Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Jayce Nathaniel

"It's Aubree!" I yelled from the corner I was standing in. Everyone was frozen where they were as the haunting ball of light morphed into a killing bitch. When she was fully transformed into a human, if you can say she is human, she smiled at us. I could tell she was enjoying our terrified expressions and tremoring bodies.

A rope with a loop at the end appeared in her left hand. She smiled bigger, showing a nasty pair of rotted teeth. She eyed us all, looking deep into our souls, and started twirling the rope above her head. Autumn got up and stood in front of her.

"Stupid bitch. I'm not afraid of you. You're fucking harmless." Autumn challenged. Was she looking for a death wish?! Aubree just kept smiling at her. "C'mon bitch. Do something."

"Autumn, stop! Please!" Everyone started crying at her. Why the hell was she doing this?! Did she not see Emily's body or Ryan's arm?! I thought. Autumn turned around to face us.

"Guys, calm down. This bitch ain't gonna do sh-" Aubree threw the rope around Autumn's neck and yanked, sending Autumn flying backwards. There was a snap and Autumn's body went instantly limp.

"AUTUMN!" Allex screamed and ran over to Autumn's body, not caring that the goddamn murderous ghost was standing right there grinning like she just won the lottery. She let out a bone-chilling laugh and disappeared. I sank to the floor. First my precious Emily, now Autumn. What the hell is wrong with this fucking ghost?!

"We seriously need to get the hell away from here! Who knows when that... that thing will be back." Ricky said. His eyes were as big as tennis balls. Ryan wrapped his arms around Allex, who was sobbing silently. Actually, everyone was crying. Except Isaac. He sat there completely frozen.

"There has got to be an exit at the back of the building." Ryan suggested, then tried to lift Allex up but she clung to her roommate's body.

"Why is this happening?" She whispered. Isaac snapped out of his frozen stage.

"Quit fucking crying! Yes. Autumn and Emily are dead, boo hoo, but we are still alive! Now let's figure out a way to get out of here." He yelled lifting Rosey up. Allex shot up off Autumn's body and got right in his face.

"How can you fucking say that Isaac?! HOW?! They were your fucking friends too, you know! If YOU hadn't suggested we stay the night here, THEY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE! And for your information... WE ARE STILL TRAPPED IN THIS GODDAMN, MOTHER FUCKING, HELLHOLE" Allex screamed. Her face was red and she was breathing hard. Everyone just stared at her. Allex had never ever been that loud. Even if she was mad.

"C'mon guys. Please don't fight. We just need to get out of here." Ricky said stepping in between them.

"We're not getting out of here." Allex said turning away from Isaac. "If we can't get through the front doors, which we unlocked and didn't re-lock, and we can't shatter a window, then there is no way we are getting out of here until sunrise." Everyone stood there silent. We all knew she was right.

"Well we can't just stay in here like sitting ducks. We have to find someplace to hide." Ricky said.

"Where would we hide. She has been here for a hundred and forty years. She probably knows this place like the back of her hand." Allex said. She may be quiet, but she was smart.

"Damn. Well we should move around. She won't find us that easy." Ricky tried again.

"We might as well try it." I said. Isaac looked out in the hallway.

"We're clear. Let's go!" He said and dragged Rosey into the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn. Allex has a voice on her, Ahaha.
Comments anyone. They inspire me.(:
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: