Status: writing.

Hold Me Close

06

At this point, I don't think either one of us knew what we wanted. After I told Daniel that I liked him, the topic wasn't really brought back up. I hooked up with Eric again. and than a few times more. Than one night, we did a bit more than usually. Eric was the one to take my 'v-card' on a late October night. The next few days I kept wondering if I should tell Daniel. I had no feelings for Eric, and it wasn't special in any way. Was it important information to Daniel, did he care?

Did we even still have a thing between us? Or was that over?

Two weeks go by, and nothing really changed. Except that Daniel was starting to spend a lot of time with my friend Emma. A couple more weeks go by, and I had found out they started dating. Again, I felt hurt. I wondered why he didn't tell me about these things, they were important to me. I still cared, and I thought we were close enough that he could tell me these things and it wouldn't be awkward. So after a while of not talking, I texted him 'I always seem to be the last to know.' and It felt as thought that was true. Why did he think that I didn't want to know?

After a few texts from him asking what I meant, I replied. He apologized again, and told me that he wanted to tell me about it. For some reason, I thought that me and him still had something between us. By my actions, it didn't seem that way. But I told him I liked him, and we were flirting and talking like normal.

I confronted him about it, and told him that I was surprised by him dating Emma. I told him I thought we were still figuring things out, I also told him that me and him were confusing. We never seemed to know what each other was thinking. We were lost in this relationship, what was it and what were we doing? He claimed he didn't think I still had feelings for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry - this was a short one.
Please comment, all opinions welcome.
hope you like it.