Player of Hearts

Player Of Hearts, Keeper Of Dreams

"Damn!" Jacob, Mark and Tessa shouted in shock. Victor broke away from Ava and started laughed slightly.

“Ava’s getting some action!” Tess laughed.

“Shall we follow the trend?” Jacob looked down at Tessa, who smirked and nodded. Jacob picked up Tessa and began kissing her, making Avalee's jaw drop.

“Wow, this is a damn love fest,” Mark shook his head.

“Sorry, Mark,” Victor shrugged. “It’s kinda my fault.”

"I need a girlfriend," he mumbled as he looked around. "Avalee help me look for someone!"

"Uh…Blondie," she pointed off in the distance as she grinned slightly, blushing still from Victor's boldness.

"She's married," he sighed as he held up his left hand, gesturing to the ring finger, Avalee shrugged and looked at him apologetic.

"I tried."

"It's cool," he mumbled as he slapped Jacob's head as he walked by, whistling a country tune loudly to distract himself.

"Oh," Victor laughed as he pulled Avalee closer, while walking after him. "Hm…If people weren't around, so much I would want to do."

"Heard that."

"I talk out loud too much," he mumbled as he rubbed his bald head. "I need to stop doing that huh?"

“Yeah, it’d probably help,” Ava laughed slightly. She looked over to Tessa, who was being held near the railing by Jacob.

“Don’t fucking drop me!” Tess squealed, making Ava giggle. “And what are you laughing at?”

“Just you being a spaz,” Ava shrugged, Jacob leaning her farther over the rail.

“Make him stop, please,” Tessa whined, pouting. “I’m gonna have a heart attack.”

“Victor, tell him to stop,” Avalee looked up at Victor, who simply shook his head. “Why not?”

“She needs to deal with him herself.”

“You all can fuck yourselves,” Tess growled. “None of you are any help at all.”

“No, we just don’t want to help you,” Mark pointed out.

“They all love me more!” Jacob grinned, Tessa glaring at him as she turned to Avalee.

“Why did I agree to come with you?”

"Because you love me," Avalee grinned as she looked at her friend then focused her gaze on Jacob. "Jake can you please set her on the ground carefully, she's scared of heights."

"Oh, I didn't know that," he grumbled as he set Tessa on the ground softly. "Sorry Tess."

"I hate you guys," she murmured as she walked down the sidewalk at a steady pace, with Jacob chasing after her.

"I'll go help him," Mark sighed as he turned around and ran full force after Jacob and Tessa, his Mohawk flowing in the wind as he went.

"Now we're alone," Victor said with a smile laced in his voice. "Can I have another kiss?"

"If you try not to rape me on the sidewalk," Avalee grinned as she turned to him fully. "Do you know I don't feel that shy with you now, it's kind of worrisome.

"Come here baby," he lowly mumbled as he stepped up a nd brought her into his arms, a perfect fit, he leaned down and placed his lips over hers.

After a few minutes of nonstop kissi---making out actually, they separated. Avalee's cheeks heated up as she glanced at the ground beneath her, Victor chuckled and put his hand under her chin, making her look up at him. "Thanks," she whispered.

"Thank you," he smiled, a genuine smile that made her heart skip a beat, unknowingly she slid her hands up his chest, locking them in place around his neck and leaned up for a kiss again, he brought full force passion into that one, enough to make Avalee's legs weak, but Victor supported her with his arms around her waist. After a few minutes, Victor broke away and panted for air.

“Wow,” Ava sighed and looked around. “Where did Mark, Jacob, and Tess go?”

“Who cares?” Victor shrugged as he leaned himself and Avalee back up and they began walking down the sidewalk again.

“Guys!” Mark came running up to them.

“Yeah?” Victor looked at him, clutching Ava’s hand.

“Jacob and Tessa are ahead, Jacob wanted to apologize,” Mark used air quotes on apologize.

“That poor girl,” Victor shook his head and smiled slightly.

“What?”

“He’s gonna rape her.”

“He better not!” Ava cut her eyes at Victor and sneered.

“I wasn’t being literal,” Victor grinned at her, making Avalee blush as she looked down to her hands.

"I take things too serious," she sighed as she looked back up. "But make sure she doesn't get raped Mark, please?"

"Will do Lee-Lee," he grinned, saluted then ran off in the direction he came from, Victor laughed deeply and pulled Avalee to his side.

"You need to relax babe," he smiled down at her as he kissed her forehead. "We have got you, we like you and you're friend so no harm will come to you."

"You promise?"

"I promise," he grinned as he pecked her lips softly. "I love how you blush like that, it's cute."

"No it's not," she blushed as she looked down at the ground. "It's embarrassing, I do it all the time."

"It's cute," he interrupted as he caressed her cheek softly. "Do it more often, it's a turn on."

"Horndog," Avalee laughed as she slipped out of his arm and went running through the people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment