Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Jayce Nathaniel

Snaps, cracks, and screams filled the gym as Aubree crushed Rosey's chest. Then, the screaming died as Rosey went completely limp. Her ribs were sticking out all over her chest and blood just poured out of her body and onto the ground. Allex, Ryan, and I just stood there. Mortified. Aubree finally dropped the lifeless Rosey, but never turned around.

"Guys!" Allex whispered. "It's 5:16. We have to stall her!" I swear Aubree could hear us, but she just ignored it. Allex slowly shrunk to the ground and started to collect our things. Ryan slowly followed her an packed quickly. My eyes flickered between them and Aubree. Then, without thinking, I ran up underneath her.

"Hey! Dumb bitch! You still have to finish me off! You want me?! Come get me!" I said then bolted for the gym door. Ryan and Allex just stared at me, blindsided.

"Jayce! What the fuck are you doing?!" Ryan yelled.

"Stalling her! You two are going to get out of here!" And with that being said, I was gone. Adrenaline was pulsing through my veins.

I was back to the basement. I charged down the stairs and slipped on the blood at the bottom, falling flat on my ass. Aubree came down from the ceiling, fuming. The glow around her was red. I scooted away from her until I hit the wall. She whipped around and went to the back room where she had me earlier. She came back out with a container of lighter fluid and a big box of matches. She opened the lighter fluid and dumped it all over my body. My nose and throat started to burn as I breathed it in. Horror struck me as he lit a match. This bitch is going to burn me to death!

I scrambled to my feet, the lighter fluid wasn't helping much. I was slipping all over the place. I finally found my balance and ran for the stairs. I was half-way up when I felt my skin start to get burn and all I could see was yellowish orange flames. I could hear my clothes burn into ash. My skin crinkled and ripped apart as the smoldering flames took over my body. I yelled in pain, but I knew it would do no good. I was going to die and I knew that when I ran from the gym to save Allex and Ryan. I just hope I stalled long enough. Good-bye cruel, insane, world. Emily, baby, I will see you in a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bye bye, jayce. I loved this boy, but I had to do what I had to do.
This story is almost OVER D: I'm sadddd
Comments please.(:
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: