Status: completed.

Caught Up In You.

Future disaster.

I know I shouldn't be thinking of her right now. I know if Tiffany knew that while she was in my arms I was thinking of another girl she'd be irrate. I just couldn't help it.

I sighed as I looked back at whatever was playing on the television. I wasn't happy anymore. I don't know when it happened, but I was more aware of it now.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked looking up at me.

"Nuffin, love." I said flashing a fake smile. She nodded and looked back at the television.

"I gotta go ta tha bafroom." I said and she moved enough for me to get up. I quickly went to the bathroom closing the door with a sigh. I leaned against it and closed my eyes. What was I suppose to do when I found myself happier around Sophia than my own bird? I swallowed before pulling my phone from my pocket and texting Sophia.

'I miss you.'

'Hey you. I miss you too! When am I going to see you? :( '

That text alone was enough to validate my thoughts.

'Tonight.'

'What about Tiffany?'

'What about her?'

'um, she's your girlfriend...'

'I'll be at your place around 9. Is that ok?'

'Yes.'

I sighed and shoved my phone back in my pocket. Knowing I'd see her tonight seemed to make me feel better a bit. I just had to get away from Tiffany now.

I went back into the living room and sat back beside her.

"I have ta go ta Matty's tonight for our record." I said using Matty since I knew she didn't like him.

"Oh, ok." She said and I nodded glad she didn't put up a fight.

I was anxious for tonight and once 7 hit she said she was going to meet up with some friends which I couldn't have been happier about.

I quickly changed shirts and grabbed my jacket as I headed out. I needed near Sophia before I went insane.

I banged on her door anxiously and she finally opened it with a confused look, "You said 9."

I shrugged and quickly scooped her into a hug.

"Uh, are you ok?" She asked and I nodded holding her to me tightly.

"You're creeping me out."

I laughed and sat on the couch, "Sorrah..."

"What happened?"

"Nuffin. I juss bloody missed yeh."

She nodded and spoke, "You didn't tell me you had a clothing line."

"Oh. Yeah. Sorrah?" I asked and she shrugged causing me to sigh, "Reallah. I juss didn't fink bout it. I'm sorrah. Not hidin' fings from yeh, love."

"Where did you tell Tiffany you were going?"

"Ta Matty's. She hates him."

"Yeah, he doesn't like her either."

"How do yeh know?"

"I hung out with him today."

"Oh..."

"Why are you here?" She asked seriously.

"Cause I missed yeh and, I don't know..." I said breathing in heavily, "I don't fink I want ta be wif Tiffany anymore."

"What? Why?"

I shrugged, "Fings change. I don't know. I juss don't feel tha same anymore."

"Then don't be with her Oli. You should be happy."

I nodded as I stared at her in debate. I know she was right, but if I didn't keep Tiffany around I'd want to be around Sophia more and if she dated Matty, well, that would be a problem.

"So, yeh and Matty?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, we're just talking."

I nodded a bit relieved that they weren't anything yet. I wrapped my arms around her and laid on the couch.

"Are you going to go home tonight?"

"No. I wanna stay wif yeh." I whispered.

"Ok."

"Is that ok?"

She nodded and I kissed her cheek, "Maybeh I juss wanna spend my time wif yeh."

She laughed softly, "No you don't."

"Yes, I do."

"You're not a good liar."

I rolled my eyes, "Isn't a lie, love."

She grew quiet and I leaned up to look at her, "So, how was yeh time wif Matty?"

"Good. I like him."

I nodded although I had decided that wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"So, yeh two gonna go out again?"

She nodded and I forced a grin, "Great. I'm happah for yeh, love."

She didn't respond just ran her fingers into my messy hair. It amazed me how just that simple action seemed to stir something in me. I closed my eyes and relaxed against her.

"You should go back to your girlfriend."

"Stop callin' her that." I mumbled.

"Well she is, isn't she?"

"Not for long."

She sighed and I wrapped my arms around her tightly. She didn't bring it up again and we both ended up falling asleep just where we were.

"You're phone keeps ringing." She said causing me to wake up.

"I don't care." I grumbled fumbling for my phone to turn it off. Once I did so, I threw it to the ground and pulled her back to me to get rid of the cold.

"Who was it?"

"I don't know." I said into her shoulder.

"Could be important."

"Probably not."

"Oliver." She said in her cute serious tone. I sighed and gave her a look, "fine."

I forced my self off of her and mumbled to myself as I grabbed my phone from the floor turning it back on once I did.

She sat up and I yawned as I waited for it to finally come up.

"Tom." I mumbled to her and I hit send and put it to my ear.

"Yes yeh rang?" I said once he said hello.

"Yeah mate. It'd be nice if yeh came in today and did some shit for once."

I groaned, "Fine, fine."

I looked at Sophia as I said goodbye to Tom.

"Wanna come ta my store?" I asked and she smiled, "Sure."

"Well, go do whateva yeh need ta do." I said waving her off and she shot me a look as she went to her room.

I fell back onto the couch still tired so I closed my eyes which felt like for only seconds.

"Ready."

"No." I grumbled and she laughed, "Come on!"

"I wanna sleep."

"Get up, loser."

"Oye. I'm not a losa! Yeh go ta work or somefin!"

"I don't work."

"Oh and I'm tha losa?!" I asked squinting my eyes as I looked up at her.

"Yep."

"Why don't yeh have a job, love?"

"Um, I did and then kind of got well fired." She winced and I laughed, "Fired?! How?!"

"Ok, coffee isn't my calling." She mumbled crossing her arms.

I couldn't help but laugh, "How yeh payin' yeh bills love?"

"My parents..."

"I take back yeh bein' a big girl."

She glared at me as I sat up, "Yeh need a job, love?"

"I don't think I'd be dog sitting if I didn't."

I grinned as I got off the couch, "I fink I can get yeh a job."

"Where?" She asked as I linked my hand with hers and pulled her out of the apartment.

"Wif meh, dear."

"What? No."

"What?! Why not? Tom works there too."

"I don't want a pity job."

"It's not a pity job. I need a worka. Juss fired someone. Well, Tom did. Yeh can interview and everyfing if it makes yeh feel betta!"

She sighed beside me once in the car and I patted her knee, "So what yeh say?"

"Well I guess I don't really have a choice do I?"

"Well, not reallah."

She rolled her eyes and I squeezed her knee lightly before starting the car. My phone started ringing on the way and I groaned not bothering to pick it up from the cup holder.

"Oli..."

"See who it is."

"You are ridiculous." She said grabbing it up, "Tiffany."

"Juss ignore it."

"Oliver!"

"What?! Do yeh wanna talk ta her?" I asked glancing at her.

She sighed and threw it back down before crossing her arms.

"Why do yeh care so much?" I asked once the ringing stopped.

"Because I've been that girl and it's a horrible place to be. So you should just tell her." She said and I shot a look at her.

"I juss need time ta figura ou what I want, Soph. I'm not doin' anyfing wrong."

"I know, Just saying, don't take too long."

"I won't." I promised her.

The ride to the store was silent and once we got there I grabbed her arm before we reached the door.

"Hey...."

"Hi."

I smiled weakly, "Are yeh mad at meh?"

"What? No."

"Ok, I juss, I dunno..." I said shrugging, "Juss that whole Tiffany fing..."

"It's fine Oli. It's not my relationship."

I sighed knowing that if I was going to feel ok any time soon I had to suck it up and go face Tiffany just so I wouldn't feel like Sophia was mad at me or upset that I would do something like this.

We walked in and Tom was standing at the register pulling some shirts out of a box.

"Yeh know, if were gonna fire everyone we should hire people as well." Tom said spinning around to face us.

"Oh. Soph, ello." He said with a grin causing me to laugh at his change of tone.

"Look, Soph needs a job. So here's yeh help. I'm sure she can start today. I'll be back. I got somefin' ta take care of." I said and Sophia grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"What now?" I asked with a grin.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be righ' back."

"Oliver..."

I chuckled and cupped her face, "Yeh will have fun wif Tom, plus yeh need ta learn how ta do everyfing."

She glared at me and I kissed her forehead before dropping my hands and sending her a wink on my way out.

On the agenda? Break up with Tiffany.

At least it sounded like a good idea on the way to her house. Of course when she opened the door I found the courage leave immediately. I didn't like to hurt anyone's feelings and I felt like this was headed that way.

"Hi." I said with a grin and she rolled her eyes allowing me in.

"Sorrah, I fell asleep at Matty's." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Funny, I saw him out last night with Lee." She said calmly and I groaned knowing this wasn't going to be easy.

"Who's Sophia?" She asked and I leaned against the door, "She's my neighba. Well, she was dog sittin' Benji."

"And who is she to you?"

"She's meh mate. I mean, there's nuffin to it." I responded with a shrug, "She's datin' Matty."

She just stared at me as if she was trying to decide whether to believe me or not.

"Say somefin'." I finally said.

"Were you with her last night?"

"Yes." I responded honestly as I tugged on my hair, "We're just friends."

"Yet you lied."

"No. I was wif Matty at first. Look, it doesn't matta. I've done nuffin wrong. Would yeh like ta meet her? I mean, for fucks sake she's datin' him did yeh not get that part?"

"Whatever Oli. It's hard to believe anything you say."

"No, yeh have truss issues!" I said defensively.

"Well, you wonder why! Well, if she's dating Matt then neither of them should have a problem with going out with us tonight."

"Like, a double date?" I managed to get out.

She nodded and I forced myself to swallow, "Um, ok. Sure. I'll call Matty lata. I got to go back to drop dead before Tom murdas meh."

She nodded and I kissed her quickly before almost sprinting to my car. A double date? I didn't know how I felt about that.

The sad thing about it was I was more worried about how Sophia and Matty would act towards each other than what Tiffany thought. Would they hold hands? Kiss? Flirt? It seemed to nerve me at the thought of having to watch. Although, I wasn't sure why since Tiffany would be with me.

Either way, one thing I was sure of was that this didn't go the way I had planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Confused Oli is never a good thing! ;3

Thanks for commenting:
ASinerAndARocker (Oh me neither! Haha)
Hellxoxsunshine (Look, a next day update! Woohoo!)
LinnyLou
Stella Sykes (It sucks for her because she well, sucks. Hahaha.)