Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

The Beginning Of A New Future.

“So, Tell me. What’s it like to be Avenged Sevenfold?”
“It’s pretty awesome, I mean, we’ve all been friends since we were really young. Being in a band together is no different than hanging out with each other every day—“
“We do kick each other’s ass’s more though.”
“Haha, Yeah that’s very true. But, really it’s great. We love what we do, and we hope to keep doing it.”
“Sounds like a pretty good deal! Alright, we’re going to take a quick break, but stay tuned! There will be more Avenged Sevenfold soon!”
The radio announcer shut off their mic’s, and quickly started chatting with the boys. Natalia, Delaney, Danny, Anvera and I were standing just outside the booth, watching the boys do yet another interview.
“Look at the attention they’re getting.” Danny said, shaking her head as we all turned around, leaning on the Plexiglas window.
“They have fans.” Anvera agreed.
“They have interviews.” Delaney said, with a small laugh.
“They’re famous.” Natalia stated, a small smirk following behind.
“And they’re ours.” I finished, I smiling at each of them.
“I can’t believe I’m dating a famous person. THIS IS SO COOL.” Anvera exclaimed excitedly.
We laughed at her, but all nodded. “It’s crazy.” Natalia said. “One day I’m meeting Matt’s sister, the next I’m dating her brother.” She shook her head. “Weird.”
“I’m used to it.” I replied, shrugging. “I’ve seen it all before.”
“Well yeah. You did grow up with them.” Danny stated. “Does it ever feel repetitive?”
Was it repetitive? Watching them all smile and talk about the thing they love most, and working so hard to get there? Watching them be so happy doing what they love? “No. Not at all.”
I heard a tap on the window behind us. We turned around to see Jimmy making funny faces at Danny. She laughed and rolled her eyes, watching as he left the room and making his way to her.
“Hello!” Jimmy exclaimed hugging her.
“Hi there.” She replied, blushing.
“We’re going out tonight. Me, you, and the rest of the gang.” Jimmy stated, giving her a quick kiss. It was rare to see Danny and Jimmy show some real affection to each other in front of us. Danny was a shy girl, but when it came to being with Jimmy, she was slowly coming out of her shell.
Another knock on the window came. We all looked over, to see Johnny smiling, but suddenly being jumped on by Zacky. We could hardly hear anything going on since the booth was sound proof, but the sight was just enough to have us all breaking out into laughter. We saw Matt laugh at them, and slowly step out of their way, before walking out the door.
“We have about ten minutes until we get back to the interview, come sit with me.” He grabbed Natalia’s hand, kissing it gently before dragging her away from the rest of us, and onto the couch that was on the opposite side of the room. Before I knew, Zacky and Johnny were out of the booth, and grabbing their girlfriends. I smiled at the sight of every one of my friends finding love. I know what they were feeling for each other, because I felt the same way for Brian. The feeling was indescribable, but it made you feel happy.

I heard one more tap on the window. I took my attention off everyone else, and back at the window. I frowned when I saw that no one was there. I was hoping it’d be Brian, doing what the other guys did, but my hope were let down.
“Boo.” I heard Brian say into my ear. I jumped slightly, gasping once I felt his arms slither around my waist.
“Jesus Christ, Brian.” I said, my body relaxing.
“Did I scare you? Oops.” He squeezed his arms around me tighter, kissing the side of my head before unwrapping from me. I turned around and came eye to eye with his brown ones.
“Hi.” I said, smiling.
“Hi.” He replied, matching my smile with his own.
“You need to shave.” I laughed, running my hand over his cheeks.
Brian’s mouth dropped open, his eyes becoming wide. “Oh really?” He asked. I nodded my head smiling at him, pulling him a bit closer.
“Yeah, really.” I pressed my lips to his, feeling the feelings Brian had described to me about a month ago. Faith, invincible, everything.
“What? You don’t like my hairy, hairy face?” He asked, making his voice deeper, with a low growl.
“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. You’ll never know.” We connected our lips once more, not being able to resists the smiles coming onto our faces.
“I’ll just grow it out, and see how you react.”
“That’s rude.” I replied, laughing.
“Hey, you’re the one who won’t admit you don’t like facial hair.” Brian pushed my body as close to his as I could get.
“I like this,” I replied, stroking his goatee. “Its cute.”
“It’s manly.” Brian laughed.
“Oh my bad. You’re right. It’s soooooooo manly.”
“That’s better.”
“So, we’re going out tonight?” I asked. Brian nodded his head.
“We have a surprise planned.” He whispered in my ear.
“Oh?” I asked, feeling confused.
“I can’t tell you, but I think you’ll enjoy it.” He smiled at me. His smile was different though. Something about it made my heart race faster. His eyes seemed to be gazing at mine with a softer look than usual.
“I have homework to do tonight though.” I frowned.
“I promise, after tonight, you can do all the homework you want.” I sighed, realizing I was far behind in my classes. I had at least four assignments I needed to hand in.
“Fine. But if I fail university, and have to live on the streets as a homeless bum, I’m blaming you.”
Brian laughed and nodded.
“I can guarantee you after tonight, it won’t matter if you fail university or not, you won’t be a homeless bum. But it sounds fair enough to me.” He leaned his head towards mine, kissing my lips gently.
“Just promise me you won’t get shit faced.” I said, biting my lower lip.
He twisted his lips and looked up at the ceiling, before returning his attention back to me.
“I won’t. I promise. Besides, I want us to remember tonight as best as possible.” He kissed me again, smiling a big goofy smile. I squinted my eyes, wondering what exactly It was that he was getting too.
“We’re ready for you guys again.” The radio announcer said.

“To us!” Jimmy shouted, over some decently loud music, and the cracking of pool balls. “For making it to exactly where we wanted to be!”
“To our friendship!” Johnny stated after. “For all of us being there for each other through it all.”
“To our lovely girlfriends!” Zacky said. “For dealing with our shit, and giving us the courage we needed to go on.”
“To everything, and everyone.” Matt said. “Thank you and cheers.”
“Cheers!” Everyone shouted. We lifted our glasses, clanging them together.
“Now everybody fucking drink like there’s no tomorrow!” Jimmy shouted. We all laughed, as he downed his beer faster than anyone else at our table.
“Calm down Jimmy. You want to be able to remember this moment.” Danny laughed.
“Oh please, like there won’t be more of these later on.” He smiled.
“Listen to the girl Jimbo,” Brian said. “Remember what our plan is?” I looked at Brian, having not heard of this ‘Plan’ him and Jimmy had.
“Oh right. Right, okay.” Jimmy said nodding, setting the almost empty glass down. “When exactly is this plan going to happen anyways?”
“Soon.” Brian replied. “Very soon.”
“Uhm... What ‘plan’?” I asked, feeling more than confused.
“Matt, let’s talk.” Brian said, ignoring me completely.
“Right.” Matt said nodding. He whispered something in Natalia’s ear, before standing up with Brian.
“Brian?” I asked. But he didn’t reply. He just smiled at me, and kissed me on the head, before walking away to the bar counter.
“What the hell was that all about?” I asked no one in particular.
“Dunno.” Jimmy sang. “That wasn’t part of the plan.”
“What plan?!” I exclaimed, now feeling a bit frustrated.
“Well, Brian likes to call it the ‘Life Changing plan’. But you know, I like to call it the ‘My Dude Is Becoming a Man Plan’.” Jimmy explained.
I stared at him with a blank expression. That made no sense whatsoever. Then again, when did anything Jimmy said make sense?
“You’ll understand soon, just chill.” Jimmy said, smiling. His smile seemed to be a lot bright then it had ever been before.
I sighed, shaking my head. I didn’t like being left out. I liked being in the know. I felt welcomed, and trusted. Keeping me out made me feel like the exact opposite.
“Hey, Honey, come dance with me.” I heard Brian say as he and Matt walked back to the table.
I hesitated, but stood up as Brian offered me his hand. He pulled me out onto the small dance floor, with only a few other people dancing. He pressed his chest against my back, leaving his hands on my waist, out bodies moving in different directions. I let the confusion slip away from me, feeling my body just mend with his. I raised my arms so my hands were on Brian neck, as his grip tightened on my waist. Soon after, he moved the hair off my neck, and planted kisses gently going down as far as he could. I was starting to lose myself in our dance, my mind slipping from me, and my body just doing as it wished.
“Do you love me?” Brian asked. My mind came snapping back, almost as if it was hitting me in the face.
“What?” I asked.
“Do you love me?” Brian repeated.
I spun my body around so I was facing him. The music just so happened to die down a little bit, allowing for Brian and me to hear each other.
“Of course I love you.” I replied, appalled he would ask me that.
“I know but I mean, Do you Love me?” He inquired. His eyes were locked on mine, making sure neither of us lost our focus on one another.
I shook my head, a small laugh following. “Brian, why are you asking me this?”
“I need to know Harms.” He put his hands on either side of my arms, giving them a tight squeeze.
I sighed, again, not fully understanding. “I do love you Bri.” I replied.
“Tell me how much you love me.” He demanded. His voice remaining calm, though his hands were becoming shaky.
“Are you okay, Babe? You’re shaking up a storm.” I said, looking at his arms, and back to his face.
“I’m fine. Can you answer my question please?” He asked, almost begging.
“I don’t understand why you need me to tell you how much I love you, but... Oh god,” I sighed. How can I possibly put my feelings for Brian into words? What I feel for him is too great for human words.
“I don’t know Brian. I love you. I can’t put it into words. Its indescribable how I feel. You make me laugh, cry, feel nervous, I have felt things I didn’t know I could feel.” I stated, smiling. I watched as my mind played back some of our memories together. I was undeniably happier with Brian than I would be with anyone else in this world.
“And I do want to spend the rest of my life with you.” I said, my voice in an almost whisper.
Brian gathered me in his arms, and kissed my forehead.
“Well in that case,” He said. “I have something for you.”
My heart began racing as I watched Brian try to pull something out of his jean pockets. Was it more jewellery? Brian pulled out a small box, and got down on one knee, smiling up at me.
“Will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
BRIAN, WHAT YOU DOIN'? Hahaha, Long enough for you guys? I'm sorry i've been gone so long. School is a bitch.
Leave your thoughts in the comments! I know you're thinking of something :D