Status: Not completed

I'm in an Arranged Marriage to Who?

The car ride

."So, um, Ashely, Can i tell you something?" Ian asked me,shifted gears.

"Sure. Anything." i replied back in a semi-shaky voice.

"Well, the reason your mom wanted me to meet you is because we were kind of put in an arranged marriage." i sighed and looked out the window as we got onto a highway and continued driving.

"Figures. She was just way too nice.And she never brings home random guys for me to meet." i told him, surpressing the urge to jump out the car door.

"It was actually supposed to be your sister..." he said trailing off as i interrupted him in a cold tone. " Yeah, but that was before we got in a crash and she died."

He got silent for a minute, then he pulled over to the side of the highway. He sat there for a minute, before turning the car off and opening his door. He got out and came over to my side of the car and opened the door.

" I'm sorry." he said as he pulled me out of the car and wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me.

I stood there for a second, not knowing what to do, when i wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed that way for about five minutes, when he lifted my head up and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was amazing, like he was the one i was meant to kiss. It took a second for me to realize what he was doing, but then i kissed back. The kiss was short, but passionate. He pulled away for a minute, breathless. We were standing on the right hand side of the highway, kissing. Awesome! i thought to myself, smiling.

He gave me his Damon smirk. "Get in." he stood by the door until i got in and shut the door. I turned the song on my I-pod as he got in and turned the car back on, and headed to his house.

" Your a really good kisser." i pointed out to him as he drove. He smiled.

"Oh yeah? How old are you anyway?" he asked as 'Teenagers' came on by My Chemical Romance and i started singing to it.

"Yes and im 17. Two months from being 18." i told him. He shook his head at me. He drove up into this long driveway. He pulled up by the house and shut the car off.