Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Wedding Arrangement's.

Brian pushed me down on the bed, quickly landing on top of me. He pulled at my shirt, and started biting my neck. I arched my back, as his hands grabbed me all over.
He pressed his lips fiercely against mine. Not long after both our mouths were open, and our tongues were dancing. A moan escaped my lips, as he moved his lips from mine and back to my neck.
A growl came from his chest, as I pulled on his hair. Our eyes met for a moment, and I could see the lust burning in his eyes. I smiled at him, and pulled the shirt off over his head. I looked over this gracious body, and chewed on my bottom lip. I had never felt so attracted to Brian before. I wanted him more than I wanted anything in the world. His muscles flexed as he pulled my shirt off. My eyes glued to them.
Brian ran his calloused hands up and down my torso, teasing me when he brushed his hand along my inner thigh, just narrowly missing my sensitive area. My body squirmed under his, and he took it as a delight.
“Aw, honey, you’re so cute when you’re getting all hot.” He said, before kissing every part of my body that was exposed.
“Fuck, Syn.” I said, still squirming.
“Oh, I like that so much better than Gates.” I felt Brian start to undo the button to my jeans, and slowly slip his hands in. This was new. My body stiffened, feeling a little bit more than uncomfortable.
“Bri,” I started.
“Relax.” Brian purred into my ear.
I opened my mouth to protest, but he quickly covered my mouth with his. He slowly started to move his hand up and down. He moaned slightly, as did I. I didn’t want too because it felt wrong and foreign, but my body betrayed me.
“Feels good doesn’t it?” He asked. His voice was so seductive, my heart just thudded in my chest.
“Syn, baby, please.” I begged. I wanted this to go further. I wanted more, and I wanted it now.
He chuckled, but continued to run me slowly.
“Patience.” He purred.
But I was far too in this to be waiting. I grabbed Brian’s busy hand, and pulled it up to my chest. I let his nails dig into the bra, before letting his take it off completely. His hands grabbed each breast, as his mouth worked on mine. I grabbed the button on his jeans, and quickly undid them. I then pulled his jeans down, as he kicked them off. Soon after, Brian had pulled my jeans off, as long as my underwear. I pulled at the elastics of his boxers, desperately wanting them off.
Brian teased me a bit more, before finally sliding off his boxers. I let out a sigh of relief, and let Brian position himself. He leaned down and kissed me, before pushing himself deep inside me.
I arched my back, another moan escaping my lips. I squeezed my eyes closed, feeling a little bit of pain, but an overwhelming amount of pleasure. I bounced my hips with Brian’s, each time getting deeper, and harder. The moaning became more frequent, and louder. I could feel Brian getting close to his climax, as was I. Soon, I couldn’t bottle it in anymore. I let out a scream, and everything else, Brian following. His grip on me tightened as I felt him release his load into me. I felt my heart stop for a second or two, before I could feel in slamming against my chest again.
Brian rode it out for a few more minutes, milking it for everything it was worth, before he pulled out, and rolled over beside me.
“Oh fuck, I love you so much.” He panted. He collected my body in his arms and pressed me as close to him as I could get.
“I love you too baby.” I replied.
“If you thought this was good, wait until our honeymoon.”
I looked up at Brian and smiled. “You know, we were supposed to be talking about the wedding.” I stated.
“Yeah, but then you started getting changed, and then I remembered our talk this afternoon before Matt interrupted, and you know, a man’s gotta take care of his women.” I rolled my eyes at him, and turned around so my back was pressed against his chest.
“What kind of wedding do you want?” I asked.
“Anything that’ll make you happy.” He replied. He ran his hand through my hair, pulling it off my neck.
“As much as that is sweet Hun, we need to work together on this.” I stated.
“We are working together. Do you not remember what just happened two minutes ago?” He laughed.
I lightly elbowed him in the stomach, causing him to groan.
“That wasn’t very nice.” He said.
“Yeah, well. I’m not a very nice person.” I replied.
“Oh I know.” He mumbled. “You’re such a bad, bad girl.” He started kissing my neck again, indicating he was ready for round two.
“Wedding, Brian. Wedding.” I said pushing myself away from him.
“That can wait!” Brian whined, pulling me back.
“So can sex.” I retorted.
“Fair enough. What do you want to talk about?” He wrapped his arms around me again, resting his chin on my neck.
“What sort of wedding do we want?” I asked.
“Well... I was thinking that we could just do a decent sized wedding in our back yard once we get our own place.” His voice was so soft as he spoke. I almost found it more comforting than I used too.
“That sounds good. I don’t want a lot of people. Or paparazzi.” I stated.
“Exactly. It’ll be You, me, the girls, the guys, your parents, and mine.” He said. He began brushing my hair again, keeping himself distracted from my naked body under the cover.
“I don’t want my father there.” I said. I left Brian sighed deeply, before he stopped stroking my hair.
“There for you or not, he’s your father Harm. He wouldn’t want to miss his little girl getting married.” Said Brian. He pulled the covers back, and got up. I rolled over in the spot he was in, and watched him pick up his boxers and slip them on.
“I know I wouldn’t miss my daughter’s wedding, even if she hated me.”
“I honestly don’t think he’ll come anyways. Not for me at least.” I replied.
“Just invite him. If he comes, he comes. If he doesn’t, he doesn’t. All that matters is that we’re agreeing to spend our lives with each other, and that it’s going to be the best day of our lives.” Brian leaned over me, and gazed into my eyes.
“And that I love you. That’s pretty important too.” I smiled at him. He captured his lips in mine, before standing back up straight, and picking up his jeans.
“We can talk about the wedding later, because I honestly need a shower.” I laughed, and pulled the covers back, throwing on a shirt, and my underwear before walking up to Brian and hugging him.
“Pretty funny how we’re getting married, but have never been on a date.” I said.
“Oh shit!” Brian exclaimed. “I totally forgot about that! Fuck!” He let go of me, and picked up his shirt off the floor. “Tonight? Does that work?” He asked.
“You want to go on a date tonight?” I asked.
“Yeah, why not? I know I’m a bit delayed, but, better now than never.”
“Oh god, Brian. Really? I was kidding.” I stated.
“Yeah but now I feel bad. So, I’ll pick you up at seven okay? Make yourself scarce until then.” Brian pecked my cheek quickly before running up the stairs.
I sighed and fell back onto my bed. What the hell am I supposed to do on this date?
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee. Awww, A date. how cute.
Comment, sub, you know the drill mudda fucka's.