Status: No further plan to continue this story. Sorry, but it is/was terrible.

The Boy With the Electric Blue Eyes

Chapter 17

Chapter 17
*Max Point Of View*

I watched her descend the stairs she looked stunning in her blue dress. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she came right over to us.

“Rose. You look amazing!” Cammie squealed in delight. Rose smiled shyly at her.

“You really think so?” She asked.

“Yes, now come on and let’s dance. We cannot let tonight go to waste.”

I watched as Cammie dragged Rose and Sam out to the dance floor. I couldn’t stop staring at her she looked so beautiful. I turned to Justine to see her staring at me with this look in her eyes, that I was unable to interpret.

“What is the matter Justine?”

“You don’t know who she is do you?” Justine inquired.

“Yeah another witch just like Cammie and I.”

“No. She is the Princess. The Princess.” I laughed at Justine.

“Justine, Rose is not the Princess. The Princess died six years ago.”

“Max the Princess disappeared six years ago presumed dead. The girl was 10 years old. She disappeared six years ago. The Princess would be 16 years old, and judging by Roses appearance she would be 16.”

I just starred at Justine, as if she were crazy. Rose could not be the Princess. The one destined to save us all. It was impossible. She died along with her parents and all hope for our kind was lost.

“If Rose really is the Princess then why doesn’t she remember?”

“I don’t know Max.”

I didn’t hear a word Justine said, because as I looked over at Rose she was falling backwards and into the arms of some guy. As I looked at the guy the first thing I noticed was his eyes. They were this intense chocolate brown, and you just knew that, that was the first thing anyone ever noticed about him. I watched as he helped Rose up, and as she stared into his eyes. I felt my fists clench at my sides. I felt Justine’s hand on my arm, she was clenching it pretty tightly.

“AH! What the fuck Justine?”

“Max I can see something. Lightning, thunder, and red. Something red everywhere, people lying on the ground Rose is lying in a box. She is deathly pale. She’s dead. The Princess is dead. The world is in jeopardy, there is no one left to save us. We are done for.” Justine shook her head vigorously.

All I could do is stare at her. I had never seen Justine have a premonition before. It was weird; I could feel the magic around her and sense the nature of her premonition.
“We have to tell Rose about her powers. She has to know how to protect herself if what you saw is destined to happen.”

“We have a while before the premonition will come true. Just over half a year, maybe less. We have to train the Princess.”

“We still don’t know if she is the princess or not.”

“Well if she isn’t you had better pray she is because if not we will all die, not just her but all of us, and trust me. You do not want what I just saw to come true.”

I was beginning to get the feeling that we were majorly screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer then the last chapter. I hope you enjoy. :)