‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Crying To Your Words...

“…Well-”

“How about instead of having to explain yourself 2 times we go back out and tell everyone.” Gerard suggested.

“Uh…okay I guess so.” I said actually wanting to say it then but he was right I didn’t want to repeat myself.

Walking outside everyone went quiet which must of meant that they had heard us yelling at each other in the other room.

“Why so quiet?” I said as they all looked away.

“Uh-no reason.” Ray said.

“I’m not that stupid I know you heard. How much did you hear?”

“Mostly everything.” Bob said.

“Good then I don’t have to repeat myself.”

“Did you hear the part about the…baby?” I said choking on my words.

“Yeah.” Corrine said.

“Okay now I can carry on from where I was…I know that none of yous may know this well I think that none of yous do except for you Gerard, you all remember the night before Christmas when me and Gee went out?” I asked getting a silent nod or ‘yes’ from everyone as I carried on.

“Well that night Gee had…proposed to me.” I said as everyone gasped in shock except for Gerard.

“It wasn’t going to be a huge thing he just wanted to get me away from dad type of thing but of course that had all changed when I had left. That same night I had come home and I found Mikey, he was tied to a chair cuts, bruises and everything. I ran towards him but he kept pushing me away telling me to.” I said remembering everything as if it had happened yesturday.

“Someone called my name but the one name only one persone calls me ‘princess’ I turned around to see da there he told me that he heard about me going out with Gee, he said that instead of getting Gee he found Mikey instead and said that I had two choices Number 1- Mikey dies but Gee stays alive.
Number2- I break up with Gerard and Mikey lives, but Gerard dies on the inside.” I said using the exact same words he told me those years ago.

“You should know which one I chose but what he didn’t tell me was that we were moving the next day.” I said noticing that Gerard was in tears as the same as everyone else.

“I really am truly sorry to all of you especially to you two.” I said looking at both of the Way brothers.

“What…happened to the baby?” Gerard asked sobbing.

“Ummm…well you all know what dad did to me, well one day he came home after I had just got back from work since I worked at the music store, and he was drunk of course and he started to punch me but worse then all the other times, he must of found out about the baby because the only place he hit was my stomach, he then started to kick as well, I tried to cover my stomach with my hands but he just kept on hitting and kicking til everything had gone blck and next thing I know I wake up in a pool of blood more then usual so I knew what had happened.” I said looking up at Gerard who was now sobbing into Mikeys shoulder.

“I’m really sorry if any of yous are pissed of I understand.” I said eyeing Mikey.

“We aren’t pissed of at you, well some of us.” Corrine said looking at Mikey.

“It’s alright he can be pissed at me I don’t c-”

Something had caught my ears, it was…our song I looked towards Gerard who must of noticed it as well.

“What? What is it?” Frank said trying to figure out why I stopped mid sentence.

“Its there song.” Corrine said.

“From what?” Frank said.

“Our prom.” I said.

“Ohhh…why don’t you two dance?” Frank said.

“No I’m fine.”

“Awww come on you know you want to.”

“Well if you are so eager to dance why don’t you?” I said grinning at Frank.

“Fine but if I do you all have to that means you too Bobbles and Toro. He said as he got up earning an evil glare from Bob and walking over to Emily.

“May I have this dance?” he asked with his hand out but I could tell he was nervous.

“Yes you may Frankums.” Emily said as she took his hand as he led the both of them to the empty space in the room.

As everyone else got up Mikey and Corrine, Bob and Ray (which was really quite funny as Bob had his hands around Ray’s neck and Ray had his hands on Bob’s waist) it came down to just me and Gerard.

“So…Did you want to dance?” Gerard nervously spoke.

“Uh-okay.” I said getting up and as we both squeezed into the middle of everyone.

I nervously put both my hands around his neck as he did the same around my waist.

I started to relax after a while.

“You know I havent danced like this in ages.” I said as we both swayed back and forth.

“Really?”

“Yeah the last time I did was…the prom.”

“Well I guess we’re going to have to do this more often then.” He said smiling at me as I returned it back.

**MIKEYS POV**

Watching Gerard with Chantelle made me remember of the old times.

But what I didn’t understand is why I was so pissed off at her like that?

She was the one that made him happy. I havent seen him smile like that in ages even when he is with Eliza.

“Are you alright you seem really…frustrated?” Corrine said still able to see right through me.

“Yeah I’m fine I’m just thinking.” I said looking at her with an reassuring smile.

“Okay but I f you ever do need someone to talk to just remember I’m here.” She said smilling at me. God! Have I missed that.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” I said as we carried on swaying to the music.

**GERARDS POV**

“So am I invited to the wedding?”

“Of course you are.”

“But don’t I need and invitation I heard it was an invitation only wedding?”

“Yeah but I don’t think we have any more left.”

“Awww that maeans I’m niot invited then.” She said pouting.

“Fine…I’ll print of another invitation just for you.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yaay.”

“So when is it?”

“Ummm…I think its two weeks from yesturday.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you excited?”

“Yeah I am.” I lied.

I acutally wasn’t looking forward to it now. I don’t know why probably because she was here now.

“We should probably head home soon.” I said.

“Yeah I’m startign to feel tired,: she said yawning, she looked so cute when she yawned.

“We should probably go now before you fall asleep and I have to carry you back.”

“Awww but Geeward I’m not that heavy.”

“But you are older which means you can walk.

“Your so mean your older anyway.”

“By a few months…but you love it anyways.” I said grinning at her as I turned around to see everyone back at the couches grinning at us watching us intently.

“Stop staring at us like that your creeping us out.” I said.

“Well sorry you just look soo…” Frank started but I glared at him making him stop.

“I think sleepy here wants to go home.” I said

“Yeah we should probably go moms gonna be going of her nuts at us.” Corrine said looking at Emily then stealing a glance at Mikey which I happened to notice.

As we all piled out the doors towards the parking lot someone started to squeal…

“Oh.My.God!” Chantelle said.

“What? It isnt a spider is it?” Corrine said.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I HAVENT UPDATED AND TIL I UPDATE AGAIN IN 3 DAYS!!!