Player of Hearts

Player Of Hearts, Keeper Of Dreams

"Hey Lee?"

"What?" Avalee asked turning to the source of the call, Victor Todd.

"I would love you forever if you did something for me," he said in a childish, sugary sweet tone, tilting his head sideways.

"What's that?" she mumbled slightly cautious as she turned sideways in her seat to look at him.

"Get me a cigarette and light it for me please," he murmured as he passed a red truck that honked its horn at them.

"Uh," Avalee mumbled as she grabbed a pack of cigarettes, she placed it between her lips like she had seen him do so often and lit the end, while slightly inhaling it enough to catch fire to the end; she exhaled without coughing and held it up to Victor's mouth.

"Damn," Mark and Jacob mumbled as Victor took it in his mouth and puffed on it once, they watched, turning their head to each of the two before they high fived. "Whipped!"

"Shut up or I'll leave you on the corner," Victor threatened with the cigarette between his lips as he glared through the rear view mirror, Tessa couldn't take it anymore so she started hysterically laughing.

“What?” Jacob looked at Tess, who looked like an idiot she was laughing so hard.

“N-nothing,” She shook her head and took a deep breath, stopping herself from laughing. “Can I have a cigarette?”

“Here,” Jacob pulled one out of his pocket and stuck it in between Tessa’s lips. He then lit it for her and smiled.

“Thanks,” Tessa smiled sweetly at him, Avalee looked at her and grinned. She turned to her and cocked her head to the side. “What?”

You love Jacob Ava mouthed.

So what if I do? Tessa smirked.

"Evil," Avalee giggled as she turned around in her seat and laughed at the look Victor was giving her. "Reading lips," she tapped her lips. "You really should learn."

"I don't know if I could keep up," he laughed as he pulled over to the shoulder of the road. "We're going to walk the bridge."

"Excuse me?"

"There is a sidewalk, there is a railing, you're clumsiness will not cause you're death," Victor promised as he leaned over and hovered over Avalee's face, causing her to blush crimson red on her cheeks as he studied her face. "You trust me?"

"I probably shouldn't," she mumbled as she looked in his bright eyes. "But I do."

"Good," he grinned and pecked her lips, causing her to blush even worse than before.

“Awww,” Tess squealed, all of us climbing out of the car. “You guys are cute.”

“Shut up,” Ava glared at Tessa, who was walking next to Jacob. Jacob grabbed Tess’ hand and smiled at her. “Awww,” Avalee imitated Tessa.

“Fuck off,” Tessa flipped Ava off.

“Don’t be mean,” Victor took Avalee’s hand. "It's rude."

"She's rude," Tessa pointed at Avalee, which made Avalee giggle and roll her eyes.

"Me rude? Nooooo."

"Yessss…" Jacob stated for Tessa, which earned him a grin. "I'm good eh?"

"No watch this," Tessa turned around and pointed to Victor then to Avalee. "By Tuesday at the least, Ava will be saying Yessss Victor! and then some more, I don't know how far she'll go with that, I heard she's kinky."

Avalee's mouth dropped open and her eyes widened. "You bitch," she said slowly as she nervously laughed. "You know that isn't true," she glared at her friend. "Take it back."

"Nope," Tessa grinned as she poked Avalee's shoulder. "Because you know it will be true, even though I've warned and I've begged, you just can't defuse fate."

“You sound like an idiot,” Ava mumbled and looked back at Victor, who was staring at her. “What?”

“Are you really kinky?” He asked, wide eyed.

“I don’t see how that’s your business,” she looked away from him and huffed while looking in the water. "Wow that's a long drop."

"She changes the subjects more than she changes her shirts and that's a lot." Tessa grinned as she walked over to Avalee and pulled her shirt up. "Like her bra, got it at Victoria Secret for her when she was sixteen."

"Damn it!" Avalee fought Tessa for her shirt, then punched her in the arm. "Stop doing that!"

"Ow," Tessa laughed as she happily skipped to Jacob's side.

"Honestly, it's a nice bra," Victor tried to make her feel better; he looked off to the lanes that cars zoomed by and muttered lowly. "I'd like it better off on the floor."

"I heard that," Avalee murmured blushing.

"Oh," he grinned and kissed her hair. "Don't worry, I'm a man, it happens."

“I’m sure it does,” Avalee shook her head.

“Well, I can’t help it,” He shrugged. “You’re damn gorgeous.”

“I can hear you!” Tess sang. “Victor loves Avalee!”

“Tess, shut the fuck up before I come over there and hurt you,” Ava glared at her.

“Well, roar, don’t be evil,” Tessa giggled along with Jacob, who had began chanting
Victor love Avalee as well.

"She's so damn annoying sometimes," Avalee grumbled as she crossed her arms, Victor chuckled and wrapped his arm around Avalee's shoulder.

"Hm, can I ask another favor?"

"What is it?" she asked more up front than before as she looked up into Victor's eyes. "Another cigarette? I think you're a freight train."

"No," he chuckled as he leaned down to her height. "I was wondering if I could get a better kiss than just a peck."

"A kiss?" Avalee's throat closed from joy, she didn't know what to do but stand there and look stupid.

"Yes a kiss," he chuckled again as he placed his arm around her waist and pulled her closer, he hovered over her lips for her permission. "Can I?"

"Yes," she breathed out, barely auditable but, Victor took it as a yes and hungrily kissed her lips, his on hers moving as one, Victor smiled at the taste, sweet as he imagined as he pulled her closer, if possible and dipped her slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!

Image The other guy in black is Brandon.