Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 3

A few moments later they all walked in. The only one I did not remember was the guy with snake bites on his bottom lip. There was something about him that scared me.
The one with snake bits came to sit by me on the bed, while Zain stood by the door, and the other one stood across the room. They all looked at me like I was going to cry about something, beg for my life, or make a run for it.
Minutes past and no one said anything, so I pulled my legs up on the bed and set cross legged. If they wanted me to speck they would have to talk first. Then a bad thing happened. My phone went off singing Kiss My Country Ass.
The guy that was next to me went for me pocket, but I stopped him.
“Hello,” I said into the phone.
“Hey, Trish. I thought you were coming over?” Jay said kind of sadly.
“Oh, I’m sorry Jason. I forgot to call and tell you that something came up.” I said.
“Trish, are you in trouble again?” Jay whispered into the phone which was good cause the guy next to me could not hear him.
“Sssshhhhhhhhhhhh,” I said smiling giving the sign to Jay that I would be home safe sometime in this month.
“Alright, dude I have to go.” I said.
“Come home save” Jay whispered then said loudly, “Bye, Trisha come and see me soon.”
“Bye,” I said softly into the phone then I heard the dial tone.
I hung up and the guy next to me had jumped on top of me.
“Who was that?” Zain demanded.
“I don’t answer to an ass hole.” I said with a smile.
The guy on top of me closed both of his hand around my neck. He was slowly squeezing the life out of me.
“Sean, make Ryan stop!” I heard Eric scream.
“Ryan,” I heard Sean say softly.
Then the air slowly came to me, but the world around me went dark.
“Trisha, baby.” A voice called to me.
But how, this is the voice of my mother.
“Mom,” I called to the voice.
“Yes baby, this is mommy, but you can’t come to me just listen. You are strong, you are smart, and I believe in you. You can get out of here in time. Follow your heart, do what you think is best.” She said.
“Mom, I never got to say good bye. Why do you have to go?” I said.
“It was my time. You can say bye now.” She said sweetly.
“I love you, mommy. Good bye.” I said.
“Good bye.” She said.
I woke up to everyone still staring at me.
“Who was that?” Sean asked.
“A friend.” I said while stretching my arms.
“What was the conversation about?” Zain asked.
I thought about smart mouthing him, but I was not in the mood to fight so, I said, “Nothing really, he just wanted to know where I was, I had called him and said I was coming over, but I never showed up. He called me to see if I was okay.”
Sean nodded while staring at me.
“Ryan stay in here and watch her. I have to talk to the guys, we’ll fill you in later.” Sean said walking out of the room.
Ryan nodded and everyone left.
Ryan picked up my phone and started to play with it. I didn’t care what was I going to do fight a guy over a shitty ass phone. No I’m good; I have better things to do.
Then I heard my phone say, “You have one voice mail… Trisha your damn near eighteen so this time don’t come back! You are a good for nothing daughter! You did nothing to help…”
I used Ryan’s hand to shut the phone.
“Fuck you too, dad.” I said softly.
I tried not to show my feelings, but I failed. Tears started to roll down my face. I turned away from Ryan, so he would not see me.
Yea sure I can’t stand my dad, but he was the only family I had. I gave up I did not care if he saw me cry. I set the tears free. They flooded my face. He sat there with a straight face, but I could see it in his eyes that did not know what to do.
Ryan took my phone and left the room with the door open.
Sean started to shout, then a small voice spoke and Ryan played the message to them.
Hearing the message again made the tears come again.
Eric was the first to walk in. He came and sat by me.
Then Sean came in, followed by Zain, and then by Ryan.