‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

You Dont Know!

“Oh hey sorry I didn’t know you were in here.”

“Nah its alright.” Its not like I havent seen it before.

“Do you know if the boys are asleep?” He asked as he searched through his piles of clothes that were neatly placed on the chair folded up which I had suspected were done by Donna.

“Ummm…not sure but they probably are they seemed really tired.”

“Hmmm…okay I’ll be right back.” He said with an evil smirk on his face as he went back into the bathroom to get changed.

“What are you going to do?”

“Oh! Nothing much just getting revenge no biggie!” he said as he came out in his PJ’S also.

“Sure but you better not hurt my Frankie or Mikey or I’ll be after you.”

“I promise I wont.” He said running offf but before closing the door behind him he quickly poked his head back in and said,

“Nice PJ’S!”

They werent even my fucking PJ’S!

A few minutes later I could hear the sound of water running and Gerard’s footsteps running from back and forth.

What the fuck was he doing?

5 minutes later a yawning Gerard cam back down.

“What did you do?”

“Nothing.” He said trying to act all innocence.

“Whatever anyways I’m tired.” I siad as I lay back and pulled the covers back over me.

“Okay night.” He said abou to walk off.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Upstairs, to sleep on the couch.”

“Don’t be stupid its to cold to sleep on yor own, sleep here its your bed anyways.”

“Okay fine.” He said crawling in next to me but maintaining his distance.

“You know what?” he said shuffling around in the bed trying to get comfy.

“What?” I said turning around to meet his eyes.

“I’m glad your back.”

“Me too…was everything Mikey said true?”

“Ummm…most of it is.”

“What do you mean most of it?”

“Well its hard to explain.” He said sitting up.

“Please tell me.” I begged sitting up as well but holding onto the blanket bringing my knees up to my chest.

“Okay fine, you rmemeber how I swore to you that I would never let anyone hurt you?”

“Yeah.”

“Well when you let I felt as if I had failed to protect you and it had made me feel guilty and those we were the only ways to forget was by doing what I had done. I tried every way to forget you but I never could. Everyone had started to believe you were dead, but I knew you werent so I never gave up on you I still had faith in you and I had also felt real guilty because when you had left the last thing I said was I hate you, but you out of all people should know that I could never hate you, your too…you!”

“I know you didn’t mean it when you said that but it felt as if a knife was being stabbed into my heart that’s how bad it was.”

“I’m sorry I know I shouldn’t have said those things and I know how hard it was for you but-”

“No you don’t Gerard, you don’t know how hard it is to live in a shithole with a father who doesn’t love you. You don’t know what it feels like to be beatened and raped everynight. You don’t know what if feels like to leave everything you once knew behind. You don’t know what it feels like to be called a worthless piece of shit or a mistake by the one you are supposed to call father. You don’t know what it feels like to lose a child that wasn’t even born to the only man you had ever loved. You don’t know Gerard…” I sobbed into my knees.

“I know I may not know what it feels like but I do know what it feels like to love someone as in truly care abou them, thinking about them day and night, wanting to know if they are alright when they are the only thing on your mind. I had worried about you day and night from the time you left til now.”

“I know what that feels like, I know I may not know what it feels like to be raped and bashed everynight but I had loved you with all my heart, you were the only girl who made my heart skip a beat when I saw you, you made me melt on the inside or the only one who shined brighter then anyone else in my eyes. I would give my life up for you…and still will.” Gerard sobbed as silet tears ran down my cheeks for like the 4th time that day/night.

“I’m sorry.” I said hugging him.

“Promise me…and I mean promise me…that you will never leave me again!” He said into my shoulder as I sobbed into the crook of his neck.

“I promise” I whispered in his ear.”

“We should probably go to sleep now.” He mumbled into my shirt well technically it was his.

“Yeah.” I said as we pulled apart lying back down on the bed just as the cold air hit me.

“F-Fuck its cold.” I said as my teeth chattered together.

Why the fuck did he have to get the coldest room in the house?

“Come here.” He said holding his arms out.

I moved over so my head was lying on his chest with his arm wrapped around me keeping me warm.

“Thanks.” I muttered into his shirt as I closed my eyes.

**GERARDS POV**

Having her in my arms again felt so…Right!

I could fell her softly breathing ontop of me which must of meant she was asleep.

“I promise to never let you go again or let anyone hurt you no matter what.” I whispered to her softly stroking her hair as I slowly drifted off to sleep not knowing that she had heard every word.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be the last update til later on sorry guys!

COMMENTS PLEASE!