VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

21.chapter 21

I DON'T OWN SWAC, VICTORIOUS OR SLOD!

LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie

Sonny's POV

"I feel really bad for Macy." I said and picked at what I supposed was scrambled eggs.

"Me too... imagine being away from the one you love," Stella said.

I thought about it for a while.. Well that's already happened to me. My dad's dead, my brother Logan is on tour with the rest of Big Time Rush, and my mom is back in Hollywood. I'm in Canada. Far from all of them. I wish things could go back to how they were when I was younger. When we were all together. Then I thought about being away from my friends. I'm already away from my friends in Wisconsin. Being away from the friends I've made in Hollywood will be hard. They're like my family. And I know that someday I'll be away from the new friends I've made. I'll miss all of them. Except for Joe and Jade. I'll be happy to get as far away from them as possible. I don't want them to do anything to me, like what they did to Nick and Tori. Being away from Chad... I pushed the thought out of my head.

"Well we don't have a cha-" Beck was cut off.

"Hey vic- uh I mean contestants!" Chris said with fake cheerfulness. "You're going to have a challenge today."

Stella and Portlyn smacked Beck. "Ow! What was that for?" he asked and rubbed his arm.

"You jinxed it! We ARE having a challenge!" Portlyn said.

"So today you'll have to take care of a little baby." Chris said. He snapped his fingers and someone came in holding a baby. "You will also name him or her and he or she will have the guys last name. " Chris explained.

Macy raised her hand. "Aren't those babies other peoples?" she asked.

"No. They're orphans. They'll be taken back by the end of the day. They are all 1 and a half. I'll pair you up into groups of two. Tori and Nico, Tawni and Zack, Sonny and Beck, Stella and Chad, Maya and Robbie, Zora and Cody, Macy and Grady, Chasity and Andre, Jade and Kevin, Jason and London. Bailey, Joe, Skylar and Woody, you guys will go help chef in the kitchen."

They groaned and slumped over to the kitchen.

Beck's POV

"Okay so what should we do first?" I asked. I was holding the baby boy we had. His skin was a little lighter than mine, he had green eyes and light brown hair.

"I think we should name him. He's gonna have your last name." she said.

"How about Jacob." I suggested.

"Jacob Antonio Oliver." she said.

"Perfect." I confirmed. Then I heard crying. It was Jacob. I started to rock him a bit.

"I think he's hungry." she said. She looked inside her bag that Chris gave us with baby stuff. She got out some baby food. She opened it and got a spoonful. "Here you go." she put it near Jacob's mouth. "Come on Jacob. Mommy likes it, look." she ate it, then spit it right back out. I chuckled and looked at Jacob.

"Good boy. Always make mommy try it first." I said. Sonny smacked me playfully. She tried to give Jacob some strawberry flavored baby food. This time he ate it. He burped a little. Sonny and I laughed a bit. "This should be easy."

LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie

"How come you always jinxs things?" Sonny asked. I was in the middle of changing Jacob's diaper.

"I don't know. I just thought it would be easy." I said. I patted the diaper and Jacob was good to go.

Nico's POV

"We should name her Jacqueline. Jackie for short." I suggested.

"And her middle name could be Margaret." Tori said.

"Hey that's Sonny's middle name." I said. "Jackie's so cute. It'll be hard to give her up later today." Jackie had amber eyes, curly brown hair and light skin.

"Especially if we actually end up loving them." Tori pointed out. I had Jackie in my lap, she was sitting. I let go of her for a second to scratch my arm. She slipped.

"WHOA!" I was able to catch her with my feet. She wasn't crying or screaming. Instead she was laughing.

"Okay so apparently she likes that!" Tori said. I kept my legs up and moved them a bit to keep her entertained.

LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie

"Tori could you take Jackie? My legs are starting to cramp up." I said. She took Tori into her arms. I rubbed the back of my legs. "Ahh... much better." I stood up and stretched.

Zack's POV

"Okay so I know we both practically don't want to do any of this baby stuff," I started. "But we do have to win the challenge and not get voted off. The team that does the worse it going up for elimination."

"You're right. First things first, I think we should name him Oliver." Tawni said.

"How about Oliver Alexander Martin." I suggested. She nodded. I sniffed the air. "What's that smell?" we both looked to Oliver.. "You change him!"

"No you!" Tawni said. We argued back and forth over who was going to change his poop infested diaper.

"Let's flip a coin." I suggested. I pulled out a quarter from my pocket. "Heads." I called. I always choose heads.

"Tails." Tawni said.

I flipped it. I was about to catch it when it fell to the ground. It landed on... heads... "Dang it!.. ugh... give me a fresh diaper and that stuff. I changed his diaper as fast as I could. "Man I'm never having kids."

Chad's POV

"How about we name him-"

"Not Chad Dylan Cooper Jr." Stella cut me off.

"What about-"

"OR Mackenzie." she stopped me... again. "What about Matthew? Matt for short." she suggested.

"That's!... not a bad idea." I stroked my imaginary beard. "Middle name could be David."

"Okay. Matthew "Matt" David Cooper." Stella confirmed. She turned Matt to her. "Hi Matt! Aren't you cute?" she set him down and he started to walk. I got down and crawled after him.

"I'm gonna get you." I said.

"No!" he replied in a baby voice. He walked a little faster, but started to fall over. I sped up to catch him but was too late. He started crying. I quickly picked him up. "It's okay Matt. Yo Chaddy is here."

"...Chaddy?" Stella asked, almost laughing.

"Hey! I came up with that nickname. Plus maybe it'll make him laugh." I explained, still rocking Matt. "You love yo Chaddy right?" I asked Matt.

In response, he farted. "I think that's a no." Stella pointed out. I glared at her. Then I felt Matt get slightly heavier. I looked at him. His diaper was sagging down.

"You take him." I held him out to Stella.

Chris' POV

Wow these people are lazy! Some aren't even taking care of their kids **cough** Tawni **cough**. Maybe I should make this a little more interesting...

"All contestants and babies to the mess hall." I said over the loudspeaker thingy.

I went to the mess hall to find everyone looking like a mess. "Who what happened? You guys look like something my cat threw up last month." I said.

"Let's just say someone **cough** Cody **cough** isn't a good dad." Zora said. Cody gasped. "What guy puts hand sanitizer on someone's cheek before kissing them?"

"Oh well excuse me for not wanting to get sick. The human cheek has millions of cheeks of germs!" Cody said.

"Oh stop with your nerd talk!" Zora exclaimed.

"And someone **cough** Beck **cough** keeps jinxing everything he or I say." Sonny exclaimed.

"What? Do not!" he shouted.

"Do too!"

Suddenly every pair started to argue. I took out my siren and pushed the button. A loud honk thing scared the contestants and their babies. The babies started to cry.

"I really should've thought that through..." I said. Everyone was trying to calm down the babies. After 10 minutes they were all quiet.

"So anyway, I was thinking that I should make this challenge a little harder and more interesting." everyone groaned. "It involves the guys getting embarrassed."

"WHAT?" the guys exclaimed. I gave them a suitcase.

"Put on what's in there and we'll meet you at the wrestling arena." I said.

Wrestling Arena Sonny's POV

"So what are the guys going to do?" Chasity asked.

"Who knows! But it's supposed to embarrass them so this should be good!"

Chris came out into the wrestling octagon with a microphone. "Ladies and babies, welcome to our first Baby Wrestling!" he announced. "Please welcome our wrestlers." the guys came out. WEARING DIAPERS! The girls and I burst out laughing.

"You know, this is kinda comfortable." Woody said. We laughed even more.

"Woody?" Skylar said.

"Yeah?"

"You should really stop talking!"

"Okay our first competitors are... Zack and Jason!"

They came up first to fight. Chris blew a whistle. They started to tackle each other.

"This is so weird..." Tawni said. "But funny!" she laughed. They kept fighting. In the end, Jason won. The winners in all were Chad, Robbie, Grady, Jason, and Skylar. The losers were Nico, Beck, Zack, Kevin and Joe. Woody, Cody and Andre sat out this challenge.

"Team Domination wins. I'll see Team Victory at the campfire tonight." Chris said.

"I can't believe we lost again." Chad said. All the guys were wearing their regular clothes.

Campfire

"What's up with you guys losing?" Chris asked. None of us answered. "Wow... tough campfire. Anyway, these people are safe... Bailey, Beck, Nico, Portlyn, Sonny, Robbie, Sonny, Stella, Tori and Chad." That only left Maya and Tawni.

"Hey! Who voted for me?" Tawni asked. A few hands went up. Excluding me. She's my best friend.

"Either way, the last bag of Doritos goes to..."











































WHO WILL GET VOTED OFF? SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT!











































WHO WILL GET VOTED OFF? SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT!











































WHO WILL GET VOTED OFF? SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT!











































WHO WILL GET VOTED OFF? SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT!











































WHO WILL GET VOTED OFF? SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT!

"...Maya. You're safe. Tawni, you're out." Chris said. Tawni slowly got up. She was steps away from the helicopter.

"Nico! Go get her!" Chad said. We all agreed. He jumped up and ran towards her.

"TAWNI!" Nico called out. She stopped and turned around. The only thing he did was cup her face and kiss her. "Bye."

"Bye Nico." she smiled and stepped onto the helicopter. Leaving Nico behind. We could hear squealing coming from inside it. He walked back towards us.

"Soooo?" the girls and I pressured him to tell us what happened.

He smiled. "I don't kiss and tell."







REVIEW! AND WHO ACTUALLY PICTURED THE GUYS IN DIAPERS? I KNOW I DID! LOL XD

TIL MY NEXT UPDATE, EAT FRIED PICKLES, STICK YOUR TOE IN YOUR EAR AND SQUEEZE SQUIRTABLE CHEESE ALL OVER YOUR DIRTY HAMSTERS HEAD.

-Zaira