Status: More Comments= More Chapters

I Wanna Feel Weightless

Chapter 8

"Hello." I said shyly. Everyone sat down and I joined them.

"So where are you from?" the man with the British accent said. This was Alex's father.

"Stamford, Connecticut, originally from Brooklyn, NY." I said

"That explains the accent." Jack's mom said and I blushed.

"Oh honey don't be so shy." Rian's mom said. I had noticed that the mom's were more talkative.

"Well that was exhausting." I said and plopped down into the front seat of Alex's car.

"Well that wasn't so bad." Alex said

"No, but there was a whole lot of talk about me." I said. There were questions about my family which I avoided carefully. Why I spoke French, etc. etc.

"Time to go home though." Alex said

"What do you want to do tonight." I said

"I wanna go see Despicable Me." Jack said from the back seat.

"So do I!" I said

"You two are such kids." Alex said getting out of the car we were at his house. We all got out of the car.

"Would you like to be my date tonight to see a child's movie?" Jack said and bowed.

"Why yes of course." I said and curtsied. Alex rolled his eyes.

"I'll get the tickets you get the candy and popcorn?" Jack said

"Deal!" I said

We walked into the house and I plopped down on the couch.

"Hey can you tech me some French?" Alex said

"Oui! Wanna pick up some ladies?" I asked

"Oh! Me too!" Jack said bounding into the room.

"Okay repeat after me: Bonjour, mon nom est Alex Gaskarth. Je suis dans une bande. Voulez-vous obtenir dans mon lit ce soir?" I said. They repeated exactly what I said.

"Jack don't say Alex Gaskarth. Say Jack Barakat." I said and shook my head.

"Oh! Okay!" Jack said

"Now say it ten more times." I said and took out two pieces of notebook paper and wrote down the pronunciation on each piece of paper.

"What does that mean?" Alex asked.

"Hello my name is Alex Gaskarth/ Jack Barakat. I am in a band. Do you want to get in be with me tonight?" I said

"Awesome." Jack said.

We then chilled out until it was time for the movie. I grabbed a large bag and put my wallet into it.

"Come on Barakitty!" I said and we walked out of the door and into his car.

"can we stop by a convince store on the way there?" I asked

"Sure." Jack said and made a sharp right turn. I gripped the seat. Jack wasn't the most cautious driver.

"I'll be right back" I said and went into the store. I grabbed two large sodas a shit load of candy and a bag of pre popped popcorn.

"Thanks." I said to the man behind the counter after he handed me the bag full of food. I walked out of the mini mart and got into the front seat of the car. I emptied the plastic bag and put it into my large purse.

"What are you doing?" Jack asked

"I'm not paying $3.50 for a bag of skittles. Hell No!" I said and Jack laughed. He put the car in reverse and pulled into the street.

"I'm so excited for L.A.!" I said

"Yah, I really love L.A. it's awesome." Jack said

"I've never been to California before." I said

"Really? Well I think your really going to like it." Jack said

"Oh My God. That was such a funny movie" I said and I closed the front door to Alex and Rian's house. I had just finished waving off Jack's car. It was about 10:30pm.

"It was really funny?" Alex asked

"Is it bad that Jack and I laughed harder than the nine year olds in the row in front of us?" I asked and Rian laughed.

"Oh my fucking god. Thanks man" Alex said coming into the living room.

"Do you guys mind If we leave for L.A. a little early?" Alex asked

"Um why?" Rian asked

"Because Keith just got us five tickets to the VMA's. How awesome is that?" Alex said

"Very awesome. But aren't the VMA's tomorrow night?" I asked

"Yeah were going to have to catch an early flight tomorrow. Let me call Jack and Zack." I said

"Well I better pack." I said. "I just need to put things back into my suitcase." I said and went up to my room. I put on some boxers and a tank top and started to re pack.

"When I was done I put in my iPod, got into bed and fell asleep.

"Wake-up." someone said sweetly and shook my shoulders.

"Shhh!" I said and grabbed the persons arm. I cuddled into it.

"Carlin." the voice chuckled. It was male. "Time to get up!"

"No! here just sleep here" I pulled the body onto the bed and rested my head on the man's shoulder.

"I wish I could but don't you want to go to the VMAs?" the voice said and I opened my eyes.

"OH!" I said and shot up out of the bed to see Alex laughing and laying down.

"What" I asked.

"You're a hot mess." He said and I looked down. My tank top was half way up my stomach and my boxes were all over the place. I blushed and pulled down my shirt. I looked into the mirror, my hair wasn't that bad.

"Out I need to get dressed" I said and pulled him off the bed and pushed him out the door. I put my hair in a ponytail leaving my bangs down. I threw on some comfy clothes and grabbed my bags.

"Ready." I said. Why was I so peppy without any coffee. I looked at the clock. It read 4:00am. Oh well.

"Okay. Zack is coming over with the-" Rian said but was cut of by the doorbell. "Van."

We all piled in and made our way to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, Its short and boring.