Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Ryan Jacob

Grreaatt... We are staying the night at a fucking abandoned insane asylum.. Dammit Isaac! I'm going to kill him. Both Rosey and Allex had a look of terror in their eyes.

"Ryan! Hurry up! We got to get ready for tonight!" My twin, Ricky, yelled running toward our small yet comfy home.

"I still don't think this is a good idea." I mumbled, trudging through the front door slowly behind him. "Allex even spoke out against it. You know how much she talks."

"Oh your just agreeing with her because your in love with her." Ricky turned around and made kissy faces at me.

"I am not in love with Allex!... I just have a major crush on her. There is a difference!" I protested. Ricky just laughed and went to his bedroom. I followed him until I got to mine which was right across the hall.

I have had a crush on Allex ever since she became part of the group. Freshman year. Allex was the new girl. She never said a single word to anyone. It was Rosey who brought Allex to us. She is the youngest of all of us. Few months after Allex joined, Autumn came along. Even being with us for four years Allex still doesn't talk much. I wish I knew why, but sadly I don't. She is an amazing listener and gives great advice. Allex is always on my mind. ALWAYS. Maybe Ricky is right. Maybe I am falling in love with her.

"Bro, you ready?" Ricky asked walking in my room. A duffel bag in one hand, backpack in the other.

"Almost. Let me just grab some clothes." I said grabbing my purple and white DC shirt, black skinnys, and lime green DC shoes. "What time is it?" I asked throwing the bag on my back.

"Five twenty-five. Want to start heading back to Emily's?"

"Yeah. Can we take the car? I am not walking with all this shit on my back."

"Sure.... I'M DRIVING!" Ricky yelled and sprinted to our orange Dodge Charger. I chased after him, snatched the keys from his hands, pushed him to the floor, and jumped into the driver's seat.

"I think i will be the one driving tonight." I grinned as my twin grumpily got into the passenger's seat.

"Dick." He muttered and punched me in the arm. I laughed at my twin brother. The engine purred as I started the car. I pulled out of the driveway and headed to Emily's house.

"I still don't think we should do this." I mumbled staring at the road.

"Don't be a pussy, Ryan."

"I'm not! What if we get caught by the cops or something happens to someone. I bet you anything Rosey is going to have a heart-attack or something."

"The cops aren't going to do jack shit, considering Emily's dad is Mansfield's most famous lawyer, and we are all going to be fine. Including Rosey." Ricky stared out the window.

"I don't know, bro. I just have a really weird feeling that something bad is going to happen tonight...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh we got some foreshadowing up in here. ahah(:
What do you think so far?
It will get better I promise. I just got to go through all my POV's befor I get to the good stuff. There are four of them. Allex, Ryan, Roseanna, and Jayce.
comments are extremely loved(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: