‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Sleepover Club...

"Dude."

"What?"

"Its fucking freezing."

"Yeah I know"

"She's going to be pissed when she wakes up to see you video cameraing her."

"What?" I said shooting up to see Frank and Mikey with a video camera in his hands.

"Told you so." Frank said as Mikey turned it off.

"Shut up!" Mikey said eyeing Frank which I could only just see with the ray of moon light shining on them.

"What are you two doing here?" I said lying back down so my back was to Gerard as he put his arms around my waist.

"Well..."

"Don't tell her!" Frank hissed at Mikey nudging him also.

"Why not? Because there's no way I'm sleeping upstairs on the couch." Mikey said as he carried on.

"Well before I was rudely interupted..." Mikey said glaring at Frank.

"Frank sort of had an accident, and we have now where to sleep."

"What sort of an accident?" I said already knowing what it was.

"Just so you know it was not an accident someone wanted revenge, so they took it out on me." Frank said glaring at Gerard, just as I felt him squeeze me which meant he was awake and listening to every word we were saying.

"What are you doing?" I said as Frank walked around to the other side of the bed where Gerard was.

"Getting my revenge!" Frank said as he crawled onto the bed next to Gerard as I felt him squeeze tighter around my waist.

"Did you know if you poke him in different places he makes different sounds?"

"Really I only knew he snored." I said as Gerad squeezed tighter.

"But not loudly!" I quickly added not wanting to be squeezed to death.

"Watch this!" Frank said in attempt to poke just as he was about to poke him...

"BOO! Gerard sais as Frank jumped back falling off the bed making me and Mikey go into a fit of laughter.

"Shit! Dude you scared me."

"Ha! Thats what you get for messing witht the Gee Master!" Gerard said sitting up trying to act all tought but failing miserably making me laugh even harder.

"What are you laughing for?" Gerard said looking at Mikey.

"Because...my brother is...an idiot!" Mikey said in between laughs.

"You keep laughing you sleeping on the couch upstairs!" Gerard said as Mikey shut up.

"Okay who is sleeping where?" I asked after my fit of laughters had finished.

"Well I'm already on the this side!" Frank said as he cuddled up closer to Gerard.

"Uh okay but I can't see Frankie now!" I whined as Gerard rolled his eyes and swapped around.

"Better?" Gerard said.

"Much better cause now I dont have you snoring in my face!"

"Shut up!"

"Okay Mikey do you want to sleep here or not?" I said turning around.

"Uh..."

"Its up to you!" I said.

"Okay." He said sliding in next to me.

As we all moved closer together since 1.The bed was to small and 2.It was fucking freezing, I couldn't help but feel safe and loved again.

"Goodnight guys!" I said for the 2nd time that night.

"Goodnight." They all mumbled back as we all slowly drifted of to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST OF ALL SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG BEEN BUSY AND LAZY BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE ITS HARD TO THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE NEXT BUT I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON SINCE THIS UPDATE SUCKS BUT YEAH

HOPE YOU LIKE

OH AND MORE COMMENTS OR LESS UPDATES AND I KEEP MY PROMISE! I NEED MORE COMMENTS ALL OF MY PEOPLE WHO ALWAYZ COMMENTED HAVE DISSAPEARED BESIDES THOSE WHO HAVE STAYED! FOR THOSE OF YOU THANKYOU