Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 2

“That was stupid.” He said smacking me in the face and speeding up.
“Hey, hey! Dude slow down!” I said as I watched the cars and other things fly by.
He smiled and said, “If you answer my questions then I will slow down.”
“Fine, but first slow down a little.” I said.
He did then asked the first question, “What is your name?”
“Trisha,” I said and he slowed down some more.
I sat back seeing that he was a man of his word.
“Why were you out tonight?” He asked concentrating on the road.
“None…” I stopped myself thinking of what he might do.
Then said, “My dad was an ass and decided to kick me out, so I was going to a friend’s house.”
He nodded and slowed down to the normal speed limit. I sunk into my set glad that we were finally at a safe speed limit.
“I’m Eric,” he said.
He caught me off guard, “Wait, what?”
He shook his head and turned the corner, “My name is Eric.”
I nodded as we turned in to a driveway.
The guy that Eric was talking to in the car was standing at the door.
“Where have you been.” He demanded.
“I was finding out some things about Trisha.” He said pulling me out of the car.
“Who…” he started then understood, “Nice work, anything else?”
“Yea, her dad is an ass and likes to kick her out of the house. And she was on her way over to a friend’s house when we spotted her.”
He smiled at Eric and walked over to me. He touched my face were Eric had slapped me and I winced.
“Why does she have this red mark on her face? I thought I told you to keep yourself under control.” He said getting angry.
He went to punch Eric, but I stepped in front of Eric. The blow made me fall back into Eric. Yea, yea, you’re thinking ‘Why the hell did you do that?’ Well I can’t watch someone get hurt, even if he did slap me.
“What the hell! Move now.” He said standing over me.
“Fuck you,” I said not moving away from Eric.
“Trisha, what the hell are you doing?” Eric said.
“I can’t watch someone get hurt. It just does not run through my blood to watch other people in pain.”
The pain was ripping through me, but I stared straight in to the eyes of the man that might kill me right now.
“Get up and take her in to my room then put some ice on her stomach.” He said then walked into the house.
We got up then Eric said, “That was even stupider…”
I winced thinking he was going to hit me again, but instead he said, “But thank you” then he walked into the house.
I followed him through the house. We stopped in the kitchen where we saw the two others. They gave me cold stares as Eric gave the ice. The one with light brown stuck his foot out to trip me, but I stopped. Stood there for second waiting for him to move his foot, but he didn’t.
“Hey, ass hole are you going to move.” I said not looking at him.
My face would have given away that I was in to much pain to fight, but if there was going to be a fight I’m up for it.
“Just move Zain.” Eric said.
“Make me punk.” Zain said.
Okay, he is really pissing me off.
Come on stand up, I dare you. I thought to myself.
Zain did and I slugged him in the stomach and he fell back into his set. I walked away and followed Eric into a room.
The room looked like a normal bedroom. He motioned me to sit on the bed and I did. He sat in the chair across the room. We both sat there waiting for someone to come in.