Should I Be Scared...I Was Kidnapped

Chapter 6

“Trisha…Trisha get up…Trisha get the hell up!” I heard Eric yelling at me.
I felt someone pushing me and I started to fall. I grabbed for anything to make stay on the bed. I grabbed Eric’s shirt, but it was no good. He fell off the bed with me and landed on top of me.
“Can’t…breathe…” I said gasping for air.
Eric laughed and round off of me. I stood up trying to breathe. Eric was still laying on the floor laughing.
“Yea, cause me dying is totally hilarious.” I said walking off to the bathroom.
I splashed some water on my face then cupped my hands for a drink. I felt Eric’s arms around me and I screamed out of surprise.
Fuck the results, I thought to myself and elbowed him in the ribs. I then walked out of the bathroom and got a really bad feeling.
The rest of the guys were standing in Eric’s room. They looked at me then looked behind me to see Eric on the floor. Sean pushed me to the floor to get to Eric. Ryan and Zain grabbed me and pulled me over next to Eric’s closet.
I watched and Sean helped Eric over to his bed. Did I really hit him that hard? I relaxed my hit a lot so I wouldn’t hurt him.
Eric whispered something to Sean and he walked over to me.
“Get up.” Sean said.
I got up the best I could, Zain and Ryan would not let go of me.
He leaned down and whispered into my ear, “You are lucky that Eric is asking me not to hurt you. Do this again and you will be slowly killed.”
My knees bucked and Zain and Ryan let me fall. They left the room, leaving me and Eric to ourselves.
Eric looked over at me and said, “Come here.”
I tried to get up, but my body was not responding.
“Come here now, Trisha.” Eric said with gridded teeth.
I looked up at him, I couldn’t move or speak, just stare.
He got up and started to walk over to me and my body started to move on its own.
I pushed myself back into a wall. And I remembered the first time I met the gang. I was doing the same thing again.
Eric walked closer and closer until he was standing over me. He picked me up and threw me on his bed. He kissed me softly on the lips. I started to push him away, but he pined both of my hands above my head with one hand. His other hand found its way up my shirt.
An idea clicked into my brain. I started to go with him. His kisses became deeper.
Shit, I thought to myself, I don’t have much longer until he starts striping me.
He let go of my hands and both of him hands started to feel my whole body.
I pushed him off of me; he did not care and came back after me.
“Eric,” I said trying to snap him out of it.
“Eric, this is not you.” I whispered.
He sat on top of me for a minute, but did not respond.
“Trisha,” he said softly.
“Yea?” I said scared that he might attack again.
“Are you okay?” he asked not looking at me.
“Yea, I’m fine.” I said not looking him in the eye.
At that point Zain and Ryan walked past the door. “What’s this we have here?”
Fear gripped me even harder. Things are not going to end well.