‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

When Lightning Strikes...

…We both leant in at the same time when…

A flash of lightning struck shutting of all the lights.

“Fan-fucking-tastic!” Gerard said sarcastically.

“Hey! It could have been worse.”

“True.”

There was a few seconds of silence.

“I really like it.” Gerard said breaking the silence.

“Huh?”

“The name.”

“Oh right…I didn’t know what else to call her so I chose Layla.”

“Any particular reason why?”

“Ummm…yeah well because Layla was my mom’s middle name so I thought I might use it.”

“Well I’m glad you did.” He said as the silence filled the air once again.

“I’m really sorry.”

“For what?” I asked confused.

“Well if you can think back about 9 years ago the night before you left, some jerk said he hated you and I’m pretty sure he felt guilty because that was the last thing he said to you. When the last thing you said was ‘I love you, I mean this forever.”

“I’m pretty sure the chick knew he didn’t mean it he was just pissed that she was leaving, and I’m pretty sure she felt a bit guilty too, I mean after all she left with out even explaining why.”

“Well anyways instead of speaking in third person pov I just wanted to point out that the guy is sorry and that he knows he was a jerk.”

“Same goes for the chick she should have told him straight away what was happening and that she knows she was a bitch.”

“Good cause the guy has forgiven her now and she needs to know she was never a bitch but something else…” He said, I could feel his breath on my neck making me all tingly inside.

He got closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer and closer til……….

The lights turned back on…

“What’s the time?” I asked pulling away pretending as if nothing had happened and leaning back against him.

“Ummm…2:46.” He said as I yawned.

“Tired are we?”

“Nah, I’m just yawning cause its fucking 2:46 in the morning.” I said as my eyes started to close.

“Sorry…No need to get all bitchy on me.”

“Mmmm.” I said trying to get to sleep.

“Oh and by the way thanks for using Helena’s name.”

“Mmmmhmmm…” I mumbled drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short

just like i promised another update...my sister isnt to happy i sort of kicked her off but she'll get over it!

OH AND TOMORROW THE BLACK PARADE IS DEAD! COMES OUT YAAAY FOR ME!