Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Parties Are Always The Best.

“You and Brian seemed to have hit it off nicely!” Delaney yelled at me over the loud music.
“Yeah, It was easier than I thought!” I shouted back.
“You look really good tonight!” She stated.
“Thank you! So do you!” I gave her a quick up and down. She was wearing a loose flowy white dress with her black hair hanging down.
“Beeeerrr!” Natalia shouted, handing me one. I laughed at her. She was having a good time, dancing with Matt, talking to some people, out drinking Matt himself.
Anvera and Johnny had just run out to the dance floor for the first time tonight. Although it wasn’t really dance music, the still made it work.
Danny was following close behind Natalia, and smile at us.
“Looking good ladies!” She shouted.
“Thanks, you too!” Delaney and I said at the same time. We laughed, and continued drinking out beer, watching everyone go on about their business.
“So, you proud of the boys?” Delaney asked.
“Of course.” I nodded. “They worked really hard to get here.”
“If I had known them as long, I’d be pretty proud too.”
I smiled at her. It was great the boys were being recognized for their talents. Now I wouldn’t have to be the only girl supporter.
“I have to get some fresh air, I’ll be back soon!” I stated, handing Natalia my beer.
“If we’re not here, we’re dancing!” She answered for all of them. Judging by the looks on their faces, it wasn’t exactly what they had wanted to do. But when Natalia was drinking, and insisted on dancing, there was no saying no.
I pushed my way through the crowd, finding even the smallest but lest crowded place there was. I saw a bright beaming white light just further down in the direction I was headed, and decided going there would be a good idea. If I could see the natural light, that had to mean there was hardly anybody there.
I finally found myself out of the crowd, only to see I was in the bathroom area. A bathroom. Fan-fucking-tastic. I sighed, but pushed open the girls door. It was probably my only hope in getting some breathing room. I realized there was no one inside the bathroom right as I stepped in. Of course there wasn’t, they’re all out enjoying the release party. I heard the beginning of ‘Bat Country’, one of my favourite songs off the album come on, and everyone cheering. I felt a bit alone in here, but if I didn’t leave then, I would have never made it out alive.
I looked myself in the mirror, noticing how everything was still in good place. My make up was only smudged a bit. Probably because I didn’t dance too much with anyone. One dance a person was my rule, and I’ve hardly danced with Brian. He was too busy making sure the album sounded okay, and that the life of the party was still going. I barely even saw him since we got here. I sighed heavily to myself, but straightened up. I should just go have fun. That’s what Brian would want right?
“Oh thank god I found you,” I heard Brian’s voice say.
“Bri? What are you doing in here? You can’t—“ Before I could finish my sentence Brian had his hands roughly on my hips, and his lips connecting with mine. I always gave into him so easily.
“You have no idea how much I want you right now.” He growled hungrily into my ear. I gasped as her bit down on my weak spot, and grabbed at his hair.
“You shouldn’t be dancing like that. Especially not in that dress,” He said. His grip on my hips tightened, and he lifted me up onto the counter.
“Gates, Not in a bathroom.” I said, before letting a moan rip through my lips.
“I love it when you call me that,” He connected our lips again, opening his mouth and letting my tongue explore his side for once. I tugged at his hair more. I was feeling myself drift away. The girl who would be protesting against the idea of having sex in a bathroom was completely taken over by the girl who didn’t care where it happened, as long as it did happen.
“When I call you Gates?” I asked, after breaking away from him. He nodded, his hands traveling to my exposed thighs.
“So then... Gates . What are we gonna do?” I asked.
We are doing this right now.” He pushed my legs apart as I quickly undid his belt, letting his pants drop to the ground. Brian kissed me again, harder this time. I teasingly put my hand on the front of his boxers, causing him to break away from me, and look at me with wide eyes. I slowly moved my hand back and forth, enjoying this tease.
“Harmony, I swear, if you do this...” I pulled my hand back, tracing the stop of his boxers. I didn’t have to do much before he let out a growl from his chest, and pushed his boxers down, my undies quickly going down right after. He fixed our position before I let him slide his way right into me.
I cringed at first, feeling a little bit of pain. But not nearly as much as I did the first time. He let me get used to him once again, before I let my body relax, a sign for him to do what he normally does.
He kept his pace slow and steady for a bit, letting me ride through my erotic emotions before our hips started slamming together. Each time was a battle to keep my mouth shut, and every time was a fail. I felt too good to keep everything bottled up inside. A few moans, a few shouts, and a hell of a lot of hair pulling. Brian didn’t even try to contain himself the least bit. He let everything out. Groans, moans, grunts, saying my name repetitively. We came close to our climax point, the both of us completely out of our own bodies and minds to even care about the things around us. Within a few moments, Brian had let his load go, as well as I did. We rode it out for a few more minutes, before Bri pulled out and looked at me while his chest went up and down faster than before.
“We needed that.” He stated, pulling up his jeans and boxers.
“We really needed that.” I agreed, pulling up my own underwear, and brushing out my dress.
“Sexual Frustration is a bitch.” He laughed, gathering me in his arms. “A bonus that you don’t suck at it.”
I playfully slapped Brian in the chest. “Not one to—“
“Talk about it, I know. I’m sorry.” He said while chuckling. “I love you.”
“I love you too. Let’s get back to the party before everyone realizes we’re gone.” I grabbed his hand in mine, and pulled him out of the bathroom with me.
“You go gather up the guys and meet me at the bar with the girls, okay?” I said.
“Okay,” he kissed my head quickly before disappearing off in the crowd.
I desperately pushed my way through the many people, before finding Anvera bobbing her head to the music.
“Hey, where is everyone else?” I asked her.
“Watching Matt kick some guy’s ass.” She replied. She lifted her arm, and pointed straight ahead. I followed her direction with my eyes, and noticed.
There stood, a very angry looking Matt. His eyes blazing, teeth showing, muscles popping out. This cannot be good. I grabbed Anvera, and dragged her across the floor with me.
“What the hell is going on?” I asked Jimmy who was trying to hold Matt back from some bigger looking guy.
“Matt’s drunk, this kid’s drunk, they had a disagreement, and now it’s a fight. “ He explained, wincing every time Matt tried to take a swing at the kid.
“Mattie, Calm down.” I said, grabbing his arm, but he just swung me away, hitting the chest of Brian.
“What’s happening?” He asked.
“Drunk.” I replied. Brian sighed, and nicely pushed me aside.
“Matt, calm down. You’re just drunk. “ He stated, helping Jimmy out a bit.
“Fucking kid thinks he’s tough shit!” Matt growled.
“Good, who cares? We’re here for us, remember?” Brian asked.
But the words didn’t work for Matt. Nothing could change his mind and get him out of his violent state. He wouldn’t stop fighting till her got what or who he wanted.
He pushed Brian off him, and shoved Jimmy back, sending him onto a metal table, slamming his head on glass and hard flooring right after.
“Jimmy!” I screamed, once seeing his body wasn’t responding. I pushed away everyone, and ran to his side.
“Jimmy?” I asked, picking up his head. “Jimmy, wake up, please.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, past 4am here. lol, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo tired.
You're welcome, and Good morning ! Be back after sleeping for what feels like forever.
Enjoy the cliff hanger :)