‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Love Will Tear Us Apart

**STILL FLASHBACK**
“Chantelle?”

Oh shit! Oh shit!Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

“Ummm…you got the wrong person sorry.” I said with my head down as I quickly got up and walked away but he was quicker then me and stronger, pulling me back by the arm.

“Ow! That does hurt Mikey!” I said looking up at him rubbing the red mark on my arm.

“Shit! It is you.” He said taking a step back.

“W-What are you doing back?” He asked still shocked.

“Funeral…What else?”

“So your not staying?”

“No. I’m not even meant to be here!”

“What do you mean?” He asked confused.

“Just…Don’t worry I have to go.” I said in attempt to walk but he pulled me back.

“Mikey! I have to go.”

“We thought...I mean I knew…Its just…” He stuttered to say.

“I know you thought I was dead.”

“We’ve got to tell everyone, they have to know you here!”

“No!” I yelled out stopping Mikey from dragging me.

“Why not?”

“Because I’m not meant to be here.”

“So?”

“It’s been 8 years I don’t think anyone will remember me?”

“Chantelle…How the fuck could anyone forget you especially Gerard. You were all he thought about even to this day, I remember when we would go home after school he wouldn’t shut up about you it was crazy! He missed you sooo much when you left. He cared so much about you…he fucking loved you for christ’s sakes!”

“B-But he’s engaged.”

“Yeah but-Wait! How do you know about that?”

“Pfft…I’m Chantelle I’m supposed to know these things.”

“Riiiiight!” He said as we both began to laugh for no particular reason it just felt so good to feel…well happy again!

“We’ve all missed you.”

“I know same.” I said just as my phone began to vibrate.

I took my phone out of my bag to see a message from dad saying:

Wiere the fuck r u its 150:30 wou betr be hone soon stupid bitch!
Where the fuck are you its 5:30 you better be home soon stupid bitch!

That meant he was drunk if you haven’t got it yet.

“Who is it?” Mikey asked making me jump slightly I had forgotten that he was there.

“I have to go.” I said walking away.

“Wait why?…Can I visit you?”

“You won’t be able to.”

“Tell me where you live or give me your number then.”

“I can’t.” I said reaching the rental car I had got from the money I made from work as a waitress.

“I’m sorry Mikes.” I said thinking that ths would be the last time I would ever see his adorkible face again.

“Can I have one last hug then?” He said as I could tell he was trying his best not to cry as was I.

“Sure.” I said stepping towards him as we embraced in a hug.

After a few minutes I pulled away knowing I had to go.

“Mikey.”

“Yeah?” He said sniffling.

“Look after yourself and everyone please.”

“I promise.”

“Just please don’t tell anyone I was here especially Gerard okay?” I yelled out as I started the car.

“Promise.” He sniffled as tears started to escape his eyes as well as mine.

“I love you Mikes.”

“I love you too.”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

**END OF FLASHBACK**

…And that was the last time I saw you before last night.” I said after explaining the whole scene to Gerard.

“So you were there?”

“Yeah I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I just didn’t want to make things worse.”

“How would you be making things worse overall you would be making things better?”

“Well, its just that I hadnt seen you in about 8-9 years and I don’t think I was ready plus I knew that you would have wanted me to stay but I knew I wouldn’t have been able too and that would have just made you feel worse.”

“Yeah but…okay your right.”

“That because I’m always right.”

“I cant be bothered to argue back.” He said leanign back pulling me with him.

As he breathed in and out my head moved to the same rhythm as his breathing.

“Layla Helena Way.”

“What?”

“Layla Helena Way.”

“I named her after her father.” I said sitting up and looking into his eyes.

We both leant in at the same time when…
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER LOL HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!!!!!!

LIKE I PROMISED MORE COMMENTS=MORE UPDATES I SHALL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW