Status: Not completed

I'm in an Arranged Marriage to Who?

The tour ;D

"This is my house." he said, getting out and coming around the car to open my door again. I stepped out and walked towards the front door, as he was unlocking it. He opened this door for me too,and i kissed him again as i passed by into the house. I walked in, Ian following me, and went into the living room.

"Do you want a tour?" he asked me, as i went over to him and stood in front of him.

The blue piece of my hair fell into my eyes and he pushed it behind my ear."Your so beautiful." he said in a hushed tone. I looked down at the floor."No im not."

He put two fingers under my chin and picked my head up."Yes you are," he told me, his eyes shining bright with admiration,"Your more beautiful than you could ever imagine."

I smiled weakly at him, as a tear trickled slowly down my cheek. I wiped it away and laughed."I'm sorry. I've been emotional today." he bent his head down to mine, resting his forehead on mine.

"You kind of have reason to be emotional. Its alot to take in for a 17 year-old."i breathed in his scent. He smelled so amazing.

He was amazing.I sighed,then kissed him. He looked shock for a second then he kissed back. The kiss was intense. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, i opened my mouth a little. My tongue was fighting with his for dominance. He won. He explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue. I pulled away from the kiss, breathless.He smiled, pulling me into a room, which i presumed to be his, and threw me down on the bed. His eyes lit up and i pulled him down on me.

"So, hows it going?" i asked him, glancing at his eyes then at his lips.

"Great, now that your here!" my stomache gurgled under his gorgeous, toned abs.

"I want Twizzlers!" i exclaimed happily. He kissed me on the forehead."Of course you do, gorgeous." he got up and offered his hand to pull me up. Instead of getting up, i pulled him back down. He looked at me in wonder, then shook his head and smiled.

"I like you, Ian.Alot." i told him, just blurting out whatever came to mind.

"I like you too, Ashely. Alot." he said mocking me.I looked up at the ceiling and remembered i had told Ryan that i was going to be back later.

He seemed to be reading my mind, because then he said," Don't worry, your mom knows that your staying with me." he looked down at me and gave me this look that said,"I adore you."

My hair fell into my eyes again and again he pushed it behind my ear. I felt like i was going to burst into a fit of giggles,because i watched this movie and i had a line from it stuck in my head. He must've noticed that i was trying to contain my laughter, 'cause he asked,"Whats so funny?"

i looked at him and touched his cheek and said,"I'm on the verge of exploding in my pants."

He raised his eyebrows at me."I can help with that." he told me. I got serious for a minute then pushed him off of me.