Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Privacy Is A Given...Or Not.

“Hey dad, what’s up?” Brian asked on the phone with his father. I sat upside down on the couch in the living room, watching him pace back and forth.
“Yeah, I’m good. How’s everyone else?....Good, good. So, there’s something I need to tell you.” Brian looked at me and smiled, before his face suddenly went to an expression of shocked.
“What?! No! Dad no! I’m not gay!” My calm self suddenly burst into laughter. His father had always been funny. “Yeah, real comedian.” Brian rolled his eyes. “Anyways, I uh... I have a new girlfriend.”
He looked at me again, and I could see the worry in his eyes. “No, no. She’s a great girl. You uh... You know her actually.” He began nodding his head, and chewing on his bottom lip.
“Harmony.” His voice came out rushed. Maybe to rushed for his likings, as he silently sighed and smacked his hand against his head.
“Yeah, who would have known.....What? Tomorrow? I—I don’t—Okay! Okay! We’ll be there!” Brian sat down beside me, and mouthed ‘I love you’ while resting his hand on my stomach.
“Okay. Yeah, you too. Bye.” He hung up the phone and exhaled. “Dinner. Tomorrow. Dad’s place.” He said. He gently moved his hand up and down my stomach, and leaned back into the couch.
“I don’t know what you’re so stressed about. That seemed to have gone fine.” I said, lacing my hand with his.
“He didn’t sound so... Impressed.” He said.
“Bri, honey, he invited us over for dinner. I think he’s pretty happy.” His hands felt huge compared to mine; Longer fingers, calloused hands, stronger in every way.
“I’m just... worried.” He replied.
“Don’t be. We love each other Brian, and now that you’re famous, there are going to be a lot of people who don’t like that fact. Do this now just prepares us for what’s next to come.”
I pulled myself up, and fixed myself so I was straddling him.
“You’re right.”He said nodding.
“I always am.” I smiled at him, running my hand through his hair.
“Don’t get to cocky now.” He smirked at me.
“I’m not. I’ll leave the cockiness to you.” I winked at him, letting him know there was a hint of sexuality in there.
“Oh I’m good at that,” He purred into my ear. He started biting my lobe, and I began giggling.
“Aww ew! Sexually suggestive activity on the couch!” I pulled away from Brian and looked over at the entrance of the living room to see Johnny standing there with a disgusted look on his face.
“FREE PORN! ALRIGHT!” We heard Zacky shout, and heavy footsteps racing down the stairs.
I laughed, shaking my head feeling my cheeks warm up.
“Alright enough, you’re making her blush.” Brian said.
“You like it when she blushes, sooo...” Zacky said. “Oh please. Don’t let Johnny and my presents interrupt you. Just go back to whatever it was you were up to. We’re not even here.”
My cheeks grew warmer. I was never embarrassed in front of these guys until Brian and I got together; It felt weird to even blush around any of them.
“You like it when I blush?” I asked.
“Yeah I think it’s cute. Can you guys go back to whatever it was you were doing before?” Brian asked, obviously annoyed that Zacky was once again being a cock blocker.
“Oh there’s a shit load of stuff Brian loves about you. Man, we had to go an hour listening to him talk about you. No offence or anything, but fuck it got annoying.” Johnny stated.
“Oh really?” I asked, finding this new information a bit interesting.
“Yeah! He likes your hair better when it’s straight, he thinks it’s cute when you stress out about something tiny, oh and apparently the sex is good—“
“For fuck sakes Christ!” Brian growled. “Do you not know when to shut up!?”
“You tell them about our sex life!?” I exclaimed, feeling more embarrassed than I was before.
“Not in a lot of detail though, sadly.” Zacky replied.
“I’m going to kill you both, I swear to god.” Brian said, sighing angrily.
“Your fault! You told us!” Johnny stated.
“Watch it short shit, I know where you sleep.” Brian looked up at the pair and glared at them hard.
“I’m sooooo scared.” Johnny rolled his eyes, and flashed us his palms.
“Oh that’s it,” Brian picked me up off his lap and set me down on the actual couch. He then got up and began to chase Johnny.
“I WAS KIDDING!” You could hear him shout throughout the house. I started laughing and shaking my head.
“Hi Harmony.” Zacky said sitting beside me on the couch.
“Hello Zacky.” I replied.
“How are you?” He asked.
“I’m fine,” I said laughing. “You?”
“Jolly.” He replied nodding. I nodded with him, and just let the conversation die there. Or, so I thought.
“I can’t believe you and Brian are actually.... together.” He said like he was amazed. “I mean, it’s just so hard to picture you two having sex!”
The warmth in my cheeks had immediately returned. “Zack can we, just...Not go there?” I asked, shifting my weight.
“Oh right. You don’t like to talk about sex when you’re not doing it.”
I gawked at him. Not because I was surprised he had said that aloud, but because he knew that I was like that.
“Brian told us.” He said, reading my thoughts.
“Does he tell you guys everything?” I asked, feeling all the privacy I thought I had, just fade away.
“Pretty much. Don’t take it like a bad thing, it’s what guys do. Don’t you girl’s do that too?” He asked, squinting his eyes.
“I don’t!” I exclaimed.
“Well...This is awkward.” Zacky said, a small laugh following.
“I’m going to kill him.” I said mainly to myself.
How can he do that? Just tell everyone about what goes on in the bedroom? MY bedroom. For all I know, the guys could know everything that we’ve done together. There really wasn’t such thing a privacy anymore, was there?
“Brian!” I shouted.
“What!?” He shouted back, somewhere farther away in the house.
“You get to sleep in your own room tonight. Alone.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Shoop da woop.
IMPORTANT!
I'm taking a week off starting the fifth of January. After that i also go back to school, so updates aren't going to be as frequent as they are now. Last few stories before my break should be posted tomorrow. I'll try and make them longer just for you guys :)
Comment please and shank yeah's. :DD