VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

4.chapter 4

Here's the next chappy! I own nothing. Sadly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Part two is to not fall asleep," Chris said. "Which should be hard since you just ran around the whole island. Now go over to the campfire area and sit around, talk, do whatever but try not to fall asleep," Man that guy is evil!

"I was hoping we'd get a normal host," I said and slumped onto the ground with Chad beside me.

"Me too. Well," he said. "Might as well try to keep each other awake. We ARE on the same team,"

"One way to do that is to talk,"

"Yeah," he said. "What's your favorite color?"

"Purple," I said. "You?"

"Blue like my eyes," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Food?"

"Spaghetti,"

"Pizza," he said. Wow. We both love Italian. "Song?"

"Something Bout Love by David Archuleta," (A.N. Luv that song!)

"Hey Soul Sister by Train. Fear?"

"Thunder storms,"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I have a bad case of astrophobia. Which means fear of thunder storms,"

"I have a fear of heights," he replied. "What do you do if there's a storm?"

"Well I'd usually scream and cry. My mom would comfort me until the storm would be over," I said. "I'd never get any sleep,"

"What are you gonna do if and when there's a storm while we're here?" he asked. I shrugged. I never thought of that.

"I have no idea," I said. There was silence for a few seconds.

"I could do it," he said.

"Do what?"

"Keep you company during the storm,"

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said. I thought about having Chad holding me during a storm. There will be a storm. I mean, we're in CANADA.

"What can you not live without," he said.

"My necklace," I said and pulled my necklace off. He came over closer to me to see it. So close that I could feel his breath on my neck. It gave me goosebumps. My necklace had a sun on it and in the center it had an 'S' in it.

"I get it," Chad said. "'S' for your name and the sun," I nodded.

"What about you?" I asked turning to face him.

"My watch," he said. He took it off and gave it to me to see. "It's the last thing I have from my grandpa. If I lost it, I'd freak,"

"Same with my necklace," I said. "My dad gave it to me on my twelfth birthday. Then a week later, he died in a car accident,"

"I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay," I said fighting back my tears. I let one fall. That was a big mistake. Letting one fall caused the others to fall. I brought my knees up to my chest and held them. I cried quietly so Chad wouldn't notice. But he did. He put his arms around me. I let my head fall on his chest and cried slowly.

"Hey Tori!" Trina yelled. "Look at the necklace I found in my luggage! Dad gave it to me before we left!" That did it. My tears came out faster and I cried harder. He pulled me into a tighter hug.

"What's with her?" Trina asked.

"Her dad gave her a necklace on her 12th birthday and died in a car accident a week later," Chad said.

"And?" Trina asked again.

"You reminded her of him by yelling to your sister about some necklace your dad gave you,"

"Uh huh?" she asked.

"You still don't get it?" Chad said.

"Trina how could you be so insensitive!" Tori said sticking up for me. "It's the birthweek thing all over again,"

"Birthweek?"Tawni asked.

"Trina thinks that one day isn't enough to celebrate her birthday," Tori said. "On her last birthweek, me and Andre wrote a song and I performed it as her present. When the song ended, she said 'So where's my present?',"

"Yeah," Andre said. "Tori and I worked hard on it,"

"Can I wear a song?" Trina asked/yelled. "No! Can I eat a song? No! Can I flaunt a song and make everyone jealous? NO! YOU FAILED!" While Tori and Trina were arguing I kept crying. Chad was rubbing circles on my back trying to calm me down. After a while, I stopped crying and let go of Chad's embrace.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said and sighed. I looked around and saw that Grady and Robbie were asleep. Tawni, Stella and Portlyn were talking about clothes. Macy and Chasity were judging people by their personalities. Nico and Deezy were talking about girls. Then I remembered part of a song and hummed it quietly. My dad would sing that one part to me when I had a nightmare.

"What'cha humming to?" Chad asked.

"Part of a song my dad would sing to me," I said.

"Can I hear that part?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. I took a deep breath and started singing.

Don't worry you're not alone

Baby those days are gone

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

"What does 'corazon' mean?" he asked.

"Heart in Spanish," I said. "The rest of the songs kind of like hip hop,"

"Can I hear it?" he asked. I nodded and motioned Tawni over. I told her to sing Corazon (You're Not Alone) with me. She knew the song too.

(Sonny, Tawni, Both)

Don't worry you're not alone

Baby those days are gone

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

Sometimes I just don't get it

And I don't know why

Your heart all up in it

And it still don't fly

Girl I know

Yeah I know

Sometimes you're feeling so low

And you gotta maintain

Nine outta ten of them

Run the same game

Girl I know

Yeah I know

Don't worry you're not alone

Baby those days are gone

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

Don't worry you're not alone

Baby those days are gone

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

He acts like you man

But he got girls on the side

Hate makes you hide

But the truth don't lie

Girl I know

Yeah I know

Don't run away

Keep it real with yourself

Do it for you not for nobody else

Girl I know

(I know I know)

Yeah I know

If you thinkin bout bailin out

I'ma make it better

Don't worry bout falling down

We'll get through this together

Corazon Corazon

You know you not alone

Corazon Corazon

You know those days are gone

When you thinkin bout givin up

Don't you keep on runnin

Stand tall, keep it real

Prima J will keep you goin

Corazon Corazon

You no you're not alone

Corazon Corazon

Don't worry you're not alone

Baby those days are gone

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

Don't worry you're not alone

Baby those days are gone

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

Don't worry you're not alone

Baby those days are gone

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

Don't worry you're not alone

Better keep moving on

You know that it's gonna get better better

Corazon a Corazon

I promise you it'll get better, better

Corazon a Corazon

As we finished the song, we heard applause from everyone who was still awake. So far this thing has gone on for a long time.

"Congrats to you guys making it past the 8 hour mark," Chris said. I checked my watch and saw that it was 2:30 am. Only Nick, Tori, Jade, Beck, Chad, Joe, Macy, Zora, Jason, Tawni and I were still awake.

"We should probably keep on talking so we don't fall asleep," Chad said.

"Yeah," I said. "How long do you think this'll last?"

"Who knows," he said. "At this rate, Zora and Jason will get bored and fall asleep. They ARE only twelve," I looked over to Jason and Zora who were throwing small rocks at the people who were asleep.

"Check this out," Jason told everyone. He walked over to Skylar who was asleep and put his hand in a cup of hot water. Skylar smiled. I heard a weird noise and looked farther down to see that Skylar had just peed his pants.

"Gross," Chad and I said in unison.

"I didn't think that was possible," I said.

"Sky ain't gonna be happy when he wakes up," Chad said. "Especially on national TV,"

"Yup," I said popping the p.