‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

SleepOver!

“No.”

“Then what is it?” I said.

“You still have it!”

“Have what?” Emily said.

“Buttercups.”

“Oh yeah, I couldn’t get rid of her she had to much memories.”

“Awww…that’s so sweet she still looks the same.”

“Yeah pretty much.”

The only memeoreis I had from the car were about her.

“Okay who’s going in what car?” I said.

**CHANTELLES POV**

“I think we’ll just go home, you all don’t mind squishing in Buttercups do you?” Corrine said.

“Nah its alright but I sit in front!” I said.

“Shit I was going to.” Frank whined.

“Too bad ladies first.” I said runing to the front seat.

“So we don’t get a hug?” Emily whined.

“Fine but I fyou steal my seat…your dead!” I said glaring at Frank.

“Okay I wont I promise.” He said holding one hand up in the air and one on his chest.

“Promise to call me tomorrow.” Corrine said as she hugged me.

“Promise.” I said as we pulled apart.

“Come here.” Emily said as she ran up to me.

“Have fun with Gee and Mikes.” She whispered in my ear.

“Shut up!” I said as we pulled apart, as I walked towards the front seat.

“See you tomorrow.” I said pushing Frank out o fthe way since he was trying to get in the front.

“Are we all in?” Gerard said as he started up thecar Buttercups.

“Yep we all are.” I said as ghe put the gear into reverse and beeped the horn as we drove past the girls.

“Geeeee!”

“What Frank?” Gerard said not taking his eyes of the road.

“Can I stay over to?”

“No we havent got enough beds and stuff.”

Bob and Ray had already been dropped off it was just Frank who couldn’t keep still, Mikey who was slowly drifting off to sleep, Gerard who was trying to keep himself awake and me who was tired but making sure that Gerard didn’t drift off to sleep other wise we would end up in a car crash.

“I’ll even sleep with Mikey if I have to!”

“Huh? Who said my name?” Mikey said shooting up.

“Frank did he wants to stay over and sleep with you.”

“Huh? Oh yeah…mmmm…that’s fine…whatever.” Mikey mumbled before drifting off to sleep again.

“Yaaay! We can like totally have a sleepover.” Frank said in a girly tone.

“Frank its too late for you to ben your hyper mood.” Gerard said.

“Well sorry I’m just so happy to see the girls again and so should you.” He said with a grin.

“I am…I’m just tired.” Gerard said as we pulled up into the driveway.

“Were here!” Gerard said with a grin probably glad to be at home.

We all hopped out of the car running into the house as it had just started to pour down with rain.

“There’s a note from mom and dad there gone out, there staying over at Aunty Josy’s for the night.” Mikey yelled out form the kitchen.

“Okay.” Gerard yelled back

I took the time to look at the house I once knew…it pretty much looked the same I just wonder if Gerards room did.

“Did you want to go to bed now?”

“Okay.” I said yawning.

“Hold on I want to go say goodnight first.” I said running off to find Frank and Mikey.

“Goodnight Frankie!” I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

“Goodnight Chany.” He replied smiling

Then I ran off to find Mikey.

“Goodnight Mikes.” I said hugging him as he surprisingly hugged back.

“Goodnight and sorry about before.” He whispered in my ear.

“Its alright I knew it was coming.” I said kissing him on the cheek.

I ran down stairs into the basement to see the same old door which had ‘Keep Out! Gerards room!’ still on there with his fancy writing he used when he was younger.

I walked in and found a pair of pyjamas lying on the floor so I grabbed then and walked into the close to get changed since Gerard was in the shower.

Once I was changed I placed my clothes on a chair that was taken by comic books, placing it ontop.

Then I walked over towards the bed and pulled the covers back and lay down on the bed pulling them back up to my neck since Gerards room would have to be one of the coldest rooms in the house, just as Gee had walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping down all over his body from his black wavy hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long just so you know im going back over again for 4 days so i wont be able to update but i will update as many times as possible today!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS