‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Is It Love?

**GERARDS POV**

“…I didn’t know that, that Chantelle chick was coming.” I heard a female voice say sounding like Eliza’s.

“I thought she was dead!” Another one said.

“Well it don’t look like it.” Another one said as it went quiet.

I heard the sound of footsteps running off and then the door slamming shut which woke up Chantelle.

**CHANTELLES POV**

I could faintly hear the sound of people talking but I tried to ignore it they carried on talking til it went silent then a door slammed shut making me jump at the sound of it.

“W-What happened?” I asked looking at Gerard and the two familiar faces standing there staring at me.

“It was only Eliza.” One of the 2 girls said.

“Why? What happened?” I asked staring at them I tried to remember where I had seen them before but couldn’t quite get it, they must of noticed me staring because one of them spoke up.

“I’m sorry, I don’t think you know who I am, I’m Jamia Frank’s girlfriend and this is Mikey’s girlfriend Alicia.”

“We’ve heard so much about you…mostly from Gee.” Jamia spoke.

“I hope it wasn’t anything bad.”

“No not at all.” She replied as it went silent.

I realized why Eliza must of ran out the door, it was because she saw me and Gerard and must of gotten the wrong picture the same as Jamia and Alicia because they both acted a bit awkward around me.

“So…why did Eliza walk out?”

“Because she saw you two.” Alicia said. BINGO!

“Oh okay…I think you should go talk to her.” I said to Gerard who looked as if he was falling asleep again.

“Do I have to its to early in the morning too!” Gerard whined.

“Yes you have to she’s probably waiting for you too apologize.”

“Why don’t you go?”

“Because she’s your fiancée and I have to clean up the house before you mom and dad get home cause I don’t think you would want to.”

“Fine.” He said as I got up and made sure he walked out the door hen sat back down on the bed.

“You and Gee must be good friends.” Jamia said.

“Yeah we are I’ve known him since I could remember.”

“What about you, how long have you been going out with Mikey and Frank.” I said looking at each of them individually.

“Well Frank and I went to the same school but at the time he was going out with a girl…Ummm, what’s her name you know who I’m talking about.” Jamia said looking at Alicia.

“Emily.” I said.

“Yeah, do you know her?”

“Yeah I went to the same school she was like one of my top best friends.” I said since I never could pick between her and Corrine.

“Oh…Oh! Your Chantelle as in the one who was going out with Gerard.”

“Ummm…yeah.”

“You were the one who was always getting into fights with Kate Cutts right?”

“Ummm…I guess so.”

“Well what about you Alicia?” I said looking at her.

She had seemed very quiet the whole time, as if she was hiding something.

“Ummm…well I’ve known him for a couple of years but we only started dating at the start of the year.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

There was a minute of silence.

“So…Eliza’s wedding is coming up.” Jamia said.

“Yeah 2 weeks from today.”

“Are you going?” Alicia asked.

“Ummm…I’m not sure.”

“Well I’m pretty sure Gee would want you to be there.”

“Yeah I know.” I said just as Gee walked through the door with his arm around Eliza’s waist.

“So I guess you two sorted it out then?” Jamia said.

“Yeah we did.” Eliza said with a huge smile as Gerard’s smile disappeared and was replaced with a frown.

He looked into my eyes and I could see sorrow, hurt, sadness, disappointment and…love?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay been quite busy my dad just go out of surgery so I've been helping out along but its the long weekend I will be trying to update...

COMMENTS

XXXX