Status: writing.

Hold Me Close

00

I've never once had a simple relationship.
Those relationships in highschool where you fall in love and experiment and get your heart broken. I've done those things, each one.
But never has it been considered a relationship.
and never has it been simple.

Even since I was a little girl, all I've wanted was to experience love.
Isn't that every little girls dream?
I read those books you find in the 'teen' section in chapters. The ones about two teens falling in love and the happy ending on a beach somewhere.

I've had my fair share of boys, and falling in love. But, it's never come easy, and never left easy.
It all started with Jake. He made me fall in love with him, he did everything to get me. Once he had me, he let it crash and burn. The last two months we spent together, were painful and stressful, and it made me into a new person. I thought about him for months to come, couldn't get him out of my mind.

Then came Smith. He makes me feel mad, happy, sad, terrified, and strong. He's there for me, and i know he would treat me with care.

But like I said, never has it been simple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, writing a new story. I hope you like it, this is just the beginning. Just a simple intro.