Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Roseanna Jean

"The insane asylum?! Really?! The freaking insane asylum?! Ughhh!" I ranted to myself going through my room and getting all the stuff that I needed for tonight. "I am going to freaking die tonight." I muttered throwing my favorite pink Aeropostale shirt into my gigantic beach bag. I zipped it up angerly, almost breaking the zipper, and went outside to my purple convertible Chevrolet.

"Have fun at Emily's, Roseanna! Be good!" My mother called from the porch. I smiled as best as I could and waved bye to my insanely loving mother. It took me five minutes to get to Emily's house. I pulled up in her long driveway, cut the engine, grabbed my bag, and walked in the front door.

"Hey look guys! Rosey did decide to show her face instead of cower in a corner at home!" Isaac hooted. Ugh. Why did he have to be so mean to me? I never did anything to him. And why does he have to be so flipping cute?!

"Why must you be such a dick to her, I?" Jayce asked. He was all comfortable in this big tan chair he was in love with. Whenever he is at Emily's, which is all the time, he is in that chair.

"What up fags and fagettes?" Ricky cried as he and Ryan walked in.

"Yo! You ready for tonight?!" Jayce grinned.

"Hell yeah!" Ricky said giving Jayce a high five. Ryan quickly shook his head. Ryan was a big fan of haunted stuff either. As the guys messed around, Emily came around the corner, Allex and Autumn following her. I waved Allex over.

"You excited for tonight?" I asked and she quickly shook her head. I put my arms on her shoulders. "Me either..." Allex just took a deep breath and watched our friends get all pumped up for tonight. She stared longingly at Ryan. She sighed again and looked at me.

"This is the stupidest thing we have ever done." She whispered. Allex is so quiet. It used to annoy me but I'm used to it now. She is a great friend and listener.

"I know. I'm going to die tonight." I whined. She squeezed my hand. Her eyes flickered again toward Ryan.

"We are going to be okay. We are all going to be okay. We are going to stick together and everything will be fine." She said. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than me. Ryan walked over.

"Welp.. Looks like we are getting ready to head out." He groaned. Allex gave his hand a squeeze as well and he blushed three different shades of red. Ughh! Soo not wanting to do this what so ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is Roseanna! Wow she is totally convinced that she is gonna die tonight.
Careful Rosey. You might just die... Opps I've said to much.
One more POV then I think we can get to the good stuff.(:
Comments please??<3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: