‹ Prequel: I Mean This Forever.
Status: DELETING.

I'll Always Be With You.

Questions &&& Answers

“Wow it looks like you had a lot of fun!” Mikey teased as I joined him on the couch.

“Fuck yeah I did, I met a whole lot of people!” I said taking a breath of air.

I saw Mikey looking out onto the dance floor he started to smile when he saw something, I turned to see what he was looking at.

“So I see your spying on my friend eh Mikes!” I teased him back.

“Shut up!” He blushed.

“So-uh who did you meet?” He asked changing the subject.

“Random people mostly but there are some people I really want to meet!”

“And who might that be?” Mikey asked raising an eyebrow.

“Ummm…well-”

“Hey guys, Chantelle I thought I might come over here and introduce you to the guys, I know you’ve been hanging out to meet them so yeah.” Gerard had explained cutting me off.

“This is The Used you should know there names by now Quinn, Jephha, Dan and unlucky but last Bert.” Gerard introduced each of each of them swinging his arm around Bert and Quinn.

“Hi.” I whispered slightly blushing.

“Hey!” They all replied and I couldn’t help but notice Bert staring at me.

“So I hear you’ve known Gee and the guys for a while?” Quinn questioned.

“Uh yeah since we were little.” I explained I could feel Bert’s eyes on me making me go slightly more red and uncomfortable.

We carried on talking till I saw Bert whisper something in Gerard’s ear then him nodding as they both walked off leaving me on the couch confused.

**GERARDS POV**

We carried on talking I could tell something was bugging Bert I was about to ask him what it was when he whispered in my ear.

“Can I talk to you…In private?”

I simply nodded back as we walked off to somewhere less noisier.

“So dude what’s up?” I asked confused as to why he dragged me out here.

“Ummm…I needed to know something.”

“Yeah what is it?” I asked getting a little annoyed.

“Ummm…Well I wanted to uh-sort of-Ummm…”

“Just spit it out!” I practically screamed.

“IwanttoaskChantelleout!” He screamed back all in a rush.

I stood there frozen!
♠ ♠ ♠
just so you know this was before they had teh falling out!

thanks for all the comments sorry its been a while been quite busy

more comments pwetty pwease