Sequel: Times Are Changing

Vital

The End.

A whole new level wouldn't begin to describe how I am right now. Chewing my gum intensely, forgetting things every now and then, making sure to drink water and playing flashing lights on my little toy I have. David watched me with his brows raised, drinking from his bottle of tequila.

"So," he started, watching me as I waved the lights around my face. I looked at him with my mouth open and simply stared. "Drugs?"

"No," I whispered, returning my attention to the lights.

"Monique," he frowned, disapproval all over his face.

"Stop!" I cried out. "Go fuck Chelsea."

"No," he sighed.

"She wasn't good?" I coldly laugh.

"I never had sex with her, you just assumed," he dryly spat. I furrowed my brows and continued chewing my gum.

"Lies," I hissed.

"I am not lying, I never once said I did," he reminded. I rolled my eyes and let out a deep breath.

"I didn't know."

....

I was on top of him, and rocked my hips. I felt the sweat fall down my body, as it tingled. The feeling of this was indescribable, the best feeling I've ever had. I leaned forward pressing my lips against his. While he held onto my ass and thrust quickly. I moaned like a porn star, and pressed my sweaty forehead against his shoulder and continued to moan, feeling my whole body spasm.

He tossed me on my side, holding one leg of mine up and continued to thrust. Even used his thumb to rub my clit, sending so much pleasure through my body. I couldn't take it anymore as I gripped the bed sheets, thrusting my head back with my eyes closed.

"David!" I screamed, yanking him forward and kissing him roughly.

"Happy New Years, Monique!"

...

I was cleaning the house, starting with my room, then the kitchen. I rushed around, chewing my gun, glancing around crazily. Did I finish everything? I straightened the pillows on the couch, rearranged the positions the controllers for the TV were.

"Coming to bed?" David quietly asked, all drunkenly. I turned my head but he wasn't there, I went into the room and he was heavily sleeping in my bed. I narrowed my eyes, glancing around. Was someone in here? I quirk a brow then decide to finally go to bed.

...

"So how did you sleep?" David questioned in the morning, eying me down. I rolled over, and looked him over.

"I don't even know," I answer, wide awake.

"You didn't sleep?" He frowned, then exhaled sharply.
"I thought you were quitting drugs?"

"I don't even know," I sigh.
"Last night was my last time."

"Yeah that's cool, start the new year on drugs, that's awesome," David snarled getting out of bed. I rolled my eyes and sat up, realizing I was naked. Did I really clean the house naked?

"Look does it even matter? I'm quitting today!" I scream, and he turned around pissed off.

"It does matter actually, it really fucking matters! I am sick of your drug abuse! Understand sick of it!" He screamed, his fists balled up.

"You didn't complain while you were fucking me," I immaturely spat. He just looked me over with a depressed look.

"Yeah, okay," he whispered going into the bathroom. I looked at the floor with my lips curled into a frown. I didn't like pissing David off, why did I even do them? I went into the kitchen and poured some orange juice, drinking it furiously. I felt a little shaky and let out deep breaths.

"Are you okay?" I talked to myself, feeling the loneliness. The feeling was overwhelming as I continued to talk to myself, convincing myself that I'm completely fine.

"Look at you, Monique. Talking to yourself," David abruptly spoke. I nearly jumped a foot off the ground and spun around, letting out a low giggle.

"I usually do," I answer with a weak smile.

"I'm going home, Monique." I stared at him with furrowed brows, awaiting his explanation.

"Why?" I finally questioned, becoming impatient.

"I can't do this," he sighed.

"This?" I reply.

"This," he gestured to us.
"I can't do it anymore."

"I'm done with the drugs, David," I compromised.

"You said this before," he reminded.

"I mean it this time," I promise.

"I thought you meant it last time too," he sighed.
"Look nothing you say will change this. I'm just done."

"David," I sighed.

"Monique, you will no longer come to my house," he choked out. Biting his bottom lip while staring at the floor.

"David," I whispered but he shook his head, causing me to shut up.

"Promise me something, Monique." Caught in silence, my breath choking inside my throat and I could hear my heart beat.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Don't become a junky," and with that he walked out. I stared at him as he disappeared and just watched. I glanced at my hands with a frown, trying to choke down what I was just told. His truck started off and I watched it drive out of view from the window.

....

Going to school was lonely, everyone commented about how I was less lively than usual; and that's saying something. In all of my graduation pictures, I barely smiled. My parents are worried, my mom not happy that David decided right after high school he would move. I, on the other hand, simply got two jobs. I moved out when I could, and decided to quit the drugs. Relapsing occasionally, unfortunately. Four years of doing drugs, all day, every day, was harder than I had thought. But I promised myself I wouldn't go to Rehab, I wanted a career for myself. Having rehab on my record wouldn't be good. ...right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Planning on a sequel with this one. :] Hope everyone enjoyed it, and I know the ending is kind of crappy. But leaves to the imagination? Yes? Any who, feedback is loved. Thank you to everyone that commented on this story ^__^ Looking forward to writing a sequel. Let's see how Monique is, and possibly do some Monique and David point of views? Hmmm... Anywho, enjoy!