over to her bed, wrapping the towel around my waist before sitting down.
“I’m not complaining.” I replied shrugging. Harmony closed the door behind her, probably getting changed.
“I can’t believe you.” I heard her mumble.
“It was fun though, you have to admit.” I called to her. I heard her snicker, before opening the door. She was fully changed, with a towel wrapped around her head.
“Shut up.”
“Kind of hard to when you’re—“
“Brian. I’m not the one to talk about what happened during sex, okay? What happened, happened.” She replied, sighing.
“Twice.” I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes, but not without a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips.
“We’re going to the doctors.” She un-wrapped the towel off her head, giving it a quick shake before grabbing what I think was her eyeliner, and stood in front of the mirror. “Go get changed,” She smiled watching me was her closely.
“It hurts to walk.” I whined.
“Brian. After what just happened, I think you can walk and go get changed.” She replied
I chuckled at her and nodded.
“Wait!” She called before I reached the first step on the stairs. I turned around to face her, only to see her smiling at me. “ I love you.”
I shook my head. “I love you too.” I replied. The words still felt coming off my lips. I knew what I felt for her was real, but for some reason, it felt weird to express them.
I made my way slowly to my own bed room, not liking it one bit. Harmony’s room was far more comfortable then my own. My room wasn’t nearly as done up as hers. She had pictures, drawings, memorabilia. I had bare walls, a bed, and a closet with my guitars lying around.
I didn’t want this room anymore.
I quickly-or as fast as I could- got changed into basket ball shorts, and a old black shirt, before limping down the stairs.
“We’re going to the doctor,” I heard Harmony say from the kitchen. “Be back in a bit.”
I met with her at the front door, watching he pull some shoes on. Shoes that looked quite familiar.
“Where’d you get those?” I asked, trying to figure out where exactly I’ve seen them before.
“They’re yours.” She replied, smiling, brushing the hair out of her face.
“Oh right!” I exclaimed, remembering them now. I bought them a few years back, and used to wear them all the time. Then they randomly disappeared... “That’s where they went!”
She opened the door, watching as I slipped on some older shoes.
“Yeah. Your shoes, your sweater, your old music book...” My head snapped up at her.
My music book? She stole my music book?! Harmony snickered, and raced out the door, my following closely behind her.
“You stole my music journal?” I asked.
“Of course.” She replied, opening the car door.
“What the hell?” I asked, feeling a bit upset.
“You weren’t using it anymore. You threw it away, and I saved it.” She replied. “I didn’t want to see such beautiful art work thrown away.”
“I threw it away for a reason!” I stated. “I didn’t like any of it. Nothing. That’s why it was trash!”
“I liked it.” She said quietly, getting into the car. I opened my door, and looked in, coming face to face with her.
“You shouldn’t have gone in there without asking me.”
“You shouldn’t have stolen my journal.”
It seemed that everything around us had gone quiet. Like everything has stopped. How could she have possibly have known that?
“I saw it in your bag.”
“Well this is awkward...” I replied, sliding into the car.
“Let’s just call it even, deal?” She asked.
I nodded. “Deal.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The joys of writing at 3:04 in the morning. Happy Boxing day, have fun beating the hell out of people while you try to buy that new CD, or whatever it is you want.
So did you enjoy your Christmas? I know I did. I got four Vengeance University shirts, A Kobra Kid jacket, Fight Club, and a Nikon :)
So this is my Christmas present for you! Next one will be later today, like always :3