VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

3.chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope you've all got your running shoes," Chris said. "Run around the whole island. First team back wins," We all groaned and started running. I was up ahead with a guy on my team. I think his name is Beck.

"Is it just me or does Chris seem evil?" he asked.

"Gotta ask Zora," I said. "She can detect evil,"

"So can my ex girlfriend Jade," he said.

"Don't wanna get on her bad side," Tori said coming ahead. "Trust me. Been there, done that don't wanna go back,"

"Yeah thanks for the warning," I said. "And warning for you two, Chad's got a huge ego,"

"Heard that," he said coming up behind me.

"Chad," I snorted.

"Sonny," he sneered.

"Tori," Beck said getting in on it.

"Beck," she said.

"Something tells me Chris is gonna use passed challenges from his old reality shows," Beck said.

"Yeah," Tori agreed. "For all we know this could be one where we jump off a cliff,"

"I saw that one!" I said. "Or it could be when we have to eat gross stuff,"

"Yeah that was totally sick," she said. "How long have we been running?"

"Few minutes," Beck said.

"Hello? Still here," Chad said.

"I know you are," I said.

"Fine,"

"Fine"

"Good,"

"Good," I said and ran farther ahead. I heard Tori coming up behind me.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"It's a day to day thing," I said. "It's complicated. He's complicated,"

"Yeah I could tell," she said. "What's he like,"

"He's conceited, thinks about himself, is a jerk, has beautiful blue eyes and sandy blonde hair that make me wanna touch it," I said and realized what I just said.

"Somebody's got a crush," she said in a sing song voice.

"Pfft! What?" I said. "I don't like Chad!" I said and realized my voice went higher. Dang it! Stupid denial voice!

"Denial," she said with the same tone.

"Okay! So I like him!" I said. "But he doesn't like me. Our shows are rivals,"

"C'mon Sonny!" she said. I SAW the way Chad was looking at you when we were talking back there. And when you two were fighting. He likes you,"

"You really think so?" I asked.

"I KNOW so," she said.

"What about you and Beck?" I asked. I could see her cheeks turning light pink.

"Well we've been getting closer since he and Jade broke up," she admitted.

"Uh huh.." I said gesturing her to continue.

"He's really sweet and funny," she said. "But I don't know if he likes me as more than a friend,"

"He does," I said. "I know people,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chad's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running along side Beck. We were talking about random guy things.

"So what's Tori like?" I asked.

"She's sweet, funny, nice and can sing," he said.

"Sonny can sing," I said and remembered her singing on 'So Random!'. Okay! I watch it! Sue me! Then Beck broke me out of my trance.

"Sounds like you like her," he said.

"What?" I said. "Pfft! Pfft! Do Not!" I said and noticed my voice went higher. Dang it! Sonny's denial voice is rubbing off on me.

"Denial!" he said in a sing song voice.

"PFFT!" I said. "Okay so I like her. But our shows are bitter enemies, HAPPY!"

"Yes, yes I am," he said. Just like Phineas.

"Well you like Tori," I shot back.

"Yes," he said not paying attention to what I was saying. "Yes I do. Wait. What!"

"You. Like. Tori." I stated.

"Okay. I do. Happy!" he said.

"Yes," I said mocking him. "Yes I am,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nico's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tawni was just ahead with some girl named Macy. I was running with Nick. So far we were pretty good pals. We were laughing because our names our Nico and Nick and their off by one letter.

"Have you noticed that Macy's hair flows in the wind," Nick said daydreaming like.

"Sounds like you've got a crush," I said.

"Yeah," he said. "It happened when we came here from New Jersey to L.A," he said. "She used to be a crazed fan,"

"I know what that's like," I said and shuddered.

"So why do you like Tawni," he said.

"What makes you think I like Tawni?" I asked.

"You were staring at her for five minutes straight," he said.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Well, one time she helped me prank Chad while Grady was having problems with his brother and fake dated Sonny,"

"Oh yeah," he said. "Pranking does a lot,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tawni's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running along side Macy. She was really cool. A little bit like Sonny.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked her.

"Red," she stated. "And you?"

"Pink!" I said. "Are you Team Edward or Jacob?"

"Jacob!" she said.

"So am I!" I squealed.

"He's so hot!" she said. "But Nick is cuter!"

"I SO knew you liked him!" I said.

"We've been friends for at least a year now,"

"Yeah I could tell. He so likes you!"

"Really!" she said. "What about you and Nico? You were staring at him when we were getting placed in our teams,"

"Well we got closer when we pranked Chad," I said. "It was really fun but I don't know if he like likes me,"

"He does," she said. "I know this kinda stuff,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beck and Chad had barely caught up with me and Tori.

"Tori," I said and she looked at me. "Got any talents?"

"I can sing,"

"So can I!" I said. "You go first!"

You don't have to be afraid

To put your dreams in action

You're never gonna fade

You'll be the main attraction

Not a fantasy

Just remember me

When it turns out right

Cause you know that if you're

Living your imagination

Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

In my victory

Just remember me

When I make it shine

"You're really good!" I said. "My turn!"

I'm over my head and I know it

I know it

I'm doing my best not to show it

To show it

Whatever it takes to be

What I was meant to be

I'm gonna try

Cause I'm living the dream and I know it

I know it

I'm doing my best not to blow it

To blow it

And I know everything will be fine

With me, myself and time

"Hey you were right," Beck said to Chad. "She can sing. What about you?"

Starstruck

Camera flashes

Cover of magazines

(oh oh)

Starstruck

Designer sunglasses

Living the dream as a teen

All the fancy cars

Hollywood Boulevard

Here the crowd calling your name yeah

Starstruck

Prepare to get

Starstruck

Oh yeah

"I never knew you could sing," I said.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me," he said and winked. I blushed. "What about you Beck?"

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Do you know you're unlike any other

You'll always be my thunder I'd a said

You're eyes are the brightest of all the colors

I don't wanna ever love another

You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain

Bring on the thunder

"Okay so all four of us could sing," I said. "If a challenge comes up with singing we have us four, Nick, Tawni, Nico can rap and I don't know about Deezy, Robbie, Portlyn or Stella,"

"Portlyn is bad!" Chad said.

"So is Robbie," Tori said.

"Look!" Beck said. We looked up ahead and saw the finish line. Then we crossed it.

"We're the first ones back," I said.

"Now you need the rest of you're team to win," Chris said. Soon, Tawni, Nico, Macy and Nick came. That's 7 to 1. Next Joe, Kevin, Cat, Zora and Andre showed up. That's 7 to 6. After a long ten minute wait, Everyone else besides Skylar arrived. Which meant that we won.

"We won!" Tori and I exclaimed and the rest of our team cheered. Then Skylar showed up.

"This was only part one of your challenge," Chris said and my team stopped cheering. "Part two is..."

Ooh! Cliffy! Yay! Review or no more story!