Try to Read Me

Frightful Dreams

“Alright, guys,” Nathan said.
“Get out to the bus.” Darick said poking his head there the door and then running back out.
The bus ride back to the hotel was strangely quiet. They finally arrived back at the hotel and went back to there rooms. Samm lied on the couch and started to doze off. She heard laughing and looked up.
Zach had left the room to go on a walk, which left Samm with the guys.
Samm lay back down again and his time drifted off to sleep.
Samm woke up to the dark. Her eyes adjusted to the dark and she could see the guys on the bed. Cameron and Nathan in one and Michael and …
“Where is Zach?” Samm said in a soft voice so she did not wake the guys she started to get up, but saw something move. She froze, she didn’t even blink. Whatever or who ever it was, it was looking at her.
“Who’s there?” Samm asked.
It flashed a smile, but didn’t answer.
“Zach is that you?” Samm asked starting to get nervous.
It smiled again and stood up.
“Do you remember me?” it said.
The voice was deep so Samm guessed that it was a guy, but his voice was so familiar.
“Who are you?” Samm asked even more nervous now that she was remembering the voice.
The voice was the voice of the man that was the cause of her fears and horrors. Joe, the man that had beaten and raped her those few years ago. Joe just laughed at Samm as her face looked at him with horror. He started to walk over to her. She screamed for help from the guys, but they just laid in bed and did not even flinch at her cries for help.
Joe was now standing over her; she put her arms over her head and again screamed for help.
“Stop, get off of me!” Samm shrieked.
“Samm, Samm!” Zach said shacking her awake.
“It was a dream Samm, please come down. Its okay I’m here you’re going to be find. I won’t let him get you.” Zach said while holding her.
Samm laid there with Zach and cried herself back to sleep.
The last thing she heard was Zach saying, “I love you Samm, please calm down…”