Status: Highly active.

Skinny Love

Chapter Nineteen

The day passed quickly, well not quick enough. It's now lunch time. And let me just say all morning people continously asked me questions. It was dreadful the whole time.

I ran into Jess a few times but all she did was roll her eyes at me. Whatever obviously she needed me. All her little followers began following me to my classes and not hers.

I went into the sandwhich and salad line and bought a salad and went to sit by myself in a corner where nobody could see me. As soon as I sat down I remembered that I didn't get anything to drink.

I walked over to the vending machine and put a dollar in it and pushed E5 and my bottle of water got stuck.

"Oh fucking great." I kicked the machine and started shaking it. Suddenly I felt arms on either side of my arms. "That's not going to work." I heard a deep voice. I pulled away and turned around.

It was a tall guy, maybe 6''1'. He had light brown hair and bright green eyes. His skin was perfectly tanned and his arms were muscled. He had on a loose tank too, shorts and a pair of vans. Who is this guy?

"And why isn't it?" I asked. "You have to be gentle with the machine." He grabbed my hands and placed them on the machine and laid his on top of mine. He gave the machine one shaked and a heard a thump.

I pulled my hands out from under his and squatted down to get my drink. "So what's your name I never seen you before?" The guy asked. I began walking away and I could hear him following me.

"It's Issabelle Strautus." "Oh you're the girl everyone's been talking about. Well I'm Nick, I just moved here a few weeks ago." "Great, what do I care?" "Well if your last name is correct, I'm your new neighbor." "Gross."

"Nick!" Someone shouted. I looked to where the noise came from. It was Jess and she was coming our way.

"Oh god." I heard him whisper.

"What are you doing with her?" Jess asked. "I was just talking to her, I mean she is my neighbor." Jess rolled her eyes. "Anyways are you coming to my little get together tonight. Yeah sure, but only if Issabelle comes."

"What?" Both Jess and I said together. "Um no freaks are allowed at my house." "Yeah and I don't hang out with judgemental bitches."

Nick walked away and said, "I'll see you two there." I looked at Jess. "You're a freak Strautus." "Yeah and you're so last year." "Is that all you have to say to me?" "No and you're fat."

I walked away. Okay I didn't mean that but it just came out. I didn't need this right now. I spotted the exit and left. School was just gonna have to wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait but here it is. Comments please and more subscriptions :) I love you guys