Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 5

“You have to spend the rest of the night in bed with one of us. Three of us will force ourselves on you while one of us won’t. You have to pick who will not force you to have sex with them. If you choose right you can spend the rest of the night by your self and go see your friend in the morning, but if choose wrong then you have to do whatever that person wants.” Zain grinned as if I was dumb enough to pick him.
I nodded then thought to myself. Well Zain is out I will not pick him. Sean I just don’t trust, but I can’t through him out because of that. Ryan attacked me so I do believe he would force me in to something. Hell he might even kill me to night if I went with him. So Ryan’s out.
My mind wavered over the last two. Sean…or Eric… a tough call truly. Then I remembered something, what my mom said in my dream, “Follow your heart and do what you think is best”
My heart said Eric, but my mind said Sean. What to do, what to do! Then a thought came to mind and both my heart and mind agreed on it.
“Okay,” I said to the impatiently waiting guys, “I have made up my mind.”
“Well who do you pick?” Sean asked straight faced.
“No one, all of you would force yourselves on me.” I said.
Eric’s eyes softened and I could tell I was right. Sean started to laugh and Zain stared at me angrily.
“How did you know?” Ryan asked which scared the living hell out of me because he had left the room while I was thinking and came back in from behind me.
“Zain could not keep a straight face so he was out. Ryan…” I stopped not wanting them to know my weakness, “you were out because of how you acted back in the room. Sean, I never trusted you. And Eric, well I just knew somehow you were not the right chose.”
They all stood in disbelief at what I just said.
Fear struck me, was I being to open. I mean it was normal for me to be open around guys. They were the only ones that understood me. The only ones I could talk to. Really they were the only ones that were friends with me at school or anywhere else.
Trish, I told myself, close the doors to yourself and don’t trust them. It’s the only way.
While I was thinking, they were talking about something.
“Hello? Trisha, follow me.” I heard Eric say.
I followed him still in my daze. Being the dumb ass I am I did not think about where I was going.
Eric turned a corner and I went straight and ran in to a wall, at least I hope it was a wall.
I snapped out of my daze to see Eric dying from laughing on the floor. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my forehead. Man did that hurt.
Eric got up and wiped the tears out of his eyes, he got up and started walking again. I started to follow again. We went into a room and I sat down on the floor in front of the bed.
“Well, you are one hell of a chick. No one has ever and I mean ever in the existence of this gang has anyone answered that question right.” Eric said walking around the room picking up the room. “The thing is, is that because no one has ever got the right answer,so we never got an extra room. We talked and everyone said I should watch you. They said that you like me better. Is that true?” He turned around to look at me when he asked the question.
I just looked at him not knowing what to say and thinking back on what I just told myself not to do.
He started to walk closer and asked again, “Is it true?”
“I don’t know.” I said getting scared trying to show not emotion.
His eyes softened and asked, “Am I scaring you?”
I can’t hold anything back around him. I nodded and he smiled and came to sit in front of me.
I was never easy to read unless I was letting someone read me, but he could read me even if I hid my feelings and show no emotion. He could still tell.
“Really way do you act different around me?” he asked with a heart breaking smile.
“You haven’t did anything to me to have me think anything of you. So at this point I trust you most.” I said truthfully.
More of the truth that I would never tell him is that him and Jay look so much alike. Other than the eye color, hair style, skin tone, and the fact that Jay was bi, they looked and acted so much alike. Oh and that Jay was and still is in love with me. I never did respond to him asking me out.
“What?” He said confused.
“Nothing,” I said looking away realizing that I have been staring at him the whole time.
“No there is something up, what is it?” He asked.
His voice was taking me away into old memories. Wait no, no, no, no! Trish no! This is no time to think about the past.
I stood up and sat on the bed. Then the thought came to my mind ‘Where was I going to sleep? Oh, I hope not with him. Man the floor would be better than him.’
“Do you want to take a shower?” He asked looking up at me from the floor.
I shrugged my shoulders, “If I do what would I wear?”
“You would have to wear my clothes.” He said getting up.
“Wrong, I’ll wear the same clothes.” I said not liking the idea of wearing guy clothes.
“Fine the shower is over there. I put new towels in there this morning.” He said pointing to a door on the other side of his room.
I nodded and got up and went in and shut the door. I stopped and looked around then thought of something.
I turned back around and opened the door. He looked at me and I said, “Your not trying anything funny are you?”
“No, do you want me to?” he said with a smile.
“You better be kidding.” I said.
“I am, I am,” he said laughing on his bed.
I shut the door and locked it.
I stayed in the shower as long as I could scare to go to bed tonight. The water ran cold and I decided to get out. I peeked out the side of the curtain to see if he had unlocked the door and came in. The room was clear and the door was still locked.
I got out and dried off. I got dressed and wrapped my hair up in the towel and walked out of the bathroom.
Eric was laying on his bed with his eyes shut listening to his iPod on full blast.
No joke I could hear it in the bathroom.
I sat at the bottom of the bed. I heard the iPod turn off, but I paid no attention to it and started to dry my hair. I felt something wrap around my waist and I jumped then elbowed him in the ribs.
“Ow, that really hurt.” He complained.
“Don’t touch what is not yours to touch.” Was all I had to say.
He again wrapped his arms around me and said, “Do that again, you will not like the results.”
What he said made me fall apart inside. He just made my heart not trust him. I was alone in this house of guys. The house of hell.
I rolled my eyes as if it was nothing and continued drying my hair.
After I finished drying my hair he asked, “Are you ready for bed?”
“…no,” I said.
He dragged me up the bed and laid me down and got up and turned off the light. He lay down next to me and wrapped his arm around me and started to fall asleep. I signed and fell asleep.