Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 4

“Well,” Sean said, “Don’t you want to tell us something?”
“All you needed to know was in the message.” I said into my hands.
Again my phone went off playing Kiss My Country Ass. Sean was about to answer it when I stopped him.
“Don’t,” I said getting up off the bed,”He’ll freak out and do something stupid. Let me answer it, please.”
Sean was about to protest, but gave me the phone.
“Hello,” I said into the phone.
“Hey, I’m worried. Please tell me something about what’s going on.” Jay pleaded.
“I can’t.” I said, “I’m sorry.”
“You can’t what?” Sean asked.
I hesitated then said, “He wants to know what’s going on.”
“No!” Zain said.
“Hey, I gotta go.” I told him.
“Okay, talk to you soon?” It was more of a question than a statement.
“Yea, I hope.” I said sadly knowing that the answer was to hard to speak of.
“Bye,” he said then I heard a dial tone.
I shut the phone and looked up. They were all glaring.
“Come with me.” Sean said and walked out of the room.
“He was talking to you.” Eric told me.
I got up and walked to the door and saw Sean waiting for me. I followed him back into the kitchen where a piece of paper was laying on the table. He handed me a pen, then gave me the paper.
“It says that you are under our control and that if we decide you can have some freedoms like seeing your friend. But if you mess up even once that goes away. And about your friend knowing, well let him met us and we will tell him.” Sean said to me.
I glanced over a few things then signed on the line.
It felt like I was making a deal with the devil, wait I was. I smiled at the thought.
He took the paper and walked out of the room. I looked around to see if they were dumb enough to leave a door open or something, but no. I leaned against the wall and slid down it.
“Well girl,” I said to myself, “looks like its you against the world again. Just like when mom died.”
Old memories flooded my mind. Back when my dad didn’t hate me, when my mom was alive. When me and Jay road our bikes down the hill on our street and trashed out bikes, but nothing happened to us.
Our moms called us the miracle children because no matter how many times we would do something stupid, we would never get hurt.
I came to when someone kicked me in the side and I fell on the floor.
“What the hell?” I said confused.
I looked up and saw what made me wish I was dead. They all stood over me. I stood up and leaned against the wall again.
“You want to see your friend?” Zain asked with an evil smile.
“Zain, I told you not to say anything.” Sean said angrily.
“You can go see your friend, but you have to do something before you can see him.” Sean said.
By the look in Eric’s eyes I could tell that it was not very good. I thought over the worst things they could do to me, but what they would want me to do was even worse.
“Can I tell her?” Zain asked impatiently.
“Sure, way not.” Sean said.